• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

lt519

So finally Zeus Dios today.

Can someone elaborate on the Liu Bei team I'm building and how to play it, finish it?

I've got Awoken Liu Bei with all Awoken skills unlocked, Avalon Drake with all skills unlocked, two Zeus Dios (haven't done any upgrading yet). Do I fill the team out with another Zeus Dios? That's quite a long cooldown time of 30 turns (well less with Avalon, etc). Should I run a Odin or someone else for bind reduction, etc (I've got enough to final evolve him, which would be better for this team, Lance or Asgardian), instead of a third Zeus Dios? Or am I just using Zeus Dios for Skill Inheritance?

Who do I look for in a leader friend?

W-00

A third Dios would be appropriate for the normal team, but you're gonna need a lot more Zeuses Dios than that. Because yeah, a 30-turn cooldown is too long, so you have to skill them up by feeding them more Zeuses Dios (or Heras Beorc). Skill-up chances are currently 4x the base rate, so you at least have a decent chance of getting them (skill-ups are not guaranteed unless you're also fusing a Kingtan of the same color as the target monster).

I should also point out that ALB/Dios teams are typically used in coop (with a partner with a similar team, led by ALB, RLB, Perseus, Australis, or possibly Zeus Dios if desperate) because otherwise you won't have enough skill boosts to have the Zeuses skills ready, and ALB requires skill-use for maximum multiplier (my alt has an ALB team that can be used solo, but that's with two tricolor board-changers, one of which has a 2-turn haste).

lt519

A third Dios would be appropriate for the normal team, but you're gonna need a lot more Zeuses Dios than that. Because yeah, a 30-turn cooldown is too long, so you have to skill them up by feeding them more Zeuses Dios (or Heras Beorc). Skill-up chances are currently 4x the base rate, so you at least have a decent chance of getting them (skill-ups are not guaranteed unless you're also fusing a Kingtan of the same color as the target monster).

I should also point out that ALB/Dios teams are typically used in coop (with a partner with a similar team, led by ALB, RLB, Perseus, Australis, or possibly Zeus Dios if desperate) because otherwise you won't have enough skill boosts to have the Zeuses skills ready, and ALB requires skill-use for maximum multiplier (my alt has an ALB team that can be used solo, but that's with two tricolor board-changers, one of which has a 2-turn haste).

Gotcha, thanks. I'll start farming I guess! No problem with playing the long game, even if its just for co-op. I have other teams in the works as well such as my Awoken Minerva team.

In the meantime if I want to mess around with a Wood team which Odin should I evolve? His awoken skills seem pretty good but one is skill focused and the other auto-recover.

Edit: Hmm, it's a pretty weak team without the skills. Tried with a friends Ma Chao for the 7x6 board and 4x on wood and light combos and having to get 6+ wood chains for Liu Bei is not a reliable thing at all.

Ducarmel

Farming implies your playing quick multiple runs.

If your playing solo don't farm using ALB Dios teams its not going to be fun at all.

Either make a solo ALB team or use a different leader.

Aesnath

Man, that is a lot of challenge dungeons. I am a bit sad that the tri-stat latent is so useless.

EU got an announcement for August indicating daily grand predra dungeons with a stone and cheap coin dungeons. I'm guessing well get it in NA too, so that seems pretty nice.

I rolled a few times today, just because I was a bit down this morning--No yog, but OK overall:

1. Blue Egg (they seem generally useful)
2. Fujin (dupe--legit don't see the value. Heck, I don't really use the first one too often)
3. Urd (third--sorta useful I suppose)
4. Green Valk (Nice!)
5. Red Egg (dupe--not sure I need a second one, along with my other options--notably silk)
6. Karin (I'm sure I'll find a use somewhere)

Really, not too unhappy with the results. I'm probably IAPing for tomorrow to try to snag a yog--but I'm not holding my breath either.

Also, my daughter is really in to Fire Emblem Heroes, so I play it occasionally. I also occasionally check the reddit for that game and some poor person IAP'd about $300 chasing not only a specific focus unit, but one with reasonable IVs. I just want to take a moment and acknowledge how much worse IVs are in a gatcha system and thank god that the game I am willing to spend money on has no such nonsense.

For my ALB team that I run solo I have ALB - Dios - Dios - Dios - Tengu - Friend ALB

I run it with the skill boost badge, so the Dios' are up turn 2 at least.

Bladelaw

Farming implies your playing quick multiple runs.

If your playing solo don't farm using ALB Dios teams its not going to be fun at all.

Either make a solo ALB team or use a different leader.

For a solo ALB team you want things with low cooldowns and make green orbs (preferably ~6)

Things like Leeza and Alnair are great because Leeza is low cooldown, Alnair has haste and both make a row of wood without you having to put it together.

For an always available active you can go through the effort of putting Super Gunma together and skilling it up. Once done it has a 1 turn skill cooldown meaning it's always ready for action and you get ALB's skill multiplier every turn. If you don't want to go through the pain you can max skill a "bean" (plessie-bean, Tyrra-bean, wood starter-bean) they have much lower stats but it's a much more time efficient plan.

Also to reiterate, this is for farming. You don't want to take this team into serious content solo. Usually you need 100% Skill Bind Resistance and that's tough to accomplish with one team's worth of slots at this stage of the game.

Here's an example of a single player ALB farm team:
ALB
Leeza
Alnair
Avalon Drake
Kisuke Urahara
ALB

This team works for most 8 floor dungeons without a skill bind attack or other annoying mechanic (combo shield, damage absorb, etc). Kisuke can be swapped with another Leeza if there is no "No Dupes" clause. Order of actives is Leeza-->Alnair-->Kisuke-->ALB-->ALB-->Leeza-->Avalon Drake-->Kisuke

EDIT: Alt pulled Caladbolg, Mistletain, and Gan Jiang & Mo Ye. Weapon 2 GF confirmed?

lt519

Yeah, I'm not farming for Zeus Dios with the ALB team. Was just using my Sima Yi lead to steam roll that dungeon reliably. My low stamina from being new held me back from doing too many though.

I'm just building the team for kicks really, it'll be nice to have one day when its done to farm in multiplayer. I'm new and have used up most my free stones already so I've just been evolving and leveling what I have, ALB happens to be one of them.

I did get a Misteltein from the Godfest today. I slapped him as a lead with all my souped up woods and did pretty well in some solo content. Combined him with a friend Ma Chao for the 7x6 and got some pretty decent damage output. Won't really be viable for most dungeons though, too low on the HP.

Aesnath

Two more rolls over lunch, 'cause I'm weak.
1. Urd #3
2. Dark Metatron (Neat!!)

So...anyone got any dark metatron teambuilding tips?

Bladelaw

1. Urd #3

First: I hate you, the last GFE I actually want. (the ones I'm missing would be nice but nowhere near as important)

Dmeta teams are actually pretty flexible if you have access to Awoken Durga or Awoken Izanagi. Big things you need to keep in mind: What's your magic HP number? How much damage can you do at Full HP vs >80%, how many hearts heal "enough" but not "too much" to stay in the butter zone.

Prongs is efficient if you can field a team of gods. I don't think there's an "ideal" team in the Kushi/Dathena sense so just bring whatever utility you need.

The reason Awoken Durga *better for stats* and Awoken Izanagi *better active* are so good is because their actives put you in the kill zone without putting you at risk for most preemptives. Honestly having both as inherits on each dmeta is probably best. A shield is nice but not a hard requirement. A board change or trash clear is also a big help since you're not getting skyfall to help you.

If I had a Dmeta (some day...)
Dmeta (Awoken Durga)
Revo Haku
Sima Yi (locked orbs on a no skyfall lead SUCK)
Revo Persephone (heart breaking is important to stay in the right HP zone while hitting 7c)
Super Evo Pandora (To reset HP for things like Sopdet)

RHaku over Persephone if available. Inherit a shield. Susano is probably fine, Indra is obviously better. Eschamali works here too and clears trash for you.

If you need a decicated bind clear, Gremory is a great flex or go all in on TPA and use sub Lumiel with an inherit. I'd replace Super Pandora with these FYI.

Silent_Z

1. Urd #3

Izanagi/Durga assists are nice but not 100% required; typically the reason you want those is to get your big damage available ahead of an execution hit. I've found Indra assist invaluable for consistently beating Kali in Arena or Endless; taking the inital hit at full HP with the Indra shield up will put you in a good HP range to finish things off. That said, I typically will run Indra assist on my lead and use a friend with Durga assist. Izanagi is preferable to Durga, though, due to shorter cooldown. I have to use a delay to get my friend's Durga assist up in time on 1F of Arena to avoid getting swatted by a double light ninja spawn.

Knowing when it's okay to take a hit allows you to make it through most stuff without a heartbreaker; occasionally you'll find yourself at max HP with the enemy in the execution zone but that's extremely rare.

Your leaders are bringing both 2 dark rows and 7c so a mix of both rows and 7c on subs is really ideal. Activating 7c with a row on the board will give pretty massive damage output.

You'll be able to clear most floors without using an active; dark TPA with minimal other combos still breaks 1M damage with R. Haku.

Probably optimal is R. Pandora and 3x R.Haku. I've got the Hakus but for consistency in Arena and in the interest of keeping my D.Athena with Uruka assist available to friends, I'm doing:
R. Pandora(non-awoken Nohime assist to help deal with combo shields)
R. Haku(time extend gemstone assist)
R. Haku(Barbara assist. Could be any other board change but I like Barbara)
D. Athena(Uruka assist, works as an emergency heart generator as well)

~84.6k HP with the maniac HP badge, 6 time extends. RCV is a little lighter than I'd like with Athena in place of one Haku but it works.
Sima Yi, Yomi Dragon, R. Loki are all good options too; Pandora/Haku/Haku/flex is a shell to build around if you've got the cards.

Aesnath

First: I hate you, the last GFE I actually want. (the ones I'm missing would be nice but nowhere near as important)

Dmeta teams are actually pretty flexible if you have access to Awoken Durga or Awoken Izanagi. Big things you need to keep in mind: What's your magic HP number? How much damage can you do at Full HP vs >80%, how many hearts heal "enough" but not "too much" to stay in the butter zone.

Prongs is efficient if you can field a team of gods. I don't think there's an "ideal" team in the Kushi/Dathena sense so just bring whatever utility you need.

The reason Awoken Durga *better for stats* and Awoken Izanagi *better active* are so good is because their actives put you in the kill zone without putting you at risk for most preemptives. Honestly having both as inherits on each dmeta is probably best. A shield is nice but not a hard requirement. A board change or trash clear is also a big help since you're not getting skyfall to help you.

If I had a Dmeta (some day...)
Dmeta (Awoken Durga)
Revo Haku
Sima Yi (locked orbs on a no skyfall lead SUCK)
Revo Persephone (heart breaking is important to stay in the right HP zone while hitting 7c)
Super Evo Pandora (To reset HP for things like Sopdet)

RHaku over Persephone if available. Inherit a shield. Susano is probably fine, Indra is obviously better. Eschamali works here too and clears trash for you.

If you need a decicated bind clear, Gremory is a great flex or go all in on TPA and use sub Lumiel with an inherit. I'd replace Super Pandora with these FYI.

Thanks--that really helps. I don't have a durga, BUT, I do have an izanagi I never did anything with, nice to hear he has a use. So, something like D.Meta (A. Izanagi)/R.Haku/R.Haku/R.Haku/Eschamali would be a good start? I already have lumiel and ryune inherited over two of the Hakus for D. Athena.

Any thoughts about 3p? I think I remember something about people running DK tsubaki with D.meta for the old gods. I have two hypermax DK tsubaki if it is a viable option.

EDIT: sorry, didn't see you Z; would you run R. Panda over Eschamali?

Bladelaw

Thanks--that really helps. I don't have a durga, BUT, I do have an izanagi I never did anything with, nice to hear he has a use. So, something like D.Meta (A. Izanagi)/R.Haku/R.Haku/R.Haku/Eschamali would be a good start? I already have lumiel and ryune inherited over two of the Hakus for D. Athena.

Any thoughts about 3p? I think I remember something about people running DK tsubaki with D.meta for the old gods. I have two hypermax DK tsubaki if it is a viable option.

For 3p there's a bullet proof kill team with Dmeta taking advantage of Tsubaki's dragon killers and Ganesha's shield. I'd poke around youtube for it. You basically stay alive till the end and nuke the shit out of the boss. Here's Yuki's version: https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/6i7f6b/video_dmeta_vs_3p_udr_farming_set_up/

Z brings up a good point about indra on kali to basically guarantee a kill. As I've noted I'm still missing her so his practical experience beats my "on paper".

Dispatch

I'm just getting back into the game after a long (almost two years) hiatus, and I feel sort of lost.

So, I have two questions.

1. What are the best monsters now?
2. What tips and strategies work best, now? When I left Pandora and making complete row and column matches were the best way to attack. (At least that's what I remember.)

Bladelaw

I'm just getting back into the game after a long (almost two years) hiatus, and I feel sort of lost.

So, I have two questions.

1. What are the best monsters now?
2. What tips and strategies work best, now? When I left Pandora and making complete row and column matches were the best way to attack. (At least that's what I remember.)

Best leads: Kushinadahime, Anubis, Blue Male Monster hunter (co-op only), Dark Athena, Diablos (Monster Hunter Collab jackpot roll)

Best Subs: Reincarnated Haku, almost anything with 7 combo awakening (doubles ATK on that monster if you hit 7 combos), Amatsu (Monster Hunter Collab other jackpot roll)

Best Inherits: Fujin, Indra, Almost any delay

Play style: The meta has shifted to a tanky combo oriented playstyle (see 7 combo awakening). Leads with high scaling multipliers at similarly high combo counts are pretty much the only way to punch through newer threats like the Radar Dragons and the recently released Cosmic Trinity (a 3 player mode exclusive dungeon)

Pandora's playstyle (rows) is still viable but she's fallen off as a high tier lead since she's super orb hungry and is countered pretty hard by combo shields and high defense monsters. There's other ways to play dark rows but the best require good luck on collab pulls.

"Best monster" is more difficult to answer now than two years ago since the meta is defined by whole team composition rather than just having the FOTM OP leader skill. This means that all the best of the best teams require very specialized subs, and if you don't have them dungeon strategies and outcomes can vary wildly depending on who your second stringers are.

On the other hand, it means even very niche leaders can kill the hardest content in the game with the right subs, and due to the introduction of skill inheritance (basically a monster donates its active skill to another) teambuilding creativity is at its peak in PAD's history IMO.

That being said, based on my friends list on NA I'd say the most popular leaders are
Krishna
Shiva
Julie (Heroine REM only)
Kushinada
Liu Bei
Diablos (Monster Hunter REM only) + Anubis
Sakuya
Ilm (Godfest Exclusive)
"Dark" Athena (Monster Point store exclusive)

With DAth leading the pack in terms of popularity by a ridiculous margin

If you want to count JP, add the following
Yogsoth (GFE, literally just released today in NA)
Yuna (Final Fantasy REM exclusive)

Silent_Z

If I had to choose between the two - I don't own Eschamali; R. Persephone handles her role in my box - I'd go Pandora. Despite the fact that you need to keep HP down to keep attacking, you still need to heal every now and then to not die, and it really helps to have a way to get that on demand rather than being at the mercy of skyfall.

Eschamali gives more damage and a way to remove hearts and poison. That's cool, but Haku removes hearts and poison too. Pandora gives one more skill boost, two more time extends, soft bind clear, 2200 more base HP, and a way to create hearts.

Ducarmel

I forgot to claim my rewards on my jp account from last months monthly quest

2mbe2Z8.gif

I have no idea why I did not just claim them as soon as I got them.

reading the translated notes from pad reddit it says i can claim them before aug 7, but it all blank for me.

divusrex

I just pulled my new white whale, Fujin, on my JP account...Besides my disappointment, 10x GFE rate seems to be legit. I might sit out this NA godfest and wait until those rates are available.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy crap. I just rolled a Liu Bei... My first... And on my main account... What a white whale that card has been for me. It doesn't even feel real. Better late than never, I guess.

Got a G Valk on my main too, another one of those cards that I wanted so bad ages ago and now I'm kinda like meh w/e. Alt got a Sitri (first), L.Meta #18 and Unicorn Rider #2 or 3. Getting close to that all Liene meme team I've always dreamed of running.

jiggle

Pulled once to scratch that itch
Maybe ill hit the yog jackpot

Main - sleeping beauty
Alt - chrono turtle

Not even close

I forgot to claim my rewards on my jp account from last months monthly quest

2mbe2Z8.gif

I have no idea why I did not just claim them as soon as I got them.

reading the translated notes from pad reddit it says i can claim them before aug 7, but it all blank for me.
I think this is a bug that they just fixed?

J0dy77

Pulled once to scratch that itch
Maybe ill hit the yog jackpot

Main - sleeping beauty
Alt - chrono turtle

Not even close

I did the same, got Rodin (new) and a couple trash rolls.

What's the better evo for Rodin these days? Does he have a fit anywhere?

Dispatch

Thanks for the help everyone. Some of these Ultimate Evolutions are mind-blowing. I have a Kushidahame already, so I'll look to build a team around her.

Also, man, do I seem to earning more and more stones quickly now. It's kind of cool.

Bladelaw

So I'm looking for a project right now. I currently have two I'm really pursuing but I feel like they'll be short lived.

Right now I'm working on a viable, semi-consistent A3 LMeta team and a Valten x Ganesha team that can actually clear real content (solo or coop).

For Lmeta I know I need answers to the big arena threats which for A3 are Radars, Predras, Vishnu, Ilsix, DQ Hera's preemptive, Beelzebub, Kali, and Kagutsuchi

The team (Work In Progress):
LMeta (Wedding Satsuki)
R. Indra (Indra)
R. Ra (Hiko)
R. Izanagi (Carat)
Super Evo Wukong (Hunk from Voltron)
LMeta (Astalos)

I'll get this out of the way first: why hunk? 99 true damage + dark and jammers to light. A board change would also work here I think but my light board changes are too short of a cooldown to eat Heph's skill delay.

Predras I can either burst down (double light cross does it) or laser (via Revo Ra). Vishnu is a Fujin like since I can't tank any of his bullshit which will hose me if Hera Dragon pops up after so I think I have to accept that as an almost guaranteed loss. Ilsix presents me with a couple options a light cross plus a light prong will drop him into the butter zone, then I can convert the blues to lights and kill. Alternatively I can trip his resolve and just light prong + combo to get into the kill zone. He's a threat still but not nearly as dangerous as he is against most teams. DQ Hera just needs a lot of HP and Dark resist which I have. Kagu needs a delay and I'm using my Alt's LMeta to hold Astalos to handle that duty. Two turn delay and light skyfall means I can burn a turn clearing orbs for lights to kill it. Beelzebub needs either a trash clear or a board change and I'm using my main's LMeta to hold Wedding Satsuki. She could hold Apocalypse or Light Cecil or Nene but I'm going with Wedding Satsuki for the lower cooldown. Kali means I need either explosive damage or Indra to eat the kill shot. I'm using Revo Indra with Indra inherit. I can also just double cross which is an instant DKali kill and knocks LKali into the safe zone. Radars are the real issue.

Zeus: 20 million damage null and a stupid amount of HP. Double cross hits under threshold but not hard enough to guarantee the kill. I can eat most of his attacks provided I keep him out of Heart End and don't trigger his combo shield. The plan is cross and hopefully double prong (13 orbs...) which should knock him into Dead Fang. From there a double cross kills.

Heph: Just having inherits that take long enough to eat his skill delay is the trick here. With Revo Indra I can survive 5 turns. If I can double cross twice I win. the Kali follow up is sketchy though depending on orbs. A bit of RNG but I can accept that as long as it's not a guaranteed loss.

Gaia: Gaia worries me. Double cross doesn't hit hard enough without a burst (10 mill drops to ~2.5 Million and with a burst hits too hard (~24 million is the max damage I can hit while staying under threshold. This means I need to burn Indra to eat a hit and hope I can double cross three times over 5 turns. It's doable but leaves me tapped for Kali.

Noah: Given the makeup of my team as long as the absorb isn't Light + Green I can go for it. My RCV and bind resistance mean I can stall forever so if I'm just looking for the W I might go this route.

Hera: I have Hiko, Uruka, and 2 Fujins. For this I'm thinking Hiko on R. Ra is best for stats. If I need to burn this on Vishnu I can hit under threshold with a single cross and 1 other light combo (but next to nothing else) but I'm not sure I can survive long enough to not die to any of Hera's attacks. Double cross with Fujin-like will destroy her.

So that's what I'm thinking about. Biggest question I have is whether I should put Nene/Ilm/Light Cecil on Wukong or leave Hunk on him.

Jagernaut

Day 2 pulls.

Zuoh - first, nice
Ronia - I have 3 in my box and sold a 4th
Dragon Samurai - dupe
Dragon Rider - dupe
Grimrock - trash

Pretty bad except for Zuoh.

W-00

My main is still saving stones, but I was tempted enough to roll once each day on my alt. On Day 1 I thought, 'a know, just give me a Norn,' (of which my alt had none) and it gave me an Urd, so that was nice. On Day 2 I didn't really have a target, but figured that the gacha was nice enough to me yesterday that I should give it some more stones. It gave me the fire egg. Okay, that's technically a good roll, but I don't run fire teams on my alt and even if I did I have Silk already. Any of the other eggs would have been more useful. Oh well, maybe my alt will roll more good fire cards in the future.

Aesnath

Well, day 2 has been disappointing so far. Ten rolls

1. Kraken rider (dupe, sucks)
2. Fujin #3 (????)
3. Tsubaki #4 (...whatever)
4. Henry Boram
5. Arcaline (I guess it is new)
6. Nim (will I ever use these things with the eggs and gemstones?)
7. light Wee Jas (new, with some applications)
8. Marine rider (dupe, sucks)
9. Cthuga (pretty cool, not sure what I'll use him for, but not unwelcome)
10. Claymore (sold)

So, 50 stones, and I have very little to show for it. I still have five rolls left--will pull two at lunch probably and three this evening.

@Blade: thanks for the video. I don't have a ganesha, or some of the other inherits, but it still seems workable. If I 3p with my family, we could probably stall for Raphael to be up, which might work. Still, it seems like my most viable means of beating that damn dungeon.

@Z: so...since I have three Haku, best is probably Haku x3 with R. Panda. At that point, am I going for TPA or rows? Part of me feels like it might be wise to build it with rows in mind, but I'm not sure; certainly I have an easier time hitting 7c with TPA in mind.

bjork

No GF for me this time. I don't have stones and don't feel like buying in. But the earlier post above about Liu Bei reminded me that I recently got one of him too, so that's something to work on the materials for, at least. :)

b33r

Rolled a few more times today, only kept a dupe Satsuki, Tsubaki, and apocalypse. Apoc was very welcome, he's a rare pull and will be great as a sub or inherit on almost any light team. Especially Yog... Give him to me

Silent_Z

Talk in previous posts of A3 and DTron and teambuilding got me thinking about what to do to make my current setup more A3-stable. As posted a few up, my A1 config is
D. Metatron(A.Indra)
R. Pandora(Nohime)
R. Haku(Sheen)
R. Haku(Barbara)
D. Athena(Uruka)
friend D. Metatron(A. Durga)

Currently thinking I could do better if I replaced the R. Haku(Barbara) with Sima Yi(Famiel) - don't have Lumiel, this is the next best thing. Sima Yi and Famiel actives both synergize well with Pandora active as well. Damage output takes a hit but I don't have to burn a gemstone to deal with Predras and I've got a solution for locked orbs on Gaia Dragon.

Bladelaw

Jammer Meta refresh in JP
https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/6qv1gk/jp_news_uevo_fenrirs_revo_thor/

Fenrir, Fenrir Viz, and Revo Thor revealed.

Fenrir (sub split, same as current leader skill)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGIeTHeUIAAZI0F.jpg
+1 SB, +1 TPA
+260 ATK

Fenrir (lead split)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGIeUMIV0AAcDe-.jpg
+1 TE
+1300 HP
LS : Matching 2 Jammer combo reduce damage taken, ATK x7. Devil type ATK & RCV x2.5.

Fenrir Viz (sub split, same as current leader skill)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGIerI5UwAAe1Sg.jpg
+1 7c, +1 TE
+800 HP, +50 ATK

Fenrir Viz (lead split)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGIerwdUAAEKo2D.jpg
+1 God killer (First card with 2 god killers!)
+160 HP, +450 ATK, +300 RCV
LS: Increase damage from 1 jammer combo, up to 10x. Devil type all stats x1.5.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGIe_2ZVoAA6Yp5.jpg

REvo Thor
+1 Light RE
LS: Light ATK & RCV x2.5. Light ATK x3 on skill use.

I can actually make a Fenrir (lead), Fenrir(sub), Fenrir(sub), Fenrir(sub), Fenrir(sub), Friend Fenrir team.
It'll be dumb as hell but kind of fun.

divusrex

I ended up buying a few stones to scrape 3 pulls on my main. I got Artemis (first), Andromeda (#5), and Cthugha. My alt got Balboa #3 and Baldin (first). I'm just glad I didn't get trolled too hard this time around.

W-00

Did... did Thor reincarnate as a girl? I know he dressed up like Freyja once in one of his ults, but I see breasts this time.

Bladelaw

Did... did Thor reincarnate as a girl? I know he dressed up like Freyja once in one of his ults, but I see breasts this time.

Thor's been a woman in Myth at some point, unless I'm thinking of the time he just dressed like a woman. I'm at work and I'm afraid of what searching will bring up to confirm either way.

Edit: just checked my phone, Thor used magic feathers to look like frejya to retreve mjolnir from the Giants. Loki accompanied him as a bridesmaid (he/she's) in the background of the Revo art.

Main:

Grodin #5 (poop)
Sakuya #2 (another gravity assist could be handy, otherwise trash)
wukong #2 (can make awoken now so this is fine.

Alt:

Bad sherias (dupe)
Snow white (new)
Dkali (new)
Balboa (new)
Fujin (dupe).

Kinda bummed about the fujin but now I can bring THREE of them when I coop blue hunter in A3 and just run one on the team if I need it. It took me a number of tries over the weekend to do A3 in coop and multiple fujins were required since you have no dmg control unless you get lucky. Running a third might mean I won't have to stall her back up on on Parvati since they are on my hunters and one should be back up for HeraDra.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Day 2, 3 rolls main: junk, junk, Tachibana Ginchiyo(?) never heard of this chick but it's my first 7x6 leader and it looks like I finally have someone to pair with my alt's Sakuya. Gonna build this team.

4 rolls alt, got Kundali(?), #3 Famiel (w/e, butanz!), Hermes, Amenosomethingoranother. Really what the fuck is up with these monster names lately. What is this chick?

Bladelaw

Day 2, 3 rolls main: junk, junk, Tachibana Ginchiyo(?) never heard of this chick but it's my first 7x6 leader and it looks like I finally have someone to pair with my alt's Sakuya. Gonna build this team.

4 rolls alt, got Kundali(?), #3 Famiel (w/e, butanz!), Hermes, Amenosomethingoranother. Really what the fuck is up with these monster names lately. What is this chick?
Tachibana is awesome. Double 7c board change and shield all in one.

Amenominakanushi is also a hell of a pull. I'm jealous. If you build up Amenominakanushi she pairs well with Arondight (blue/light weapon 2) and all you need to do is match light rows to murder stuff.

LiQuid!

It's distressing to me when I get powerful monsters that require a certain level of dedication, skill and/or box depth to fully extract the juice from.

edit: Just did another yolo pull on my main and got Caladbolg. Another new monster with a kit too complicated for me to wrap my head around.

W-00

Thor's been a woman in Myth at some point, unless I'm thinking of the time he just dressed like a woman. I'm at work and I'm afraid of what searching will bring up to confirm either way.

Edit: just checked my phone, Thor used magic feathers to look like frejya to retreve mjolnir from the Giants. Loki accompanied him as a bridesmaid (he/she's) in the background of the Revo art.

Yeah, that's what his Retriever of Mjolnir ult references. It seems odd that they would decide to reference that again in his Revo.

Tachibana Ginchiyo(?) never heard of this chick but it's my first 7x6 leader and it looks like I finally have someone to pair with my alt's Sakuya. Gonna build this team.

Tachibana X Sakuya is a fun team. My main tried to tackle the recent one-shot challenge with it and a pretty suboptimal group of subs and came close to winning a few times. If I'd put some more work into the team (inherits, latents, and the like), it might have won.

Bladelaw

It's distressing to me when I get powerful monsters that require a certain level of dedication, skill and/or box depth to fully extract the juice from.

edit: Just did another yolo pull on my main and got Caladbolg. Another new monster with a kit too complicated for me to wrap my head around.

Caladbolg is a slightly weaker light Aizen. instead of using dark+blue Caladbolg uses Light+Wood. paired leads means a flat 25x for light and crossing means shit dies. In solo it's A3 viable, in coop this is devastating.

So I haven't checked pad news in a while and didn't realize we're getting 5 cost coin dungeons again and another 310k mp. My alt is going to have over a million and my main will be around 600k. YomiDra was the only one that seemed desirable but Dark Female is comparable and Blue Male is better than both soooo, yeah. Maybe I'll just grab a puppet for Minerva cheese team even though it's not finished.

Quantum

can't make this up:

Main:
1) Endless Era Sorcerer, Wee Jas
2) Drifting Wizard, Wee Jas

Alt:
1) Drifting Wizard, Wee Jas

\0/

sorry for any repeat questions as the last few months I've basically just been logging in daily:

I rolled the yellow wisedragon on my alt (well, its egg) and while its active skill looks broken as hell, what else is the point of it? High RCV? Its leader skill is not good.

raiot

sorry for any repeat questions as the last few months I've basically just been logging in daily:

I rolled the yellow wisedragon on my alt (well, its egg) and while its active skill looks broken as hell, what else is the point of it? High RCV? Its leader skill is not good.

Just look at his stats. He is meant for inheriting.

Top Bottom