• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pushmo/Pullblox |OT| of pushing, pulling and QR codes

Just got it, IS delivers once again! Everything about this game just screams quality! The music, charm, dialogue, visuals, level/game design, everything! And making new levels is hilariously easy! (we've already got a good few puzzles going here! We'll have a massive depository of new levels in no time!)

This'll fit very nicely along side Mario's Picross and Catrap!

my spirit to make some have been crushed by how well these japanese levels came out. here are some more:

1321448337.jpg

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
MOTHER OF GOD.

Okay, it's official. Best eShop game yet, and it's going to be tough to beat. Easily one of my favorite downloadable games this year. My top 3 now consists of Bastion, Binding of Isaac, and Pushmo (in no particular order).

EDIT: SWEET JESUS THERE'S EVEN MORE.

EDIT 2: Yeah, I'm changing my mind about 64x64 puzzles now. I don't think my mind could handle the level of detail that could be achieved with 64x64. and they would make for devilish puzzles. I hope there's a sequel in the future.

isny

napkin dispenser
Psyduck, Iwata, and the Pokemon maps are all amazing.

Still waiting on the trollface and foreveralone ones though, lol

Izayoi

Banned
You guys probably want to re-host these.

I would use abload.de, as to avoid any sort of shrink/compression.

MooMoo

I wasn't convinced of buying this game, but looking at all those QR codes makes me want to buy it anyways :p SML3D, MK7, Nano Assault, and now this! Too many games to play, too little time.

CoolS

I'm going to bed now, will keep updating the OP tomorrow. But i'll probably only ad the stuff GAF made bescause otherwise it would explode:D
Maybe in a few weeks we can bring together the best ones for the OP and collect the rest in other big posts or so.

I'm going to bed now, will keep updating the OP tomorrow. But i'll probably only ad the stuff GAF made bescause otherwise it would explode:D
Maybe in a few weeks we can bring together the best ones for the OP and collect the rest in other big posts or so.

i thought all these nice looking levels would only bring down my spirit, but more amped than ever to crank out more stages. keeping the gaf-made creations in the OP sounds great. goodnight.

BooJoh

it does. theyre saved in your studio. you get 18 spots per page and 5 pages to hold creations. wether theyre yours or someone elses, its 90 spots max.

Granted you can just save the QR codes to your PC and change up your user levels selection anytime you want, so it's practically unlimited.

Just bought it. The game wasn't on my radar, but after reading this thread and seeing all those awesome custom levels, i had to get it.

Darryl

Banned
if anyone wants to make some really difficult levels, not just themed ones, i'll try them

trying to make some myself but i'm still pretty new at it:/

Darryl

Banned
First attempt at making a level.

2QKm7.jpg

It's actually pretty tough. (at least it was for me)

this was really difficult. spent 20 minutes on it, had to reset multiple times, no luck.
i think the only way up is to the left of the white area, but how can you get the platforms over there pulled out correctly? i figure i have to make that middle jump but i think each time i do that i get the boxes locked up and i have to restart

edit: tried again and beat it. brilliant puzzle!

Sinthetic

I bought this earlier, I'm nowhere near as bad as I thought I would be.

I love it when Mallo jumps, he's so funny with his flappy arms. The kids are freakin' adorable too, they look like a mixture of Teletubbies and Pikmin, that's good right there.

I just hope that people remember those of us who like easy/medium difficulty puzzles. Maybe we can have a little community of levels with 1 and 2 star difficulty (as those massive character ones look impossible).

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Very addictive little title. I'm glad I held off on Freaky Forms and bought this instead. Playing through single player, because it looks like a bunch of the Studio / creation stuff is locked.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Is it just me or is playing this game in 2D is a little bit nauseating?

This game is so good. This and Freakyforms are both pretty cool.
I rate this game a "worth the asking price but only if you're into quirky puzzle games" on my unique consumer-focused scale. How would you justify freaky forms, taking its price into account?

M3d10n

Alright, this goddamn update made me buy two games already. After buying Kirby yesterday due to now being able to load exactly the cash amount left I saved my CC details... all I had to do to buy Pushmo tonight was typing my 6 digit password.

Oh dear, the game is very nice looking in person. Graphics are very clean and it runs at butter-smooth 60fps. The 3D looks very nice too. I'll be bookmarking this thread for the custom puzzles!

krpiper

So do you have to beat a level before you can share it? Much like the new Trials game

EDIT: Oops looks like I was beat to the punch

Top Bottom