• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Jagernaut

Question about dual color cross leads. If I make 1 fire and 1 dark cross with Glavenus, do all fire cards get the 9x attack for 2 crosses, or just the fire/dark cards?

Bladelaw

Question about dual color cross leads. If I make 1 fire and 1 dark cross with Glavenus, do all fire cards get the 9x attack for 2 crosses, or just the fire/dark cards?

If it works the way Kenshin does then the color of the cross doesn't matter for the ATK multiplier.

2 light crosses give Kenshin the same multiplier as two fire crosses.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
Rathalos tail-spun twice in a row but didn't give himself a 99% shield for three turns to just fly around for a while. 5/10 on fight accuracy, needed more hip checks.

The collab fights are pretty neat AND some Anubis user carried me through the 3p version! I will probably end up throwing all my stones in this thresher because I'm a sucker for monster hunter.

divusrex

I got Diablos on roll #7, which I was surprised about (I would have preferred Amatsu, if I had the choice). Also got Valphalk, Kirin; dupes of Narga, Gammoth, and Astalos. I was hoping for at least 1 Tigrex and Rathian,

Hopefully, I'll have Diablos up and running soon. Anyone else have any tips for the 3P dungeon (besides bringing dragon killers)?

Bladelaw

I got Diablos on roll #7, which I was surprised about (I would have preferred Amatsu, if I had the choice). Also got Valphalk, Kirin; dupes of Narga, Gammoth, and Astalos. I was hoping for at least 1 Tigrex and Rathian,

Hopefully, I'll have Diablos up and running soon. Anyone else have any tips for the 3P dungeon (besides bringing dragon killers)?
You can just tank it too as long as you can burst down ~20% of their HP when it's time to kill. Myr worked just fine, it was just really slow going.

Got Amatsu... on my alt. :(

I still hypermaxed it immediately and am trying to find a good pairing on my main.

Astalos, Narga, Tigrex, and Gammoth on main. No dupes is nice but nothing amazing.

divusrex

Got Amatsu... on my alt. :(

I still hypermaxed it immediately and am trying to find a good pairing on my main.

Astalos, Narga, Tigrex, and Gammoth on main. No dupes is nice but nothing amazing.

Amatsu is better suited to be a sub, so it might be a good idea to make the blue male hunter on both your main and alt for coop.

@Bladelaw Alright, I'll build a team for it soon. Thanks!

Bladelaw

So besides Kushi/Dath copy pasta are folks playing around with team building Blue Hunter?

I dug around my box to see if I had something different to bring. Awoken Andromeda seems like a god tier sub for this team. Great stats, double TPA + 7c with a finger, doesn't generally flood the board with one orb (like Scheat can) so there's still plenty of room to combo. Removes trash orbs (huge annoyance with Kushi IMO). You still need a hard bind clear to maintain tankability. Finding a strong synergistic blue bind clear is tough for me. The cop out answer is Awoken Isis with a better inherit. If I accept using the heart row for bind clear my options open up quite a bit. New Blonia for example would be perfect. Azathoth would be great too but RNG hasn't smiled on me there yet.

For now I'm thinking this will be my team:
Mizu x Hunter (Hiko)
Awoken Andromeda (Famiel)
Awoken Andromeda (Skuld/blonia)
Khepri
Awoken Isis (Better bind clear)

Once Skuld gets her split evo I'll probably drop khepri unless I roll Nene in which case she'll be inherited onto Khepri in awoken form.

EDIT: I just realized Cthulhu would be a pretty damn good hard bind clear. Losing hearts for a bind clear isn't grand but the trash clear and super low cool down kind of make up for it. I'm not sure if Cthulhu him self or a different body should be used though.

Amatsu is better suited to be a sub, so it might be a good idea to make the blue male hunter on both your main and alt for coop.

@Bladelaw Alright, I'll build a team for it soon. Thanks!
I know, and my alt does have Kush so he has a home on that team. Blue male hunter is probably what I'll go for since I can hit 7c pretty reliably which should blow up most things, especially with 3 AAndros on my main.

Dark female hunter is a tankier super YomiDra in coop so I'll probably go for that on both.

Also, I finally cleared A3 last night! :D

Taz

I think ive broken the rng in this game last three godfests/collabs ive gotten,

Amatsu - Total 4 rolls

Fujin - Total 7 rolls

Uruka - Total 3 rolls

Think ill stop for now hah

I think ive broken the rng in this game last three godfests/collabs ive gotten,

Amatsu - Total 4 rolls

Fujin - Total 7 rolls

Uruka - Total 3 rolls

Think ill stop for now hah
YOOOO, is your name Taz in PAD as well?? There's a Taz on my friend list with a 297 Uruka on DAth that I use whenever I can because stat transfer, fujin active, and board change with hearts all in one is crazy good. Is that you?

If so I'd love to try and bribe a BF out of you if you have one and I can supply anything you'd like access too.

divusrex

So besides Kushi/Dath copy pasta are folks playing around with team building Blue Hunter?

I dug around my box to see if I had something different to bring. Awoken Andromeda seems like a god tier sub for this team. Great stats, double TPA + 7c with a finger, doesn't generally flood the board with one orb (like Scheat can) so there's still plenty of room to combo. Removes trash orbs (huge annoyance with Kushi IMO). You still need a hard bind clear to maintain tankability. Finding a strong synergistic blue bind clear is tough for me. The cop out answer is Awoken Isis with a better inherit. If I accept using the heart row for bind clear my options open up quite a bit. New Blonia for example would be perfect. Azathoth would be great too but RNG hasn't smiled on me there yet.

For now I'm thinking this will be my team:
Mizu x Hunter (Hiko)
Awoken Andromeda (Famiel)
Awoken Andromeda (Skuld/blonia)
Khepri
Awoken Isis (Better bind clear)

Once Skuld gets her split evo I'll probably drop khepri unless I roll Nene in which case she'll be inherited onto Khepri in awoken form.

EDIT: I just realized Cthulhu would be a pretty damn good hard bind clear. Losing hearts for a bind clear isn't grand but the trash clear and super low cool down kind of make up for it. I'm not sure if Cthulhu him self or a different body should be used though.

The beauty of the Mizu x Hunter is teambuilding is extremely flexible. You can alter your build depending on the dungeon. Hard bind clear will be tough, but if you have Cthuhlu that'd probably be your best bet.

The template I'm looking at:

Mizu x Hunter (A.Orochi)
Awoken Andromeda (Andro/Gabriel)
Split Ult Blonia (Blue Urd)
Nut (Y'shtola)
Rukia (Ryune/Skuld)

Taz

YOOOO, is your name Taz in PAD as well?? There's a Taz on my friend list with a 297 Uruka on DAth that I use whenever I can because stat transfer, fujin active, and board change with hearts all in one is crazy good. Is that you?

If so I'd love to try and bribe a BF out of you if you have one and I can supply anything you'd like access too.

Hello yes that me i have a bf slot whats your Pad ID

I also have 5 friend slot left ID:391,800,407

Bladelaw

A narga armor team is really freaking strong. Very little effort for a boat load of damage. in 2p with a couple thrown together teams I'm sitting at 125k HP, 3p is ~75k
5 orbs is over a million damage per card. RCV is plenty good. Move time is probably the biggest deficiency followed by skill boosts.

Ryomi helps a lot for time, I bet DMeta would help a lot with Skill boosts.

I've been messing around with Diablos all day. Really liking him. I've never really ran a combo lead, or a 7x6 lead, so it's taking me awhile to get the hang of comboing on a bigger board. I think this is a team I'll actually work at getting better with. DAthena made me so lazy.

Dragoshi1

Saw that a Monster Hunter Collab was going on, decided to download the game again, got 10 free gems via mail, decided to test my luck on the MH gacha, hoping for Glavenus at least.

Rainbow egg with a + pops out. These are new to me, I don't remember the eggs looking like that last I played.

And out pops...

sS1Qt6C.jpg

Woohoo!

Bladelaw

Saw that a Monster Hunter Collab was going on, decided to download the game again, got 10 free gems via mail, decided to test my luck on the MH gacha, hoping for Glavenus at least.

Rainbow egg with a + pops out. These are new to me, I don't remember the eggs looking like that last I played.

And out pops...

Woohoo!

Nice pickup!

I got my hunters hypered.
Yamamoto with DK Tsubaki makes short work of whatever floor you end up having to clear in 3p mode. Just bring Sakuya as your bind clear and you snooze through the whole affair.

Aesnath

Well, the dream is dead. Basically trading allows you to do the following: Trade base myr, trade pys, trade evo materials, trade easy descended drops. You cannot trade anything worth having. A bit disappointing as I was hoping at least rare invades would be in.

Damage null void awakening is in

Do we know if it turns off the null for the whole team that turn or just the sub with the awakening?

Bladelaw

Well, the dream is dead. Basically trading allows you to do the following: Trade base myr, trade pys, trade evo materials, trade easy descended drops. You cannot trade anything worth having. A bit disappointing as I was hoping at least rare invades would be in.

Do we know if it turns off the null for the whole team that turn or just the sub with the awakening?

Given the other mechanic avoiding awakenings are per monsters I'd assume the same until I hear otherwise. Guard break, Follow Up Attack, and 7c are all per card so unless they're going to work it like the team HP awakening it's probably per card. This makes it kind of useless against the real threats with damage void (Radars, Azathoth, Awoken Loki) if so. If it is for the team it'd be a game changer for teambuilding.

EDIT: just saw the updated MP costs. so trading really is limited to trash, pys, evo mats, and +'s I guess? Looking at the reddit exclusion list I don't see the Seraphis/Despharion machine parts listed besides the Demonious head. The arms and legs are worth 1 MP, are 7*, and otherwise fit the trading criteria. So does the Seraphis head Windsor. So you could in theory trade someone for a piecemeal Orpharion.

Bladelaw

Playing around with Narga and Mizu hunter teams.

I'm not sure my normal approach to team building is really appropriate for these two. Normally I try to build a close to "bullet proof" team so I can throw it against most dungeons only making a single sub or inherit adjustment to handle a particularly nasty mechanic. With these two, their sub pool is wide open leaving you the versatility to build for whatever dungeon. They don't have many hard requirements (multiplayer aside).

Both need a hard bind clear. I say hard over soft because in most serious multi dungeons you want to be able to kill as needed and do it fast. 30 seconds isn't enough to pop an active, make a heart row, and setup an appropriate cascade to get enough damage to kill. Since both teams rely on their leaderskill for survivability you want to keep that safe. A hard bind clear handles this neatly.

For Narga, she has several options and great inherit choices. An inherit to consider is Nenji from the Kenshin collab, 7 turn cooldown for "Bind recovery for 3 turns. Change Fire, Jammer, Poison & Mortal Poison orbs to Dark orbs." Trash clear, dark orbs and bind recover on a short enough cooldown to fit on any decent inherit base. He was a 5* pull so if you chased Kenshin, Saito, or Hiko odds are good you have him. I'm using Gremory as a base since this is an improvement to her skill and doesn't wipe out hearts.

For Mizu, I'm kind of at a loss. There's a ton of great blue bind recover options but most of them are through the awakening instead of an active. The bind clear actives I have available to me are kind of underwhelming. Is there a hidden gem I'm not thinking of? Isis is only two turns and her awakenings aren't as helpful to the team as I'd like so even as a base she's not quite there. I know I can venture out of blue and build a bicolor team, basically replace Julie for Mizu and run that team and it'll perform just fine but I'm looking to build toward his color. Reincarnated Isis seems like a good enough compromise so maybe I just need to wait. If I had Beach Metatron I'd use her here in a heartbeat. Cthulhu is kind of close to Nenji but eats hearts and will take an eternity to skill up. I know I said it earlier but Awoken Nene on Khepri is probably the best answer while staying in blue but alas no Nene. For now I'm probably just going to stick Water Dragon Swordsman on Khepri and see if Revo Isis can outshine her when we get her.

unrealist

I am @ 1485 days played .. is it me or is the game getting stale .. the game used to be about combos and matching colors (how a great puzzle game should be imo) .. now there are all sorts of mechanics to piss the player off. The recent C10 and other stuff makes me wonder what frustrating challenges lies ahead..

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So I guess it's officially a trend now that they put all the new hotness, meta defining, power creepiest bullshit in 7 star collab REM exclusives and then charge $10 a pull on the machine. Am I just missing it, or does nobody else seem to be crying foul about this?

So I guess it's officially a trend now that they put all the new hotness, meta defining, power creepiest bullshit in 7 star collab REM exclusives and then charge $10 a pull on the machine. Am I just missing it, or does nobody else seem to be crying foul about this?

everyone is sorta numb to it at this point tbh

it's kinda the only way they can deal with powercreep when 35% of leader cards are end-ish game viable, make the cutting edge expensive and rare

Bladelaw

The biggest reason no one is crying foul is the current power creep is set on Kushi/Dathena/Anubis. Two pantheon gods that have been available since forever, and an MP card that's always available. If you're talking about Diablos, then it's true, there's some powercreep there but it's also not required to roll to get the most out of it. If you're referring to Amatsu then yeah, Amatsu is absurdly powerful. Nothing requires it's use and there's a few different ways to mimic it's functionality (besides the god tier stats).

If you're referring to Heroine, it's the same deal. Ilmina and uruka can be found on friend leads, Julie is on par with existing meta leads. Meri is kind of the only big deal from Heroine that really needed you to score to get use from her and she was 6*.

They do a few things to soften the blow:
Free Rolls: either from the ton of stones they're throwing at us or the rank 50 REMs
Free Hunters: Mizu is on par with Kushi, and Narga is better than yomidragon.

If anything powercreep is heading towards multiplayer and 6* pantheons (3K2, weapons 2 and Samurai 2).

From a common sense perspective you shouldn't roll in this collab. There's a couple nice pickups but nothing reasonably obtainable that falls into the must have category.

If the Cosmic Trinity was only feasible to beat with Diablos/Amastu then people would be pissed and up in arms. Hell I think a decent argument could be made that the latter floors of the Sunken Serpent Labyrinth were total bullshit that required specific outs that would be unreasonable to expect even a long term (~200 days) player to have.

The MH/Heroine stuff is nice, but beyond dumb farming setups I don't think anything here is "must have". Also MH is a huge franchise and people will chase things just for the brand. I know I did for Kenshin.

Jagernaut

Playing around with Narga and Mizu hunter teams.

I'm not sure my normal approach to team building is really appropriate for these two. Normally I try to build a close to "bullet proof" team so I can throw it against most dungeons only making a single sub or inherit adjustment to handle a particularly nasty mechanic. With these two, their sub pool is wide open leaving you the versatility to build for whatever dungeon. They don't have many hard requirements (multiplayer aside).

Both need a hard bind clear. I say hard over soft because in most serious multi dungeons you want to be able to kill as needed and do it fast. 30 seconds isn't enough to pop an active, make a heart row, and setup an appropriate cascade to get enough damage to kill. Since both teams rely on their leaderskill for survivability you want to keep that safe. A hard bind clear handles this neatly.

For Narga, she has several options and great inherit choices. An inherit to consider is Nenji from the Kenshin collab, 7 turn cooldown for "Bind recovery for 3 turns. Change Fire, Jammer, Poison & Mortal Poison orbs to Dark orbs." Trash clear, dark orbs and bind recover on a short enough cooldown to fit on any decent inherit base. He was a 5* pull so if you chased Kenshin, Saito, or Hiko odds are good you have him. I'm using Gremory as a base since this is an improvement to her skill and doesn't wipe out hearts.

For Mizu, I'm kind of at a loss. There's a ton of great blue bind recover options but most of them are through the awakening instead of an active. The bind clear actives I have available to me are kind of underwhelming. Is there a hidden gem I'm not thinking of? Isis is only two turns and her awakenings aren't as helpful to the team as I'd like so even as a base she's not quite there. I know I can venture out of blue and build a bicolor team, basically replace Julie for Mizu and run that team and it'll perform just fine but I'm looking to build toward his color. Reincarnated Isis seems like a good enough compromise so maybe I just need to wait. If I had Beach Metatron I'd use her here in a heartbeat. Cthulhu is kind of close to Nenji but eats hearts and will take an eternity to skill up. I know I said it earlier but Awoken Nene on Khepri is probably the best answer while staying in blue but alas no Nene. For now I'm probably just going to stick Water Dragon Swordsman on Khepri and see if Revo Isis can outshine her when we get her.

What about Rinoa? 4 turn bind clear + 5000 heal + haste for just 7 turns cooldown. Also has bind recovery awakening and 4 blue orb enhances.

Bladelaw

What about Rinoa? 4 turn bind clear + 5000 heal + haste for just 7 turns cooldown. Also has bind recovery awakening and 4 blue orb enhances.

Stats are low and I was hoping for a bigger impact active. She gets the job done but I'd rather put her on a better body. Khepri's TE are more important than Rinoa's OE IMO. And if you get to bring Khepri back up you get a mini burst via her +combos. Reasonably I should probably just build a dark main team since Haku is a great fit, but I'd really like to stretch out my blue box.

b33r

I'm debating buying a second female hunter for the fire form. Already planning on dark female and blue male for the free ones. But for farming the fire female seems good since I don't have yamamoto or Meri on this account.

I have over a million mp, so it's not that. It's that I don't have a good 2 sbr fire sub. And she might not be better over all, than super Shiva Dragon. Thoughts?

Bladelaw

I'm debating buying a second female hunter for the fire form. Already planning on dark female and blue male for the free ones. But for farming the fire female seems good since I don't have yamamoto or Meri on this account.

I have over a million mp, so it's not that. It's that I don't have a good 2 sbr fire sub. And she might not be better over all, than super Shiva Dragon. Thoughts?
Depends on your box and farming needs. Lead Rozuel and Revo Horus are good 2 SBR fire subs. What do you need to farm quickly that Shiva dragon isn't cutting it for?

On the other hand you have the mp and if you think it'll be fun go for it. I bought a second female Hunter so I could make Kirin armor. I only have maybe one team she's good on.

b33r

Depends on your box and farming needs. Lead Rozuel and Revo Horus are good 2 SBR fire subs. What do you need to farm quickly that Shiva dragon isn't cutting it for?

On the other hand you have the mp and if you think it'll be fun go for it. I bought a second female Hunter so I could make Kirin armor. I only have maybe one team she's good on.

It's more of not having Meri or Yamamoto damage. Aizen really does cover that though. I'll think about it, I love fire teams. But dark is my go to. And I'm already building subs for yog... Though getting him is a different story.

Edit: here's where all my plusses are at, I have a lot of other cards that I haven't evolved etc...

http://imgur.com/a/xRtV0

Edit 2: looks like I uploaded them I reverse order, but you get the picture. I also have a few +297 mules not in favorites.

Quantum

I vote with my wallet, the last time I was drawn in was the during the first appearance of the heroine girls.

I have since avoided IAP for the sake of IAP - there are certainly cards I would like to have, but 10 stones a pull for a 1-3% chance is now put into perspective.

given the fact that PS4 and to a lesser extent Steam and blizzard have crushed it lately I don't mind as much (I have a laptop which I can play pretty much when ever I like)

That and I've run a few alt accounts through the early game (to rank 200-250) and just put them on pause (giving them away when asked) - The game is still fun, just not while you chase a meta that is less about puzzles and card collecting but more about milking the most addicted/supportive players.

Bladelaw

It's more of not having Meri or Yamamoto damage. Aizen really does cover that though. I'll think about it, I love fire teams. But dark is my go to. And I'm already building subs for yog... Though getting him is a different story.

Edit: here's where all my plusses are at, I have a lot of other cards that I haven't evolved etc...

http://imgur.com/a/xRtV0

Edit 2: looks like I uploaded them I reverse order, but you get the picture. I also have a few +297 mules not in favorites.

Sanada, Ares, and awoken Cao Cao make a pretty good base for a silly damage team. Find something with 2 SBR and you'd be good to go. I'd say if you can't see yourself using the dark female (not a fan of coop for example) go for the red one.

I self coop a lot to save stamina, especially in large challenge dungeon sets and both my main and alt dark boxes are really strong so Narga armor made sense. Too bad Yamamoto isn't dragon or attacker, I'd make the fire female hunter on my alt in a heartbeat otherwise.

ccbfan

I have a ton of stone saved up. Is MH Collab a good thing a pull?

Is having 3 pulls (plus the 2 hunters) just to have access to easy 8xATK/2xhp a good idea.?

What are some of the highlights?

Thanks

Kwhit10

I have lots of unused MP so I bought a second female hunter. I made the kirin hunter first. I think the add 1 combo for 3 turns is a great inherit for my teams. Not sure if I'll make the red or dark. I just started 2 alts so I'll see what they will be able to make based on the drops so I can coop with myself.

Bladelaw

I have a ton of stone saved up. Is MH Collab a good thing a pull?

Is having 3 pulls (plus the 2 hunters) just to have access to easy 8xATK/2xhp a good idea.?

What are some of the highlights?

Thanks
Diablos and Amatsu are the prizes and have about a 3% pull chance, everything else is generally best utilized as a situational inherit/sub or a placeholder sub for something better. They all have crazy high base stats which transfer nicely.

The 6*'s can be really useful. Kirin is like a weaker unbindable light Meri, glavenus has follow up attack making it extremely useful in dealing with resolve, valphalk is an unbindable dark Lkali with a laser

The 5*'s aren't amazing but all have niche uses. Gammoth can work as an inherit on a Julie or ruel team, rathian works as a poison for ALB, tigrex has a great board for acala, Revo leilan, leader Ruel, Algedi, and denebola. Nargacuga has guard break and makes a line easy to form a dark cross out of. Best used on Aizen IMO.

So if I had a shitload of stones I'd give it about 3 pulls. If I was saving for something specifically, this wouldn't be enough to entice me.

b33r

Sanada, Ares, and awoken Cao Cao make a pretty good base for a silly damage team. Find something with 2 SBR and you'd be good to go. I'd say if you can't see yourself using the dark female (not a fan of coop for example) go for the red one.

I self coop a lot to save stamina, especially in large challenge dungeon sets and both my main and alt dark boxes are really strong so Narga armor made sense. Too bad Yamamoto isn't dragon or attacker, I'd make the fire female hunter on my alt in a heartbeat otherwise.

Yeah I bought one and made dark and fire versions. Still need the final mat for my blue hunter and it refuses to drop. Once I get that I'll work on getting them all hypered. I'm kind of excited for the dark female one to be honest, my dark box is strong.

Bladelaw

Yeah I bought one and made dark and fire versions. Still need the final mat for my blue hunter and it refuses to drop. Once I get that I'll work on getting them all hypered. I'm kind of excited for the dark female one to be honest, my dark box is strong.

She's been really fun to play. The lack of TE in some optimal subs means I'm usually putting Revo Yomi on the team though. Eschamali seems like a no brainer for the team but I'm not using her because I need more TE. She still works fine as an inherit though. My alt's team is a bit more scattershot but my main's team hits super hard and has counters to everything I can think of.

I'm running
Narga x (Lumiel)
Gremory (Nenji)
RYomi (Uruka)
YomiDragon (Akechi)
Flex

Flex can be almost anything. I'm partial to delay with a shield inherit. I wish I had DMeta cause then I'd use her pretty much non stop. Basically anything dark with fingers and skillboosts is welcome. Dathena's great if you're faster at comboing than I am.

Negator

■② +15 Eggs from Select Descended Dungeon Boss Monsters

Duration: 7/14 (Fri) - 7/23 (Sun)

For the duration of this event, boss monsters from select Descended Dungeons will drop with +5 added to each stat (HP, ATK, & RCV), for a total of +15! Select Descended Dungeons include:

7/14 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC-8)... Medjedra Descended!
7/15 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC-8)... The Thief Descended!
7/16 (Sun), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC-8)... Cauchemar Descended!
7/17 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC-8)... Takeminakata Descended!-No Wd/Dk
7/18 (Tue), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC-8)... Hera-Ur Descended!
7/19 (Wed), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC-8)... Athena Descended!
7/20 (Thurs), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC-8)... Sonia Gran Descended!
7/21 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC-8)... Satan Descended!-No RCV
7/22 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC-8)... Surtr Descended!-All Att. Req.
7/23 (Sun), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC-8)... Sandalphon Descended!-No Dupes

■③ 4x Experience in Ultimate Arena-No Continues

Duration: 7/14 (Fri) - 7/23 (Sun)
For the duration of this event, Ultimate Arena-No Continues will have 4x Experience!
Ultimate Arena-No Continues will have a 4x Experience bonus from its original, unaltered experience value.

God damn. What a sick event!

Bladelaw

20 runs per 297.
1000 stam solo, 500 stam with a partner. Not as good as Japan's +30 but I'll take what we can get. The real question is how many mules I should farm. Note for the future: This is also potential trade bait.
I'm going to do at least one a day I think.

Aesnath

God damn. What a sick event!

20 runs per 297.
1000 stam solo, 500 stam with a partner. Not as good as Japan's +30 but I'll take what we can get. The real question is how many mules I should farm. Note for the future: This is also potential trade bait.
I'm going to do at least one a day I think.

Well, it is more efficient than usual, but still not too efficient. I definitely need some pluses, so I guess that is my week. I have a love/hate relationship with this kind of thing. I like something to work on of value, but I hate feeling like I am wasting stamina by playing other stuff.

Top Bottom