• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSX (Playstation Experience) Attendees Thread Dec 5-6 2015

Was there seriously applause for the announcement of the imminent availability of a season pass for SFV characters before the game is out? WTF?

kng3025

Is the app supposed to update automatically? Still only says I checked in for the keynote.

Wondering the same. I went to quite a few demo stations and scanned my badge but it's not registered when I check my rewards. Also having an issue getting a voucher for bit trip and the throne game. Anyone having that issue too?

Played a VR game that is basically hole in the wall.

Now for hot shots!

Were the VR demo appointments on time? The RIGS ones are like an hour behind.

Think I might miss my VR one as I'm still in line for Rigs even though the appointment was 25 mins ago.

Tizoc

Could someone provide footage of the following games please? They should be playable at PSX
KoF 2000
Last Blade 2

At least one of them should :X wOULD appreciate to see some footage of them if any of you can record it.

v1lla21

Were the VR demo appointments on time? The RIGS ones are like an hour behind.

Think I might miss my VR one as I'm still in line for Rigs even though the appointment was 25 mins ago.
Where are you in line? I'm all the way at the back :(
I'm also going to miss my VR appointment.

Lines are surprisingly small. I've been walking around scanning my badge and collecting cards the whole time.

Triz

Ran into Layton and gave him shit for his Crash shirt. All in good time was his response. Pleasant individual.

Rigs was a lot of fun. Took a minute to get used to the aiming with your head but we still won. Very cool Jersey they give you.

Waiting in line for cheap Capcom merch but it is taking forever.

Goo Corsi dropped by the line and gave me a dlc code for a street fighter 4 costume pack. Takes some of thtime voting out of waiting.

grief

Just to double check, are the rewards currently broken for anyone else? I used to have the keynote credit and now it's totally reset.

Just to double check, are the rewards currently broken for anyone else? I used to have the keynote credit and now it's totally reset.
Yes they are going in and out for me too. I think it will be fine. They are tracking everything by your badge.

Where can I find cards? Trying to go for a full deck again

Some cards are at demo kiosks, some are being handed out by ransoms on the floor. I got a Destiny card by checking in at their booth. I also saw a guy walking around handing out Fat Princess cards to randoms.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Where can I find cards? Trying to go for a full deck again

You'll have to play a lot of demos. Many are not freely given away and they want you to play the game first. My party is getting tired, so I doubt it's in the cards to... get the cards today.

rje

Ugh I think I have to bail on the meetup- our demo is going great but I gotta run back to the hotel and fix some bugs before tomorrow.

Have fun without me!

Top Bottom