• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Aesnath

Ugh, I might buy stones. I don't want to, but now my wife is saying she might buy D. Athena. I don't know if I can stand being left out. But then, if that is my plan, there is no better time to roll for her subs. I think I'd feel better about the whole thing if I had something less sucky than Dark Chester to cover the multi-SBR slot.

Also, like who knows if they will put out something cool in the MP shop soon and I miss out due to this D. Athena craze.

I'm feeling peer pressure from my family.

Ugh, I might buy stones. I don't want to, but now my wife is saying she might buy D. Athena. I don't know if I can stand being left out. But then, if that is my plan, there is no better time to roll for her subs. I think I'd feel better about the whole thing if I had something less sucky than Dark Chester to cover the multi-SBR slot.

Also, like who knows if they will put out something cool in the MP shop soon and I miss out due to this D. Athena craze.

If you're going to be playing multiplayer mostly SBR won't matter. I have DAthena on both of my accounts despite not having perfect teams and I don't regret the purchase. She's fun to play and easy.

Bladelaw

Finally caught the Gachadra dungeon on JP. Junk on my REM rolls and I didn't get a Heroine spawn but the PALdra was immensely kind to me. Linthia, Z8, and Myr fully evolved popped out. I have exactly 0 Myr subs on this account (not even Momiji) so it'll be a while before I can use her but at least I have a place to dump shynpys.

Well it's up to you. What teams would you both be running? In multiplayer the collective HP is huge and you can make your life easier by running Yomi instead of a 2 SBR sub since you won't have access to the TE badge. If you're missing Hakus, Lumiel works, same with Jize with a Karin, Ryune, Blonia, UmiYama, etc inherit.

Multiplayer is a great way to show off how flexible Dathena can be IMO.

I'm not buying Dath on my alt because I just don't have enough sub support. I'm almost there, 1 Haku, Karin, or any other board change with B/D and I'm good.

My alt would run (coop remember) Dath (Force), RPersephone(RPersephone), Jize(Lumiel), Awoken Okuni (Facet), RYomi as of now.

I'd probably replace Jize with RHaku(Lumiel) if fate shines on me. My main has the cookie cutter team and I'd consider swapping in a bind clear on either side since that has a tendancy to get real annoying especially in coop.

Ok, the desire sensors must have been hacked because the game is doing serious work to convince me NOT to buy a big pack. I hit 600 days today and got Indra and dupe Kush from the 10 stones. Indra was my #1 want from this but I was still figuring I'd whale for more Hakus, a Loki, or Fujin, secure in the knowledge that I already had what I wanted so serious disappointment would be unlikely.

Before buying I clear the MP dungeon and roll again with my last 5 stones and it's Haku!! WHAT!? Why you no want my monies??

I think I'm still down to buy because I've been working 10+ hours every day since early April and haven't bought anything fun for myself probably since the last time I bought stones haha. Don't fuck me GH!

EDIT:

Panda #2
Acala #6? STAHHHP lol
Anubis #1 Fuck yeah!!
Acala #7 /headdesk WHY!?
Durga #2 Neat!
Henry #2 First silver of the pack. It's k.
Orochi #1 Fuck yeah!
Andro #3 Sure ok.
Ganesha #3 meh
Lumiel #2 Neat!
Kanna #1 Fuck yeah!
Acala #8 SHOOT ME!!!
Earth Swordsman #1 Useful silver
Ilm #2 Nice!
Dragon Samurai #2 lame
Acala #9 Jesus Christ on crippled crutches. W.T.F!?!?!
Chester #2 First troll gold other than my personal troll, Acala.

W-00

Rolled a couple more times on my alt. It got its second Diaochan (if only it had Anubis) and a Kaho (decent-ish RCV stick for Ruel). If I want to roll more on my alt I'll have to farm stones. Whaling isn't an option right now since I depleted my gaming funds on a Switch.

Also rolled once on my main - Liu Bei (fifth). I think it's finally time I started getting rid of some of these excess LBs.

Negator

My current stock of Badpys went toward RHaku and RLoki so I need to build stock back up but I'll be running Anubis as well. What's your team like? I'm running Anubis, Diaochan x2, Awoken Indra, and RYomi at the moment. I'm waffling on swapping RYomi with Light Cecil. I don't need the move time but RYomi's fingers do add a bit of consistency to my play.

The plan is 2x Diaochann, Revo Indra, and either Revo Yomi or Yomidra. No cecil available but might use an Ilmina on last slot.

Aesnath

If you're going to be playing multiplayer mostly SBR won't matter. I have DAthena on both of my accounts despite not having perfect teams and I don't regret the purchase. She's fun to play and easy.

Fair point. It is probably more useful for my daughter who only plays coop and she has some OK subs for Dathena. Moreover, my daughter hasn't really had good luck with leads lately and has been looking for something with more power.

My wife and I coop Meri all the time, so I think she is just considering Athena because it sounds like fun more than anything else.

Well it's up to you. What teams would you both be running? In multiplayer the collective HP is huge and you can make your life easier by running Yomi instead of a 2 SBR sub since you won't have access to the TE badge. If you're missing Hakus, Lumiel works, same with Jize with a Karin, Ryune, Blonia, UmiYama, etc inherit.

Multiplayer is a great way to show off how flexible Dathena can be IMO.

I'm not buying Dath on my alt because I just don't have enough sub support. I'm almost there, 1 Haku, Karin, or any other board change with B/D and I'm good.

My alt would run (coop remember) Dath (Force), RPersephone(RPersephone), Jize(Lumiel), Awoken Okuni (Facet), RYomi as of now.

I'd probably replace Jize with RHaku(Lumiel) if fate shines on me. My main has the cookie cutter team and I'd consider swapping in a bind clear on either side since that has a tendancy to get real annoying especially in coop.

Well, I have some options, if I can get around the SBR issue. In particular, I just rolled a Haku and I have a Revo Persephone. I have both Haloween Karin and Lumiel, but neither of them have any SBR, so that feels like an issue. Revo Pandora has mostly useless rows and Revo yomi has a mostly useless active. Eschamali, I suppose. I also have Hinomitsua, who at least has TPAs and a short useless active, Leader Satsuki, who has lots of TPA, but an actively harmful active, Grida (who I haven't finished skilling down, not actually sure if better than Hinomatsua). I also have pretty OK inherits including Anatyphon, lots of delays, and carat.

My daughter will run Revo Perspehone, Uevo Durga, Sima Yi, Xmas Haku, with another Xmas Haku and haloween sonia floating around somewhere.

Not sure for my wife, but she also has perspehone, but her team will likely suck.

I feel like no one other than my daughter should really be doing this, but, hey, at least my family is fun.

Acala #6? STAHHHP lol
Acala #7 /headdesk WHY!?
Acala #8 SHOOT ME!!!
Acala #9 Jesus Christ on crippled crutches. W.T.F!?!?!

Like, what the hell is going on with your rolls?

Bladelaw

Well, I have some options, if I can get around the SBR issue. In particular, I just rolled a Haku and I have a Revo Persephone. I have both Haloween Karin and Lumiel, but neither of them have any SBR, so that feels like an issue. Revo Pandora has mostly useless rows and Revo yomi has a mostly useless active. Eschamali, I suppose. I also have Hinomitsua, who at least has TPAs and a short useless active, Leader Satsuki, who has lots of TPA, but an actively harmful active, Grida (who I haven't finished skilling down, not actually sure if better than Hinomatsua). I also have pretty OK inherits including Anatyphon, lots of delays, and carat.

My daughter will run Revo Perspehone, Uevo Durga, Sima Yi, Xmas Haku, with another Xmas Haku and haloween sonia floating around somewhere.

Not sure for my wife, but she also has perspehone, but her team will likely suck.

I feel like no one other than my daughter should really be doing this, but, hey, at least my family is fun.

Does anyone have Fujin/Uruka available for team play? That alone would help matters significantly. One of the Template Dath teams strengths is even damage (for the most part) at 7 combos with 1 dark TPA. If you're not building for solo play that's less of an issue, and SBR is even moreso a non-event.

Dath, RHaku (Anaphon), RPersephone(HKarin), Lumiel, Hinomitsuha (HSonia) should work just fine.

Anaphon is mostly to have an active that makes hearts in case of orb trolling, lumiel handles true damage needs, Persephone brings great stats, a strong active (to overwrite orb drop bullshit), and Hino has TE and a short cooldown so you can slide HSonia on to her.
You might consider a sub with a bind clear awakening and be the utility side of a team or inherit a bind clear on Lumiel.

Ducarmel

Planned to pull once on my main, and got that dumb turtle why is it even in the REM. Hate pulled 2 more times Ganesha nice, and a new addition to my box cheerleader roster Algedi.

Dumped all my stones on my alt, trash and dupe Kushi and D kali.

My alt got 2 Dkali along with Urka.

Radrag team seems the logical route for my alt, but I just cant pull the trigger on it since my main is still missing one more DKali or DKali like type card.

yolo on jp my main got Cthugha, alt got dupe L Meta. will try again on part 2.

Aesnath

Does anyone have Fujin/Uruka available for team play? That alone would help matters significantly. One of the Template Dath teams strengths is even damage (for the most part) at 7 combos with 1 dark TPA. If you're not building for solo play that's less of an issue, and SBR is even moreso a non-event.

Dath, RHaku (Anaphon), RPersephone(HKarin), Lumiel, Hinomitsuha (HSonia) should work just fine.

Anaphon is mostly to have an active that makes hearts in case of orb trolling, lumiel handles true damage needs, Persephone brings great stats, a strong active (to overwrite orb drop bullshit), and Hino has TE and a short cooldown so you can slide HSonia on to her.
You might consider a sub with a bind clear awakening and be the utility side of a team or inherit a bind clear on Lumiel.

Alright, I'll give that a shot, if I end up buying her. As for Fujin, it is one area where we have done pretty well. I drew one and my daughter drew two. Neither of us is sure what value the second one has. Wish we could trade.

b33r

Grinded 5 more, Haku #4. I'll probably make the 3rd one another Revo, and not sure on the 4th yet. I think I can get another 5 tomorrow. Running out of challenge dungeons.

W-00

Oh, Gunma collab gives two stones rather than one (because it has brown and green levels). I didn't think any of the coin dungeons were like that. Are any of the others the same?

I grinded a second kushi on main
Which is too bad cuz I don't have one on my alt

Yeah, it sucks when that happens. I have two Anubis on my main and none on my alt, and two Diaochan on my alt and none on my main.

yami4ct

I knew putting up Kush with Fujin inherit was gonna get me a lot of friend attention, but this might end up being a bit much haha.

hermit7

Well I bought some stones for the first time in a while.

First 2 rolls were sweet: Fujin, Kanna, and simi ya in the first 4 rolls.

Rolled a couple more times, but stopped and will save the rest for whatever comes around.

Fujin will be sweet on Dathena, and Kanna makes Radra great.

DBND3wbVoAATodk.jpg:large

JP fest went way better than NA - all the GFEs are new, and a lot of the non-GFEs are also new

took non-finalized ReAstaroth team to A1 and it was very strong... until I got Sopdet and had issues figuring out proper damage, and no delay to help.

Indra blocks the nuke hit which was shocking to me.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THE HARDEST FUCKING BACKUP OF THIS STUPID GAME THAT I POSSIBLY CAN THANKS IN ADVANCE

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
MY FREE ROLL WAS MISTRAIN IM DELETING THIS SHIT GAME

LiQuid!

Main: Loki, Ilm, Kushi, DQXQ (all nondupe) + silver trash (including TWO mistrains) all sold

Alt: Panda, V. Orochi (2), Indra (2), Loki, V. Orochi (3), DQXQ, + assorted junk, some nondupe/kept but not worth mentioning.

I have no Orochi or Indra on my main and so many on my alt which is annoying, but at least I got them somewhere.

Still not a single Haku on either account.

Wish I hadn't missed all those snowglobes...

LiQuid!

Wait I had 10 stone starter packs to buy on both accounts. Let's give these assholes some money!

Main: Castor (3) (bonus roll), Archangel Lucifer, Loki (2)

Alt: Spica (bonus roll), DQXQ (2), HAKU!

....wait you sold ilm???

you monster.....

I don't regret that email I sent GungHo support asking to make sure you missed this godfest

unless you just mean you sold the silvers, in which case ignore everything and I'm glad it was sorted out :))))

Snowglobes will be coming back around in a month or two apparently. The only thing you missed were a few days of stones and tama dungeons.

Also what the hell, why is nobody talking about ReArtemis/Julie? After finishing leveling her (no plusses) I noticed that her LS was similar to Julie's and took her, Balboa, Kaede, Vishnu, and Urd with Blade's Julie and there was like 100k HP AND a 25% shield AND ~1.5 mil damage per card without plusses for just a green TPA.

I bought another pack to chase more things.

14 rolls with 9 being from the featured list. Highlights were Sheen, 2nd Indra, 2nd Orochi, and Fujin.

Worth.

bjork

Doing 6 pulls right now:
Oda Nobunaga (new)
Melon Dragon
Zweihander (new)
Creuse
Shotel (new)
Diaochan (new)

Oda and Diaochan were jewel eggs, so I'm assuming they're decent, but I know nothing about Zweihander and Shotel. Their specials are like Claymore's, so I guess they're just OK characters?

Aesnath

Bought 30 stones, farmed 5

1. Acala (didn't have, could be fun)
2. Indra (top want out of this GF)
3. Haku (#2, so D. Athena is more likely)
4. Andromdea (#2, not sure if I should wait on the awoken or not)
5. Kurone (sold)
6. Dio Chan (#3, not much use for her)
7. Haku (#3...I have to buy D. Athena now right?)

So, over the course of two days I drew three Haku, right as I was being pressured to buy D. Athena. I suppose the universe was trying to send me a message? I'll still have to run Dark Chester if I'm soloing, but the whole enterprise seems much more viable. When I'm cooping with my daughter, I'll run perspehone, and when I'm on my own, it is Chester time.

Well, I can't complain about this godfest. Out of 11 rolls , I had only two silvers and like one gala roll. Everything else was on the godfest. And I rolled some of my big wants in an indra and a orochi dupe, in addition to a near complete D. Athena team. I might try to get one more roll in, just to push my luck. Durga, Okuni, or Loki would be really nice.

Bladelaw

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THE HARDEST FUCKING BACKUP OF THIS STUPID GAME THAT I POSSIBLY CAN THANKS IN ADVANCE

Welcome back! As far as backups, write down all the codes, maybe there's an iCloud backup method too? I don't know.

Also what the hell, why is nobody talking about ReArtemis/Julie? After finishing leveling her (no plusses) I noticed that her LS was similar to Julie's and took her, Balboa, Kaede, Vishnu, and Urd with Blade's Julie and there was like 100k HP AND a 25% shield AND ~1.5 mil damage per card without plusses for just a green TPA.

Because paired Julies even out killer damage, give you a better shield, and give you more time to move orbs making Sheen hit harder. In A1 the difference is negligible, in A3 she can 1 shot most of the Radars (Including to my shock Heph). Both are good, I just think there's a better argument for Julie/Julie vs Julie/Art

Doing 6 pulls right now:
Oda Nobunaga (new)
Melon Dragon
Zweihander (new)
Creuse
Shotel (new)
Diaochan (new)

Oda and Diaochan were jewel eggs, so I'm assuming they're decent, but I know nothing about Zweihander and Shotel. Their specials are like Claymore's, so I guess they're just OK characters?
Oda is the best dark devil bind clear (IMO) making him incredibly useful on Pandora, or any other row based devil team that needs a bind clear. He pairs well with Pandora too as joint leads.

Diaochan is an incredibly useful inherit base if you only have 1. High RCV, 2 turn cooldown active that unlocks the board and gives you more move time. The unlock isn't all that important now but there's definitely a few places it shines and there's more coming if we get the Lovecraftian descends in JP. If you get two of her you have 90% of the best Anubis team, or any other "On skill use" lead.

Zweihander and Shotel are bad. Not Grimrock bad or Chrono Turtle bad at least. Their best use is in coop to take advantage of their low cooldown and multiboost awakening as good inherit bases if you don't have better options. Zweihander can be used as a lead but I wouldn't.

Bought 30 stones, farmed 5

Well, I can't complain about this godfest. Out of 11 rolls , I had only two silvers and like one gala roll. Everything else was on the godfest. And I rolled some of my big wants in an indra and a orochi dupe, in addition to a near complete D. Athena team. I might try to get one more roll in, just to push my luck. Durga, Okuni, or Loki would be really nice.

Just throwing it out there, while 80%=0% Dathena doesn't often need to pop a skill so you can often just stall out a skill bind. Also if you have sub satsuki you can use her for a SBR stick that hits like a freight train, it's not like you were going to use Chester's skill either so you're not down a skill.

Aesnath

Welcome back! As far as backups, write down all the codes, maybe there's an iCloud backup method too? I don't know.

Because paired Julies even out killer damage, give you a better shield, and give you more time to move orbs making Sheen hit harder. In A1 the difference is negligible, in A3 she can 1 shot most of the Radars (Including to my shock Heph). Both are good, I just think there's a better argument for Julie/Julie vs Julie/Art

Oda is the best dark devil bind clear (IMO) making him incredibly useful on Pandora, or any other row based devil team that needs a bind clear. He pairs well with Pandora too as joint leads.

Diaochan is an incredibly useful inherit base if you only have 1. High RCV, 2 turn cooldown active that unlocks the board and gives you more move time. The unlock isn't all that important now but there's definitely a few places it shines and there's more coming if we get the Lovecraftian descends in JP. If you get two of her you have 90% of the best Anubis team, or any other "On skill use" lead.

Zweihander and Shotel are bad. Not Grimrock bad or Chrono Turtle bad at least. Their best use is in coop to take advantage of their low cooldown and multiboost awakening as good inherit bases if you don't have better options. Zweihander can be used as a lead but I wouldn't.

Just throwing it out there, while 80%=0% Dathena doesn't often need to pop a skill so you can often just stall out a skill bind. Also if you have sub satsuki you can use her for a SBR stick that hits like a freight train, it's not like you were going to use Chester's skill either so you're not down a skill.

So, things that could work for double SBR, I'd like your opinion:

Dark Chester: worthless skill (most of the time anyway), bad stats, but OK awakenings (godkiller could be an issue, but his attack is pretty low otherwise compared to everyone else) and he fully benefits from the LS.

Sub Satsuki: Terrible active skill, doesn't benefit from the full LS, but has ideal awakenings and a moderately short CD skill

Awoken Idunn & Idunna: Only recently thought about it, is color swapped, but actually on color, has solid awakenings (two rows, but also two TPA and a skill boost) AND the active skill could be applicable. I'm not sure how she compares to other options damage-wise. What is sub attribute damage, like 30% of main? If that is the case, before plusses, she would have a functional dark attack of only 519. However, she benefits from the full leader skill so her base dark damage is actually higher than something like Satsuki. At a TPA, they get a bit weird, with Satsuki being 8,115 (before plusses and on board leaderskill) and I&I being 14,304 (after passive leaderskill, before plusses, before on board leaderskill). Now that I look at it, does that mean that it is really between Dark Chester and I&I? Chester clearly deals more damage (even not on a TPA), but has an awkward godkiller other problems. Actually his attack is so bad that he would probably do about the same damage, with a killer and TPA as D. Athena does with just TPA and Haku does with TPA and 7c.

I struggle with damage equality.

Bladelaw

So, things that could work for double SBR, I'd like your opinion:

Dark Chester: worthless skill (most of the time anyway), bad stats, but OK awakenings (godkiller could be an issue, but his attack is pretty low otherwise compared to everyone else) and he fully benefits from the LS.

Sub Satsuki: Terrible active skill, doesn't benefit from the full LS, but has ideal awakenings and a moderately short CD skill

Awoken Idunn & Idunna: Only recently thought about it, is color swapped, but actually on color, has solid awakenings (two rows, but also two TPA and a skill boost) AND the active skill could be applicable. I'm not sure how she compares to other options damage-wise. What is sub attribute damage, like 30% of main? If that is the case, before plusses, she would have a functional dark attack of only 519. However, she benefits from the full leader skill so her base dark damage is actually higher than something like Satsuki. At a TPA, they get a bit weird, with Satsuki being 8,115 (before plusses and on board leaderskill) and I&I being 14,304 (after passive leaderskill, before plusses, before on board leaderskill). Now that I look at it, does that mean that it is really between Dark Chester and I&I? Chester clearly deals more damage (even not on a TPA), but has an awkward godkiller other problems. Actually his attack is so bad that he would probably do about the same damage, with a killer and TPA as D. Athena does with just TPA and Haku does with TPA and 7c.

I struggle with damage equality.
I didn't even think about I&I. That's a solid option. I'd take them over your other options. Here's why:
I&I as you noted benefits from the full leaderskill, has a relevant active (as the "loki" slot you'll be inheriting a gem on her anyway if available), She lacks 7 combo so she'll do less damage than Loki on those but if you're going for 7 combos you're not worried about damage control (usually).

She'll have less HP than Loki or Okuni but beats Durga I think and definitely Chester so you'll need a shield for soloing hard stuff. Make sure to match a blue prong if you want I&I to do some damage.

Aesnath

I didn't even think about I&I. That's a solid option. I'd take them over your other options. Here's why:
I&I as you noted benefits from the full leaderskill, has a relevant active (as the "loki" slot you'll be inheriting a gem on her anyway if available), She lacks 7 combo so she'll do less damage than Loki on those but if you're going for 7 combos you're not worried about damage control (usually).

She'll have less HP than Loki or Okuni but beats Durga I think and definitely Chester so you'll need a shield for soloing hard stuff. Make sure to match a blue prong if you want I&I to do some damage.

OK, so when I get my crap together (I need sooo much stuff to evo and skill everything), would you go with D. Athena (Force)/Haku (Anaphon)/Haku (Ryune)/Haku (Lumiel)/I&I (Carat)/Friend D. Athena (Fujin)? Do I need a shield in there somewhere?

Trade Anaphon for Indra/Susano. RCV being tied to full activation sucks and having a shield for stalling helps soooooo much in an emergency situation. That team would be so smooth on A1 :(

I wish I had more than 1 Haku

Bladelaw

Trade Anaphon for Indra/Susano. RCV being tied to full activation sucks and having a shield for stalling helps soooooo much in an emergency situation. That team would be so smooth on A1 :(

I wish I had more than 1 Haku

This.

The only argument I'd put forth on using Anaphon over Ryune is the inherit stat boost. It's up to you if you think it's worth it. Depending on what you look to take on the little extra HP could be worth it. I know my team just barely survives Gaia dragon's first hits without a shield. Susano is good vs Gaia dragon I think since you can use one shield to eat 2 hits. If you're running coop this is less of an issue since you'll probably be rocking 90k HP.

So I'd use
Dath (Force)
Haku (Ryune/Anaphon)
Haku (Lumiel)
Haku (Shield)
Awoken I&I (Carat/Facet)
Dath (Fujin)

b33r

Grinded enough for 1 more pull, zweihander :( no Sima Yi or Kush for me.

All in all the ones I saved, 2 Persephone, 2 Haku, Yomi, Sheen, Diochan, and Orochi. not bad for not spending money. I can live with that and I never get the cards i chase anyway.

Quantum

burned most of my challenge mode but final results from main account:

Free: Leilan
Melon Dragon
Liu Bei
Hanzo
Exa-Hydra
Ra
Haku
Durga
Exa-hydra

(considering I think I had 5 haku, 2 durga this PCGF was a complete bust for me.)

picked up an "Amenominakаnushi" on my alt JP account.

Rolled a second pack.

Orochi
Sheen
Leilan
DQXQ
Castor
Isis
Leilan
Lie Bei
Isis
DQXQ
Sheen
Leilan
Silver
Haku
Lucifer
Loki
Cused Dragon
Anubus
Silver

Managed to scrap 5 more naturally and a 6* came! (Fujin).

Man I started, I had none of the following and ended up with:

Orochi (4)
Isis (4)
DQXQ (4)
Loki (1)
Liu Bei (1)
Kudahishime (1)
Sheen (2)

2 gem eggs
Diao chan
Fujin

9 New monsters, not bad.

Only 2 Haku though. I have nearly the ideal D. Athena team (2 x Haku, Loki). Same with Kudahime (2x Haku, B! Valk).

I have several choices going forward.

I can keep my Julie team Blue focused or go green and get 2-3 Ragnarok Dragon. Sheen, Fujin, Indra and Orochi as inherits. Beach MeiMei as inherit or sub.

I can get D. Athena and go 2 x Haku, Loki an one of Durga, Noctis or Lumiel. Ryune, Fujin, Indra as inherit.

Or go Kushinadahime. 2 x Haku, Blue Valk and Pandora or maybe Yuna?

One costs 600-900k mp. Another costs 750 =/

Why is Mantastic advocating keeping various forms of Liu Bei around? I've seen it at least twice in his content (I forget which) but he was suggesting that frustration over rolling LB in the Godfest is misplaced because you can reincarnate one and keep others for reasons that weren't quite elaborated on.

Looking at PADx I'm not really seeing the benefits of earlier evos... unless I'm missing something? Same cooldown, a 10% difference in HP healed, no bind clear in earlier evos. It's certainly nothing like Susano/Indra's meaningful skill changes.

Why is Mantastic advocating keeping various forms of Liu Bei around? I've seen it at least twice in his content (I forget which) but he was suggesting that frustration over rolling LB in the Godfest is misplaced because you can reincarnate one and keep others for reasons that weren't quite elaborated on.

Looking at PADx I'm not really seeing the benefits of earlier evos... unless I'm missing something? Same cooldown, a 10% difference in HP healed, no bind clear in earlier evos. It's certainly nothing like Susano/Indra's meaningful skill changes.

W/W vs W/L.

So mostly Light absorb bosses. A very minimal gain but can be important in some dungeons.

Also W/R is more useful on 2 prongs I guess?

Silent_Z

Not a lot of great things but definitely some good pulls. I might be sad if I'd IAP'd for this but challenge mode and free stones the last month gave me a decent number of pulls.

Jize(dupe)
Goetia
green Wee Jas(dupe)
DQXQ(dupe)
Anubis(dupe)
Ilm
blue dragon swordsman(dupe)
Pandora
Goetia(dupe)
Anubis(3rd)
Sheen
Kushinada
Grape Dragon(dupe)

Ilm and Pandora are both long-time wants that are suddenly way less necessary than ever before. Ilm assist skill will be great for Minerva teams at least; probably not as good as Saria+RGY board but it's one active instead of two.

Kushinada...I have the ideal team(3xRevo Haku, Reine) so I'll build that at least.

Sheen seems like a kinda crap gemstone. Might be able to make good use on Dark Metatron, though that team's got a pretty good multiplier already and the leader tends to have a 2x or 2.5x assist skill already. Yomi Dragon team naybe? Damage hasn't been a problem historically there with Haku+Akechi combo so I have my doubts.

Bladelaw

Finally pulled on JP godfest. Nothing but sadness 1 troll gold and a bunch of silvers.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on Dathena over there though. I don't have a box for Red Myr and my dark box is pretty good. Yomi Dragon would also work but that account is nowhere near ready for Machine Hera. I'll be running Dath, RHaku, Sima Yi, Z8, Ceres Mari until I get a dark 2 SBR sub at least. It's not going to clear A3 or anything but it should give that account the jump start to be actually fun to play.

W/W vs W/L.

So mostly Light absorb bosses. A very minimal gain but can be important in some dungeons.

Also W/R is more useful on 2 prongs I guess?

Oh, I guess that makes sense, thanks. Reeeeeeaaallly situational but I guess I'm not upset I have more than one, I'm just glad I got out of the Perseus ghetto when I got my first LB.

Ilm and Pandora are both long-time wants that are suddenly way less necessary than ever before. Ilm assist skill will be great for Minerva teams at least; probably not as good as Saria+RGY board but it's one active instead of two.

Kushinada...I have the ideal team(3xRevo Haku, Reine) so I'll build that at least.

Sheen seems like a kinda crap gemstone. Might be able to make good use on Dark Metatron, though that team's got a pretty good multiplier already and the leader tends to have a 2x or 2.5x assist skill already. Yomi Dragon team naybe? Damage hasn't been a problem historically there with Haku+Akechi combo so I have my doubts.

Ilm is still tons of fun with DK Tsubakis and pairs fine with Minerva for an easy run of lots of dungeons, but with the "easy shield" leader skills like Julie/Meliodas/Yog-Sothoth pushing the top of the (JP) meta Ilm is falling fast, yeah. Room to grow though
(Saria evo please)

Sheen is great, with more than 3 TEs on a team it's more than 2x, and with more than 5 TEs it eclipses 2.5x. Fantastic for rainbow teams tbh

b33r

Finally pulled on JP godfest. Nothing but sadness 1 troll gold and a bunch of silvers.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on Dathena over there though. I don't have a box for Red Myr and my dark box is pretty good. Yomi Dragon would also work but that account is nowhere near ready for Machine Hera. I'll be running Dath, RHaku, Sima Yi, Z8, Ceres Mari until I get a dark 2 SBR sub at least. It's not going to clear A3 or anything but it should give that account the jump start to be actually fun to play.

I bought her over there, so you have a best friend with one. not like she's hard to find though heh.

Top Bottom