• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

I really hope more events do the extra SDR invades during predras. 14 runs yielded 5 SDR latents.

I'm trying to think of a good latent setup for Ruel. Her RCV issues are well documented at this point so my solution is to run Revo Astaroth with a 3/2 RCV/SDR setup. She has over 1k RCV on her own and fully plussed the team should break 3k RCV, especially if I go nuts and buy Odin Dragon. The current plan is to run Ruel (Ras), Revo Mei Mei, Revo Mei Mei(Indra/Susano), Revo Artemis (Gronia), Revo Astaroth.

Given Ruel's no skyfall clause I don't feel near as pressured into bringing Fujin along which frees up an inherit slot.
FFFUUUUUUUUU!!! How did I miss this?? I could have run the hell out of that. :(

Hopefully it comes back again at a good time slot.

Negator

Spirit jewels tomorrow. I need sooo many dark jewels. I need to make a list of all the mats I need because this is getting a tad overwhelming.

I wish Padlistener worked like it used to.

^^ honestly I would have quit the game a while ago if not for the padlistener workaround. The simple ability to view my box from a browser, organize things, and click through to PADx is sooooooo incredibly useful and somewhat mitigates the abominable box management in the game itself.

Tomorrow I need to decide whether I need jewels or tamas more :(

If I'm not lazy I should have a YomiDra by the end of the week....

J0dy77

I really hope more events do the extra SDR invades during predras. 14 runs yielded 5 SDR latents.

I'm trying to think of a good latent setup for Ruel. Her RCV issues are well documented at this point so my solution is to run Revo Astaroth with a 3/2 RCV/SDR setup. She has over 1k RCV on her own and fully plussed the team should break 3k RCV, especially if I go nuts and buy Odin Dragon. The current plan is to run Ruel (Ras), Revo Mei Mei, Revo Mei Mei(Indra/Susano), Revo Artemis (Gronia), Revo Astaroth.

Given Ruel's no skyfall clause I don't feel near as pressured into bringing Fujin along which frees up an inherit slot.

I really need to pay attention to the even notes more closely.

oh yeah... man, I've bought maybe 2 dungeons total, ever

I need to get on that

edit: also if someone wants to ALB through C10 this video suggests it's pretty easy and I can make either team (looks like one needs Green Odin and the other needs Orochi and Carat)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
oh yeah... man, I've bought maybe 2 dungeons total, ever

Bro you need to get on that noniapstruggle. I can't imagine how many unclaimed f2p stones you've got sitting on your account right now.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Mannnnnnn Myr is so good. She's truly the lazy man's alternative to Ronnie I always wanted.

LiQuid!

I legit straight-up cackled the first time I actually used her due to having like 15 seconds to move orbs

Rofl I was literally laughing thru the entire first dungeon I took her in too just cause of how easy it was to activate her damage and wipe your ass with a floor compared to having to match 6 colors with a cross. I don't have great subs for her so my move time isn't even any higher than it is for Ron, but you have to do SO much less in that time so it feels like I got an eternity

Rofl I was literally laughing thru the entire first dungeon I took her in too just cause of how easy it was to activate her damage and wipe your ass with a floor compared to having to match 6 colors with a cross. I don't have great subs for her so my move time isn't even any higher than it is for Ron, but you have to do SO much less in that time so it feels like I got an eternity
Nice! Yeah Myr is great fun and I really need to get off the Krishna train sometime and run coop with my alt now that I finished her.

Pro tip: If you don't want to use the free orb movement part of her active, just press an orb to pick it up and hold it until the timer runs out then put it down.

Jagernaut

Mannnnnnn Myr is so good. She's truly the lazy man's alternative to Ronnie I always wanted.

I built a hyper maxed Myr team but I don't like using her despite the really long orb movement time. I don't like that her atk is completely dependent on a heart cross. I prefer leads like Super Yomi Dragon where you can do a partial activation when you want to chip an enemy down slowly and control damage.

LiQuid!

I built a hyper maxed Myr team but I don't like using her despite the really long orb movement time. I don't like that her atk is completely dependent on a heart cross. I prefer leads like Super Yomi Dragon where you can do a partial activation when you want to chip an enemy down slowly and control damage.

Honestly she isn't going to replace my awesome coop Ronove teams for difficult stuff. She's basically an autopilot version of that style of team I will use on content that's too annoying with Krishna but not hard enough that I want to work on Ronove boards.

Does anyone know if the Descended Carnival (Legend) coin dungeon includes all 3 Descended Carnivals and the Arrival Carnival??

I really need Zhou Yus for my Revo Hakus.

b33r

I accidentally used my Anaphon team c8 and paired it with an Aizen. Somehow I still beat it, but then lost c9 on the first floor due to flubbing my combo...

LiQuid!

Right before the day ticked over I started up one last try of Wadatsumi myth and fiiinally beat it. That was a definite white whale descend for me for months now. No awakening might be the worst mechanic in this game next to damage absorbs.

Aesnath

So...Anaphon vs. Typhon. I recently realized that, thanks to a recent buff, Uevo Typhon's skill goes down to a 9 CD. Anaphon's has an extra turn of haste, but now pays a full four turns of CD for that privilege. I feel like this is a bad exchange, BUT I kinda wanted to mess around with Anaphon as a lead (something like D/L Satsuki/Gremory/XinHua/Flex).

Is Typhon a better sub than Anaphon now? Are anaphon teams worth the trouble (I'm usually running Gremory, Meri, R. Minerva)? Is typhon likely to get a better evo in the near future (and get bastet'd into me spending more piis)? Anyone got any opinions about it?

yay, that ALB C10 co-op really was as braindead as it looked, bless @ Negator <3

and now I finally have a max-skilled tengu that I've been avoiding making for the longest time

Bladelaw

So...Anaphon vs. Typhon. I recently realized that, thanks to a recent buff, Uevo Typhon's skill goes down to a 9 CD. Anaphon's has an extra turn of haste, but now pays a full four turns of CD for that privilege. I feel like this is a bad exchange, BUT I kinda wanted to mess around with Anaphon as a lead (something like D/L Satsuki/Gremory/XinHua/Flex).

Is Typhon a better sub than Anaphon now? Are anaphon teams worth the trouble (I'm usually running Gremory, Meri, R. Minerva)? Is typhon likely to get a better evo in the near future (and get bastet'd into me spending more piis)? Anyone got any opinions about it?

It all depends on a few things for which is better. This is all my opinion but I've run all the teams you're comparing it to so hopefully this is useful to you.

As a lead I like Anaphon over Gremory and Revo Minerva for most content. Revo Minerva is a tool I use when the dungeon in question is favorable to her resists (basically not a lot of blue dangerous spawns) and I don't need overwhelming damage.

Meri is probably the best lead there UNLESS you need HP/shielding for several turns or floors. If you're dealing with card binds into skill binds Meri is risky because you generally don't have a ton of unbind actives.

I like Anaphon as a lead a lot. Her damage is less than Gremory and Meri but she makes up the difference in tanking (vs Grem) and she's unbindable (vs. Meri), plenty of heart makers and board changers, and lots of haste to keep things rolling. Her weaknesses are low damage (compared to Grem and Meri), lowish time extend, and combo shields. You can mitigate all if you rolled lucky (Noctis + Satsuki). It's a shame Khepri isn't inheritable.

If you only have 1 Typhon I think he makes a better sub and a much better inherit unless you need the stats or Devil killer.

My Anaphon team looks like this:
Anaphon (A. Okuni, Orochi, or Fujin depending on the dungeon)
Satsuki (Satsuki)
YomiDragon (Akechi)
Plum (Ryune)
Noctis
Anaphon

My Meri team:
Meri (Meri)
Sarasvati (Scheat)
Andromeda (Ryune)
Isis(Orochi or Better Bind Clear depending on the dungeon)
Sumire (Mori Motonori)
Meri

My Revo Minerva team:
R. Minerva (Varies, usually a bind clear like Fire Dragon Swordsman unless I need the def break)
Krishna (Elgenubi)
Awoken Cao Cao
Sub Ilm
Gadius (Saria)
R. Minerva

My Gremory team
Gremory(DK Cecil)
Yomi Dragon (Typhon)
Awoken Pandora (Orochi/Fujin)
Plum
Akechi
Gremory

Until Fujin, Meri was my most consistent Arena clear, post Fujin Anaphon is on par with consistency but Meri tends to be faster. Satsuki hits like a ton of bricks on Anaphon but the uneven damage is a risk against the usual bullshit sans fujin but not crossing helps on those floor too.

Gremory's damage is stellar on active use and merely "pretty good" without.

If you have specific team questions let me know.

I tried Anaphon as a lead because, "Hey I like Myr and higher multiplier + HP boost would be awesome!" Then I tried her and the type restrictions mixed with the severe lack of time extend compared to Myr made for a very rude awakening. I might actually devo her back to old form for the lower CD now that you pointed this out so my Dath team can have at least one heart maker.

yay, that ALB C10 co-op really was as braindead as it looked, bless @ Negator <3

and now I finally have a max-skilled tengu that I've been avoiding making for the longest time
Is there a video of this or could you post the setup?

Sure:

edit: also if someone wants to ALB through C10 this video suggests it's pretty easy and I can make either team (looks like one needs Green Odin and the other needs Orochi and Carat)

It was very easy following this setup, all that's needed is a Tengu with Orochi and a GrOdin and a way for P2 to eat 2-3 turns of skill delay. I don't even think you need a steroid at the end for the Achtros/Deighk, assuming the HP on PADx is correct.

W-00

For most of my time with PAD, the higher level of Tamadra Infestation has given me Grodin Tama after Grodin Tama, when I would much rather have had the Tamadra or Rodin Tama (for buttoning).

Now that I finally have a Grodin and would like to skill him up, four runs gave me three Tamadras and a Rodin Tama. Sure, I needed the Tamadras, but still...

Goddamn desire sensor.

Aesnath

Thanks for the responses!

It all depends on a few things for which is better. This is all my opinion but I've run all the teams you're comparing it to so hopefully this is useful to you.

As a lead I like Anaphon over Gremory and Revo Minerva for most content. Revo Minerva is a tool I use when the dungeon in question is favorable to her resists (basically not a lot of blue dangerous spawns) and I don't need overwhelming damage.

Meri is probably the best lead there UNLESS you need HP/shielding for several turns or floors. If you're dealing with card binds into skill binds Meri is risky because you generally don't have a ton of unbind actives.

I like Anaphon as a lead a lot. Her damage is less than Gremory and Meri but she makes up the difference in tanking (vs Grem) and she's unbindable (vs. Meri), plenty of heart makers and board changers, and lots of haste to keep things rolling. Her weaknesses are low damage (compared to Grem and Meri), lowish time extend, and combo shields. You can mitigate all if you rolled lucky (Noctis + Satsuki). It's a shame Khepri isn't inheritable.

If you only have 1 Typhon I think he makes a better sub and a much better inherit unless you need the stats or Devil killer.

My Anaphon team looks like this:
Anaphon (A. Okuni, Orochi, or Fujin depending on the dungeon)
Satsuki (Satsuki)
YomiDragon (Akechi)
Plum (Ryune)
Noctis
Anaphon

My Meri team:
Meri (Meri)
Sarasvati (Scheat)
Andromeda (Ryune)
Isis(Orochi or Better Bind Clear depending on the dungeon)
Sumire (Mori Motonori)
Meri

My Revo Minerva team:
R. Minerva (Varies, usually a bind clear like Fire Dragon Swordsman unless I need the def break)
Krishna (Elgenubi)
Awoken Cao Cao
Sub Ilm
Gadius (Saria)
R. Minerva

My Gremory team
Gremory(DK Cecil)
Yomi Dragon (Typhon)
Awoken Pandora (Orochi/Fujin)
Plum
Akechi
Gremory

Until Fujin, Meri was my most consistent Arena clear, post Fujin Anaphon is on par with consistency but Meri tends to be faster. Satsuki hits like a ton of bricks on Anaphon but the uneven damage is a risk against the usual bullshit sans fujin but not crossing helps on those floor too.

Gremory's damage is stellar on active use and merely "pretty good" without.

If you have specific team questions let me know.

You've pointed out one of the main reasons I like the idea of Anaphon: better damage on non-active turns than gremory. It is almost not worth saving orbs with gremory, as you aren't going to do much damage without an active skill and all of my active skills generate heart and dark. By contrast, I feel like Anaphon and Satsuki probably do reasonable damage with a TPA and a heartcross, potentially reducing the active need. Gremory team is Gremory (Ishida)/DD Cecil/DD Akechi/A. Pandora/Xin hua. I don't have quite enough on-target inherits to just put things on, but I can bring a delay and additional boardchange as needed.

Lately, I've been running less of Gremory and more of Meri. I am not great at combo shields under any circumstances, but Meri's active skill really helps ease my problems, even with the no skyfall clause. Right now I'm at Meri (Yo & King Siegfried)/R. Orochi (zeta hydra)/Andromeda (Ryune)/Beach Metatron (Water Dragon Knight)/Summer Urd (Urd); end up with 37,000 hp with the +15 HP badge.

I guess my question is what do you think are the "essential" anatyphon subs? I feel like both my Gremory and Meri teams are pretty well developed and I'm wondering if it is worth investing in an anaphon team if it is just going to be "Gremory 2.0." I was thinking something like Anaphon/Gremory/Xin Hua/Satsuki/Hinomitsua (inherit something), but I'm not sure how strong it will be. I feel like this is one of the places that Yomi dragon makes more sense (for time extend), but I don't have one. Also, I lucked up and drew a Fujin, so I do have access to that.

I tried Anaphon as a lead because, "Hey I like Myr and higher multiplier + HP boost would be awesome!" Then I tried her and the type restrictions mixed with the severe lack of time extend compared to Myr made for a very rude awakening. I might actually devo her back to old form for the lower CD now that you pointed this out so my Dath team can have at least one heart maker.

Yeah, that is how I'd like for Anaphon to work, but I'm also concerned about time extends. I've gotten better at running Gremory with fewer time extends and, if I ran hinomitsuha, I'd actually maintain the same number of fingers I have on Grem, which seems to be enough.

I still really haven't tried to run myr.

PS if you need a red devinyan for the challenge dungeon, don't waste your time running the lower levels for a chance at a drop. Instead run Gainaut for a guaranteed floor of spawns

Bladelaw

Thanks for the responses!

I guess my question is what do you think are the "essential" anatyphon subs?

I think an "essential" team might look something like:

AnaTyphon
Gremory
Plum
YomiDragon
Akechi
AnaTyphon

With a delay, fujin, and maybe a spike inherit. I'd put fujin on Anaphon just for the pal points. Delay can go on Plum, spike on YomiDragon (Or whoever ends up in the flex slot). Cameo or Awoken Ichigo would be the best, Delgado or Loki next

Flex could be more rows or a TPA heavy hitter, Yomidragon can be replaced by pretty much any of the below. Akechi is who I would sub in for Yomidra
Rows:

Akechi: probably the best pick

Dragon Killer Lucifer (D/R): At 4 turn cooldown he's a solid inherit base and RCV stick.

Oda Nobunaga: comes with rows, devil killer, and makes 5 darks, good if you want to make a full bind immune team.

TPA:

Satsuki: Probably the best choice, decent stats, absurd damage, low RCV and no hearts are problems though.

Awoken Okuni: Great uitility choice, strong active and 2 fingers help a lot.

Hinomitsuha: Not many better TPA inherit bases here low RCV though.

D/B Seraph Lucifer: No really, hypered, he alone can solve any healing issues you may have on Anaphon. Good on dungeons you need to stall a lot on. His active isn't the best for the team and it's a PITA to skill up I know, but after + farming Kanetsugu I managed to max him out and was surprised by the result. Inherit something better if you can.

DKanna: relevant spike and crazy damage with passable RCV and a finger awakening.

Jagernaut

Sure:

It was very easy following this setup, all that's needed is a Tengu with Orochi and a GrOdin and a way for P2 to eat 2-3 turns of skill delay. I don't even think you need a steroid at the end for the Achtros/Deighk, assuming the HP on PADx is correct.

Achtross has 8.8 million defense and 888,888 hp. One card has to do over 9.78 million dmg to overcome the defense. Hard for ALB to do without a spike.

Edit. Forgot he is blue so damage is doubled. Disregard.

W-00

So, incoming Super Carnival. Only the Legendary Heroes and Gemstone Princesses will be boosted. It will end before the end-of-month GF.

On the one hand, it sounds like a trap. On the other hand, I could really use me some Gemstone Princesses.

On the horrifying third-hand-that-should-not-be, I used up all my stones in the last GF, so the other two hands don't really matter.

Bladelaw

So, incoming Super Carnival. Only the Legendary Heroes and Gemstone Princesses will be boosted. It will end before the end-of-month GF.

On the one hand, it sounds like a trap. On the other hand, I could really use me some Gemstone Princesses.

On the horrifying third-hand-that-should-not-be, I used up all my stones in the last GF, so the other two hands don't really matter.
If the valks were included i would be inclined to roll.

Negator

Gungho NA stream on Friday. All I have to say is that if they don't want the stream to end up like last time they have got to do something.

Bladelaw

So we're getting Azazel descended. I'm still hoping for either Voltron news or Dathena (like everyone else). Preferably more than just some Art-in-progress. Give us stats/awakenings/skills info!

Chat will be terrible so I'll just turn it off during the stream. Either that or just stick to dzy's channel. Chat there should be less obnoxious.

Aesnath

I seem to have forgotten how I beat the defense of the stupid twin birds that are the bosses on C10. I'm guessing I brought a damage spike, as I couldn't get there with a row using Minerva and DK tsubaki's. Stupid board changers wouldn't give me two rows either. Maybe I'll just inherit a balboa and be done with it. Or maybe Meri. It is always Meri now, isn't it?

Gungho NA stream on Friday. All I have to say is that if they don't want the stream to end up like last time they have got to do something.

This whole game just exists in such an odd state with respect to Japan. I mean, we know what is likely to happen based on what has happened in Japan. This sets up lots of expectations and feel-bads about a whole slew of things. Realistically, no game company just releases stuff, they want big things to coincide with something that will encourage spending money. However, because of our knowledge of the Japan version of the game, we know a lot about what is coming down the pipe; this means that we tend to focus entirely on the best of whatever that is, while ignoring the rest.

Seriously, we just got a crapload of upgrades, some of them very significant, and it is all going to be D. Athena whining. I don't think the NA game is badly managed, they just have an information and image problem that sets up comparisons that make it feel really shitty at times.

D. Athena is, from a game-business perspective, a bit dicey. The company just gave us half the cost for free, and, although she has clearly ideal team members, I think a lot of people can make a functional team without too much trouble. Her being the best means that she may actually discourage some rolls; not something a business wants to do. Who cares if Heroine or Sengoku 2 is great? D. Athena is better and you don't have to roll for her. Hence, it is likely wise for them to time their release of her carefully to coincide with something that will encourage rolls (like a godfest with her best subs) and to wait for people to get a bit impatient and spend some of that bonus MP.

Negator

Hence, it is likely wise for them to time their release of her carefully to coincide with something that will encourage rolls (like a godfest with her best subs) and to wait for people to get a bit impatient and spend some of that bonus MP.

Last godfest was literally that. Haku, Loki, and Persephone are all among her best subs.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Still new here, but I play FFBE where they have a similar issue from JP to GL.

Basically to sum it up, the issue is you have knowledge. The good side to it is, you can pick and choose what is good, what will be good, etc. Because you can take a good guess at where the game is going. Downside is, they know that. It also allows them course correct, ie delaying overpowered heroes, etc

Aesnath

Still new here, but I play FFBE where they have a similar issue from JP to GL.

Basically to sum it up, the issue is you have knowledge. The good side to it is, you can pick and choose what is good, what will be good, etc. Because you can take a good guess at where the game is going. Downside is, they know that. It also allows them course correct, ie delaying overpowered heroes, etc

This is another good point. Maybe, D. Athena feels like a mistake to them and they feel like they need to slow her roll.

NA is slightly hype-resistant, as we know what has been proven and what was fluff due to the JP lead in. A good example was ReiMyr; she seemed solid on paper, and was even in some JP tier lists, but by the time we got the collab, it was pretty clear she just wasn't quite there.

What that means for GH, is that we are "all business" and tend to ignore things that aren't near the top of powerlevel (ignore in terms of "don't talk about").

Negator

My guess is that they will release her today or tomorrow before stream and use her to clear the new Azazel dungeon to showcase her off, kind of like what they did with Ra Dragon.

Bladelaw

In the interest of being constructive instead of a whiner here's what I'd love to see in a GungHo PAD stream:

This is just a basic outline, order isn't too important.

Intro: any guests or news surrounding them

Dungeon/rewards: I'm not going to shit on someone choking on camera, I like free stuff so whatever we end up with here I'm good. The nature of the challenges can make the guest feel like a pariah though if they botch a combo and cost everyone something like a +297 or a snow globe rush dungeon. I'm not sure how to fix this without losing the thrill of watching the challenge but I felt it was worth pointing out.

News: any new cards/evos and anything coming in the near future (max 1 month out). Hyping something too soon can fatigue people (see voltron) and it makes GungHo have to keep saying things like "soon(tm)". Talking about the new buffs and revos and maybe what teams the GungHo guys are employing with them would be cool. Or even some team building theory discussion with the guest, they've done it in the past and I think it's been successful.

Fan Content: Art/animations/contest entries. Things like the One True Pair contest inspired a ton of great art and it was nice to have a showcase of some of the community's work.

Maybe a managed Q&A section. Slap a thread on reddit to pull questions from the community (based on upvotes) and have them answer as best they can. Everyone wants to know about Dathena? Just say "We know you want her and when we have more info to share we'll let you know ASAP" instead of being coy about her even existing. A reasonable response to "When's Voltron?" would be something like "We're still working on getting everything together and we don't have a firm release yet, We'll let you know as soon as everything's ready to go". They're not non-answers and it gives them a chance to answer the questions, get out in front of chat riots and then drop the issue.

It's not like they don't know what the community is really looking for and it would go a long way to acknowledge that, give as much info as possible, and move on. Have someone transcribe it and post somewhere so any repeats can be pointed to the previous answers.

If GungHo really wants to communicate and interact with the community I think this would go a long way. People will still be assholes, but the reasonable folks (lurkers especially) would appreciate the candor.

Aesnath

My guess is that they will release her today or tomorrow before stream and use her to clear the new Azazel dungeon to showcase her off, kind of like what they did with Ra Dragon.

Definite possibility. However, if it doesn't go that way, people will be pissed. I think a bit unfairly, all things considered.

@Blade: However, you are completely right. Just ignoring outcry is certainly not how they should handle this (or really any) situation.

It's easy to read the frustration on their faces as I'm sure the community folks at GH NA have zero ability to push a button and make things happen.

But even though I don't play him and wasn't drooling in anticipation... I get the whining for RaDra. It was months. It felt longer than a typical JP -> NA cycle. People had been sitting on evo mats forever and there was zero actual explanation of what/when/why, which makes everyone even more frustrated. He was starting his climb down from the top of the JP mountain by the time he came here and that deflates a lot of the community's mood.

Obviously we don't decide the timetables but it seems incredibly strange that GH HQ wouldn't even give NA/EU the courtesy of letting their communities have some basic idea of what's going on. There are always projects to work on in the meantime but part of the reason I don't whale anymore is because I'm not interested in chasing a top-tier team if it means sitting on all but its leader for months.

W-00

I seem to have forgotten how I beat the defense of the stupid twin birds that are the bosses on C10. I'm guessing I brought a damage spike, as I couldn't get there with a row using Minerva and DK tsubaki's. Stupid board changers wouldn't give me two rows either. Maybe I'll just inherit a balboa and be done with it. Or maybe Meri. It is always Meri now, isn't it?

I used Meri to get through C10, but I still had to inherit Balboa to get through the blue one's defenses. I also had to inherit a gravity (A. Hades) to get them below resolve, though I suppose a delay would also work. Otherwise managing their HP is a pain, because you can only afford to do damage to the blue one when the light one is already below resolve (because otherwise you'll put it into a rage zone).

My alt still has Balboa inherited on Meri if you'd prefer to avoid inheriting your own: 300,517,447

Quantum

I've been complaining in this thread for a long time, but the one thing that most of us keep asking for is better communication.

certainly a large number of the heavy non-JPN IAP player base how they play and spend as a response to the JPN server changes.

I know I do.

I am frustrated at the lack of communication - which is intensified during most of the streams when information is not provided.

That being said, while I represent the specific player that gungho needs (spends too much and eats up all gunghos bullshit) I am certainly not the one that they need to entertain or sell to on the stream.

the company knows how whales spend and play, they will plan and spend accordingly preparing for the arrival of the next best thing.

the stream is generally for mid level players to show off shinys

given the amount of time that has past, D.Athena has fallen pretty low on my desire sensor, and while it is still an amazing card (hopefully allowing for personal A3 clears) I'm prepared for it to be out classed almost immediately

(I'm still a little sore about how brief XMs reign was)

given that the ceiling on the amount of stored MP is being increased to 10 million and that the average MP price of the best mobs has more than doubled since the first release (300k for my first buy, 500k for my second, 750k {pending} for my third...) I see no reason not to expect a 1 Million MP card as the meta changes.

Aesnath

I used Meri to get through C10, but I still had to inherit Balboa to get through the blue one's defenses. I also had to inherit a gravity (A. Hades) to get them below resolve, though I suppose a delay would also work. Otherwise managing their HP is a pain, because you can only afford to do damage to the blue one when the light one is already below resolve (because otherwise you'll put it into a rage zone).

My alt still has Balboa inherited on Meri if you'd prefer to avoid inheriting your own: 300,517,447

Invite sent!

Lately I've been running Orochi on the team anyway, just because of HP and having a broadly useful active.

Top Bottom