• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Aesnath

Last three rolls:
1. Sleeping Beauty (GAH, probably the third one I've rolled, but I've sold all but the first)
2. Purple Egg (Now I'm just missing the green one to have the whole set; didn't take too long)
3. Typhon (dupe, but still pretty cool)

Overall, this godfest was a bit of a bummer. I rolled four 6*, which seems solid, but two were dupe fujins, leaving just a dupe typhon and D. Meta as the major prizes. Unsurprisingly, the 2x carnival proved pretty lackluster, as I rolled three eggs, but zero weapon 2. I also managed to roll zero random pantheon gods, which is a bit unusual for godfests where I have rolled this much.

Some day, Yog, some day.

can't make this up:

Main:
1) Endless Era Sorcerer, Wee Jas
2) Drifting Wizard, Wee Jas

Alt:
1) Drifting Wizard, Wee Jas

\0/

Yeah, I should probably stop complaining.

sorry for any repeat questions as the last few months I've basically just been logging in daily:

I rolled the yellow wisedragon on my alt (well, its egg) and while its active skill looks broken as hell, what else is the point of it? High RCV? Its leader skill is not good.

Well, they are reasonable gemstone alternatives in some situations. 5x is very high, but only being one turn sucks in some situations, meaning that the gemstones tend to be better much of the time. They also have high weighted stats that make them good inherits, but crappy awakenings to make them poor subs. Not to mention the fact that they need revo level xp to do anything with. Generally, they seem to be worth keeping, but not too exciting.

Bladelaw

So I'm sitting on a ton of MP I decided to make the ill advised purchase of Xiu Min. He's the light Gentleman, has a truckload of HP and an active any light row team would love to have (10 turn 6 light orbs + 1.5x ATK to physical type). He comes with 4 rows a SB a TE and a SBR and the rare Healer Killer.

I have a couple teams I want him on so while it's not the best use of 300k MP it's definitely not a waste. Currently on Arondight/Amenominakanushi he bumps up the teams row damage significantly. This is probably the best home I have for him but he's also useful on Caladbolg's team since his active guarantees a cross without having to worry about orb conversion. Conveniently the team is all Physical type too (except Caladbolg himself) so his buff is applicable (if often unnecessary). I toyed with him on LMeta as an HP stick but the loss of ATK from not being a god and 4 wasted row awakenings made him a poor fit for that team. Paimon makes a better off-type HP stick and his OE's are super relevant.

My alt has Tifa as well so I can finally play around with that pairing. He also pairs pretty well with Yog, both need light/light combos and a bicolor board will likely mean you hit 315x damage and can scale down to 2.5x as needed. the odds of skyfalling a row are pretty low so damage control is more granular than a Yog/Yog pairing at the cost of more orbs required and less ease of use.

Actually the more I write about this the more I want to try it. Yog's a solution to a lot of Xiu Min's problems (shield adds bulk, covers bind clearing, creates a bicolor all by itself).
Slap a few solid row subs or just stat sticks like Revo Venus, Paimon, etc and you can pretty much snooze through things.

Running through challenges last night in coop with blue hunter:

"Ah shit, I forgot toilet paper croc was in Journey to the West."

"Oh wait! My alt has Amatsu with resolve killer! :D I'll just 2-combo this trash and set up the hearts a bit."

*5 skyfall combos later*

"FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!"

Fuck TP croc.

I have no idea how to clear Floor 6 in the JP Red Athena special challenge

Either you die to F1 Sopdet or you die to boss floor 95m HP 20m DEF LTron

Well actually you can die anywhere in between, there's no truly safe floor in the dungeon

Bladelaw

I have no idea how to clear Floor 6 in the JP Red Athena special challenge

Either you die to F1 Sopdet or you die to boss floor 95m HP 20m DEF LTron

Well actually you can die anywhere in between, there's no truly safe floor in the dungeon

I quit here. I don't have a team capable of getting the job done. I've sneaked by sopdet once but that's it.

Bladelaw

So new ults and revos (spoiler no norns no sonias)
Awoken Michael
Awoken Krishna
Awoken Ganesha
Awoken Sarasvati
Split Hamal (both)
Split Famiel
Split Ariel
Revo Karin
Revo Isis

Which is conveniently the same lineup as the director's choice carnival starting tomorrow.

I made Krishna, Ganesha, Hamal (both), and Famiel.
I don't have dupes of Ariel or Sarasvati so they stay as is.

Next super king carnival I'll make revo Karin and Isis.

Krishna is a bad lead. needing 5 fire matches to max out damage with no RCV component makes him hit harder than his super evo but at the cost of almost everything else that made it good. That said I think he's a great fire sub for a lot of teams. Ganesha fills the annoying Light/Red slot on Super Rag Drag (Lead pollux and Awoken Baal are the only others off the top of my head) and 3 TPA means he can meaningfully contribute to damage. Unlocking the board is also a big help for rags. The damage void can make him fit well on Yog either as a 7x6 lead pair or as a hard hitting sub, and he pairs well with hiko, Revo Venus, Ilm and a few others. If you have multiple I'd definitely look into making him.

Aesnath

So new ults and revos (spoiler no norns no sonias)
Awoken Michael
Awoken Krishna
Awoken Ganesha
Awoken Sarasvati
Split Hamal (both)
Split Famiel
Split Ariel
Revo Karin
Revo Isis

Which is conveniently the same lineup as the director's choice carnival starting tomorrow.

I made Krishna, Ganesha, Hamal (both), and Famiel.
I don't have dupes of Ariel or Sarasvati so they stay as is.

Next super king carnival I'll make revo Karin and Isis.

Krishna is a bad lead. needing 5 fire matches to max out damage with no RCV component makes him hit harder than his super evo but at the cost of almost everything else that made it good. That said I think he's a great fire sub for a lot of teams. Ganesha fills the annoying Light/Red slot on Super Rag Drag (Lead pollux and Awoken Baal are the only others off the top of my head) and 3 TPA means he can meaningfully contribute to damage. Unlocking the board is also a big help for rags. The damage void can make him fit well on Yog either as a 7x6 lead pair or as a hard hitting sub, and he pairs well with hiko, Revo Venus, Ilm and a few others. If you have multiple I'd definitely look into making him.

I think, overall, this batch of awokens is of questionable value. I'm always a bit sad when they make an awoken subpar, as it means I'll have to keep the Uevo up until they eventually rectify it with a revo, at which point I have to switch everything over.

Bladelaw

I think, overall, this batch of awokens is of questionable value. I'm always a bit sad when they make an awoken subpar, as it means I'll have to keep the Uevo up until they eventually rectify it with a revo, at which point I have to switch everything over.

Yeah, given the level of effort needed to evo Michael I wish they either made him better (not be a HP Conditional lead) or boosted his value as a sub. His awoken skills aren't doing him any favors. He's a little more useful on green combo teams but most of those have fallen out of favor, he loses his useful typing so now he doesn't fit on Astaroth or Kushi. Balance typing is the only net gain. He makes an OK sub for Awoken Perseus I guess? I'm really hoping his Revo is something better. Give him FUA or Guard Break to at least give him a niche to fill.

I feel the same about Sarasvati as I do about Kirshna, she's a better sub than lead.

Negator

Revo Michael is totally not going to get Healer typing, I can already feel it.

Edit: That whalebait Blue Fujin and Blue Tachibana make me really sad that I will never roll them.

Bladelaw

Revo Michael is totally not going to get Healer typing, I can already feel it.

Edit: That whalebait Blue Fujin and Blue Tachibana make me really sad that I will never roll them.

Yeah, Beach REM refresh looks really nice but I'm not budgeting for it. I really want light akechi in the Bride REM but I'm still hurt from last time. I expect nothing at this point. I'll be hoarding stones until Ney's release then I'm going for it. I have other ways to make lights an enhance them even if it would be a great inherit on Lmeta and Arondight.

Demonius is today and I'm waffling on farming it for skill ups. Despharion is nice because 3 SB unbindable and great stats but its active is worse than Orphs because of the higher cooldown. That said I think it'll be a good addition to a Barbara team that could be fun to run. Something like Barbara, Desph, Escha, Hamal/Castor, Kakkab or pretty much any other dark machine with 1 SBR. Kakkab is nice because it's unbindable so you could inherit a shield or bind clear here or on Despharion. Lowish stats don't matter when you have 4x HP/ATK/RCV. I just kind of need a consistent way to farm it. I have access to Follow Up Attack so it's more a matter of hitting the high damage levels the dungeon calls for to wipe out Hamal and Demonius consistently. Everything else is pretty manageable.

I wonder if I can put together a Meri team for it? Partner would need a delay in case Hamal absorbs water and a gravity to get past Coelacanth's resolve but everything else is just lots of blue orbs and swipe. On Despharion a Toshiro + Mel board kills. If my alt pulled a meri I could test this more thoroughly.

image.png

This dungeon broke me

Bladelaw

What team do you use for Demonius? I've cleared it but now I can't remember with what, haha.

I don't have a super consistent farm setup. Currently I run Anubis coop and let Anubis counterattack finish the job and sacrifice my alt. Ideally I'd like to run Anubis with Amatsu but I don't have a consistent way to generate a high combo board with a heart column. DK Cecil does a decent job sometimes but a dark absorb on Hamal is crippling.

There's a super specialized Revo Liu Bei team on the discord that I can almost pull together but I don't have enough inheritable gravities or machine killers to make it work.

I can clear it "normally" with RKush using Amatsu over BValk with a decent RHaku board over a couple turns but it's not super consistent and I can't pair with my alt for stamina efficiency. I'm toying with running Sephiroth on Noctis with a Ganesha inherit.

Something like
Noctis (Ganesha)
Sephiroth (RYomi)
RHaku (RHades)
Lumiel (Lumiel)
Awoken Okuni (Dathena)
Noctis (Facet)

Basically run through the dungeon normally, Delay Hamal if necessary to charge skills. Pop Sheen on the kill turn, have p1 kill her, pop Ganesha, have p2 "kill" eat the counter, pop RHades to drop resolve and then kill properly. You can stall on Tans as long as you don't get heart trolled in coop. I'm not sure if Demonius pops its combo shield if you trip its resolve though. If so maybe Khepri over Lumiel. Lumiel is just a solid board and lots of damage.

Jagernaut

What team do you use for Demonius? I've cleared it but now I can't remember with what, haha.

I posted this back on July 1st:

Cheesed my way through Demonius Descended with Reincarnated Hades team, easy with 93.75% resistance to dark.

R Hades
Sheena
Barbara
D Athena - R Orochi
Godin - Sheena (used to cover green and for auto heals)
R Hades

Sheena and Barbara both have machine killers and benefit from Barbara's spike active on boss.

Quantum

I'm a little turned off on the game lately, I've been logging in for my stones, but I'm unhappy that the game really hasn't changed or given me a reason to want to play.

After 1550+ days I get it, but I'd still like a challenge (well one that is possible to play and enjoy)

I'm bummed that the buffs to the summer rem aren't really meta, and rather than buff previous mobs they add an 8 star fujin - just bait.

fortunately D3 season has consumed me and I have avoided the pad grind for a couple of weeks.

As much as I've spent in this game, I'm kinda hoping for a PAD2 at this point - I'm completely spent/bored running dungeons for mats to evo mobs I cant imaging needing.

pushing the meta so hard in the past year forced most of us to buy D.Ath and set up end game teams - then - releasing less effective leads (trying to reign in on the creep) gives little reason to spend.

Bladelaw

Managed to max skill Enoch. Has anyone made use of it yet? I'm curious if there's any practical application to the two stage active.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Did a roll, got Persephone. OMG I'm so excited, I finally got a damage void. Shintoki's time to shine

*Looks it *

Only voids colour, not damage, combo, or anything useful

....Fuck.

bjork

My alt got Izanami as the freebie, then I had enough for one pull and got Ra. Ra seems like an okay one.

Main got Sopdet on the freebie, not enough stones for a normal pull. Maybe that's a good thing?

raiot

Did a roll, got Persephone. OMG I'm so excited, I finally got a damage void. Shintoki's time to shine

*Looks it *

Only voids colour, not damage, combo, or anything useful

....Fuck.

Dont be angry about Persephone, she is a REALLY good inherit.

Bladelaw

Free pull: Cinderella
1st pull: Lilith
2nd pull: Satsuki (second...)

Alt Free: Cinderella
1st pull: Cinderella

Wife Free: Lilith

Yeah that sounds about right. Given reports that Light Akechi isn't stupidly rare this go around I'm probably going in for a pack later in the event. I'll walk away before light Akechi if I pull Persephone, Escha, or Scheat though. 2 Satsuki's create some interesting team building options given their Team HP awakening. Yog, Hiko, and Awoken Ganesha are the only light TPA leads I can think of right now, June Bastet kind of counts too I guess?

Aesnath

Free pull was akechi; so I'm pretty happy. I plan on making two more rolls tomorrow with the increased Persephone rate. Not going to get too worked over it though.

Daughter is actively trying to roll a wedding gadius. I've told her how awful he is, but that did not deter her. She likes the art and the fact that it is a "ship" of two characters that she likes.

W-00

Made a few pulls for the sake of it. Both accounts can manage quite a few more, but I'm not sure I want to go that hard on this REM.

Main:
Free pull: Izanami (dupe, but I wanted a second, so okay)
Sopdet (dupe, sold)
Kaho (new)
Ruka (dupe, sold)

Alt (made after the last time the brides were around, so everything is new or it):
Free pull: Echidna
Kaho (except Kaho, which it previously pulled from the Pink REM)
Izanami
Echidna (seriously? Echidna is the only 4-star my main doesn't have from this REM)

divusrex

3 pulls on each account, including the free pull. I'm just happy I can farm the wedding dungeon for Beorc skill-ups. I can finally attempt to co-op cheese MAthena with my alt to evo the Ragdrags I have on both accounts.

Main:
Sopdet
Lilith
Gadius (pleasant surprise, considering I was expecting this roll to be a silver)

Alt:
Kano
Ruka
Echidna

Got Akechi on both accounts with only a few rolls each which is nice. I guess I can dust of my Myr team? Got Ra on main which is pretty useless since I have Revo Ra.

bjork

Got to 5 stones, rolled a Persephone from the bride machine. I guess I'm done in there now?

When oh when will Hello Kitty return? It's been like 2.5 years.

NineH

spent about 80 stones and got

3 akechi
2 ruka
a bunch of basura silver eggs

I guess the tiny rates of pulling eschamali stay true.

W-00

It turned out that I did want to roll more.

Main:
Diamond egg! Wooho- oh. Bastet (dupe)
Bleh, silver eg- Echidna! Nice, I was missing her!

Wow, that's messed up. I'm happier about a silver egg than a diamond egg, and would have been even if Bastet wasn't a dupe.

Alt:
Bastet (first)
Cinderella (first)
Sopdet (first)
Sigh, another diamond egg that's bound to be a disapp- Satsuki?! Nice! I don't really have a team that needs her (maybe Myr, but I hardly ever use her), but I will claim her as my prize from this REM.

Bladelaw

It turned out that I did want to roll more.

Main:
Diamond egg! Wooho- oh. Bastet (dupe)
Bleh, silver eg- Echidna! Nice, I was missing her!

Wow, that's messed up. I'm happier about a silver egg than a diamond egg, and would have been even if Bastet wasn't a dupe.

Alt:
Bastet (first)
Cinderella (first)
Sopdet (first)
Sigh, another diamond egg that's bound to be a disapp- Satsuki?! Nice! I don't really have a team that needs her (maybe Myr, but I hardly ever use her), but I will claim her as my prize from this REM.

So Bride Satsuki is interesting, much like her GFE sister she has few really good homes. I've been playing around with a few team comps with her and no surprise, she's real strong on Yog (I don't have Yog but paired with Awoken Ganesha). You could build a TPA Myr especially if you have a Kanna sitting around. She's serviceable on row compositions since 5% more HP is always welcome but her TPAs get lost for the most part. Her active is actually really good on teams like Amenominakanushi/Arondight, she can fix a famiel board. It's weird she'd be so much more useful is one thing anywhere was tweaked. Change TPAs to rows and she's got homes everywhere, give her god or devil type and she fits on a bunch more teams.

For now until I can find a use for team HP awakenings (or roll Yog) she's still a box cheerleader with a useful active.

I could do with anything new out of this REM...

Aesnath

https://pad.gungho.jp/member/newcomer/170807_monster.html

Red Myr and Light Heradra coming to MP shop (750k each)

They also both got minor buffs. I'm not sure I'm in for either. I'm still holding out hope that the gentleman will see some kind of buff--of which, I expect, at most, one to become meta relevant again.

Oh shit, I might clean out my box to get either card. Is the general consensus that Red Myr is better than Light Heradra?

Although I'm no expert, I think I heard more buzz about light heradra in general. She pairs pretty well with the new-ish light metatron Uevo for something with 2x HP and 2.5x RCV for light gods. You have to make color crosses with an enhanced orb, but you get 75x damage on one and it scales with more.

Red Myr gets up to 144x damage and the full cross shield, but seems tricky to activate consistently.

I think they are both somewhere in the middle JP tier lists. But, eh, what do I know?

https://pad.gungho.jp/member/newcomer/170807_monster.html

Red Myr and Light Heradra coming to MP shop (750k each)
I was thinking for a minute of diving into RagDrag with both accounts and shuddering at the evo farming that awaited but then this news popped up. I could do Hera on my alt and pair with LMeta on main or farm up a bit more MP on my main for Fyr.

I guess the real question is will either be better than blue hunter in coop and I think the answer is probably not, sooo meh?

jiggle

OSC seems harder this time around?
Or maybe I've gotten worse since last time
So many tricks and hoops to jump through before even reaching the end

Floor 10 is so bad for Anubis team

Bladelaw

If it helps you decide, I was able to steamroll the Raguel one shot challenge with Rag Dragon.

Team was Rag Dragon (Fujin), Mathena(Grodin), Allura(Valphaak), Baldin (Sheen), Balboa (Balboa), Rag Dragon (Jormungandr), using the Maniac RCV badge.

I had Whaledor last run so I flipped a coin and built for Raguel. I'm pretty happy with the team. I used Mathena over my second rag because no dupes. Normally I run a second Rag with a DKali active inherited.

OSC seems harder this time around?
Or maybe I've gotten worse since last time
So many tricks and hoops to jump through before even reaching the end

Floor 10 is so bad for Anubis team
I had Set 2 and did it first try with Anubis/Diablos with Gunma and looking at it now I really lucked out.

There was only 1 dark match on board (that I didn't match obv) and the only light on my team was Indra who doesn't hit very hard. I had enough dmg from Shiva to one shot, Indra healed a but, then Gunma and Haku's fire sub damage killed it. No dark skyfalls after a 8+ combo. WHEW!

Also lucked out and had no red on board for ROdin.

Aesnath

I cleared that Green dragon OSC with Dath first try. Of note: you can delay the dragon to wait out the awoken void.

I'm a bit sad that the internet at large has turned so against Dark Athena--I really do like her and have not regretted spending the MP one bit.

Bladelaw

I cleared that Green dragon OSC with Dath first try. Of note: you can delay the dragon to wait out the awoken void.

I'm a bit sad that the internet at large has turned so against Dark Athena--I really do like her and have not regretted spending the MP one bit.

Honestly I think a lot of the Dath hate comes from people's poor experiences in multiplayer. For a ton of 50 stam content 2c dark + blue is enough. some times with a prong. As a result those players don't learn how to combo more effectively. For the template team you REALLY need to hit 7c to see appreciable damage against Radar level threats which is asking a lot of a casual player. Given the stamina discount in 3p UDR and 3p Arena and the hype surrounding Dathena you're going to see a greater than average number of players using her (especially after all the free MP they dump on us). This higher ratio of casual Dath players mean you'll see more 2-5c players than you will 7c players. Blue hunter and Kushi got some of that flak early but it looks like it's dwindling now. I'm guessing the early adopters that couldn't activate Bhunter and Kushi moved to other leads with more consistent damage output.

All that said, Dath is still really strong, simple to use, and capable of clearing almost any single player dungeon. I keep her in my BF slot most of the time since it's easy Pal points.

Same. My team is near perfect with 3 Haku + Durga and all the right inherits. She's great for fast and pretty consistent A1 and A2 clears and I'm still committed to having her as my A3 farm lead once my combo skill gets a little bit better. She's also been my go to delay sub over ROrochi on blue hunter since she hits for a ton. So yeah, no regrets.

Wait, why is there a D.Athena backlash?

She was more than worth it for me. Pairs brilliantly with my alt's Sima Yi to clear most things and A1 is basically a free py with her also subs extremely well on a lot of teams.

I miss Setsu's updates. The consolidated tier list gave me a general sense of what the strongest handful of cards were and why, and I don't have the time or care enough to parse Reddit or Game8.

divusrex

Although I'm no expert, I think I heard more buzz about light heradra in general. She pairs pretty well with the new-ish light metatron Uevo for something with 2x HP and 2.5x RCV for light gods. You have to make color crosses with an enhanced orb, but you get 75x damage on one and it scales with more.

Red Myr gets up to 144x damage and the full cross shield, but seems tricky to activate consistently.

I think they are both somewhere in the middle JP tier lists. But, eh, what do I know?

Your assessment is fairly accurate. I don't see Red Myr on the tier list at all, but with Diablos reigning supreme you might be able to pair them together to increase the likelihood of full activation(1/102/2 with 62.5% shield at 8+ combos). I'm at a crossroads here since I have more fire subs for Red Myr, but the appeal of LHeraDra not being resisted by the tricolor elements could prove to be more valuable.

At least they won't be a temporary addition to the MP shop (if DAthena is a good indicator to go by), so I have some time to gather MP before making my decision.

Aesnath

Honestly I think a lot of the Dath hate comes from people's poor experiences in multiplayer. For a ton of 50 stam content 2c dark + blue is enough. some times with a prong. As a result those players don't learn how to combo more effectively. For the template team you REALLY need to hit 7c to see appreciable damage against Radar level threats which is asking a lot of a casual player. Given the stamina discount in 3p UDR and 3p Arena and the hype surrounding Dathena you're going to see a greater than average number of players using her (especially after all the free MP they dump on us). This higher ratio of casual Dath players mean you'll see more 2-5c players than you will 7c players. Blue hunter and Kushi got some of that flak early but it looks like it's dwindling now. I'm guessing the early adopters that couldn't activate Bhunter and Kushi moved to other leads with more consistent damage output.

All that said, Dath is still really strong, simple to use, and capable of clearing almost any single player dungeon. I keep her in my BF slot most of the time since it's easy Pal points.

Same. My team is near perfect with 3 Haku + Durga and all the right inherits. She's great for fast and pretty consistent A1 and A2 clears and I'm still committed to having her as my A3 farm lead once my combo skill gets a little bit better. She's also been my go to delay sub over ROrochi on blue hunter since she hits for a ton. So yeah, no regrets.

So, I am definitely one of the 5c-6c Dark Athena players. But, I think using her has made be better at it, as I'm constantly looking for 7c and it is a goal most of the time I play her. Notably, my previous "mains" were worse for that--Meri was way easier if she works (and lets you skip combo shields sometimes to boot) and the whole Gremory heart-cross thing really skewed how I looked at the board.

I really do think that having a cross lead as my first major lead changed my board outlook. Everything was either business orbs, hearts, or background. Thus, I sort of learned to ignore large parts of the board.

Dark Athena, due to her low-ish damage, really needs to combo significantly to kill anything over 5million HP or so; which is becoming pretty common.

Wait, why is there a D.Athena backlash?

She was more than worth it for me. Pairs brilliantly with my alt's Sima Yi to clear most things and A1 is basically a free py with her also subs extremely well on a lot of teams.

I miss Setsu's updates. The consolidated tier list gave me a general sense of what the strongest handful of cards were and why, and I don't have the time or care enough to parse Reddit or Game8.

Dark Athena is a meme on Reddit. Has been since the advent of 3p, which put people's poor combo skills on display.

I also miss setsu. I saw someone on reddit is trying to take up the charge occasionally, so maybe that will take off.

Your assessment is fairly accurate. I don't see Red Myr on the tier list at all, but with Diablos reigning supreme you might be able to pair them together to increase the likelihood of full activation(1/102/2 with 62.5% shield at 8+ combos). The main concern I have with LHeraDra and LMeta pairing is the reduced damage output for survivability. I'm at a crossroads here since I have more fire subs for Red Myr, but the appeal of LHeraDra not being resisted by the tricolor elements could prove to be more valuable.

At least they won't be a temporary addition to the MP shop (if DAthena is a good indicator to go by), so I still have some time to gather MP and make a final decision.

I mean, heradra/lmeta gets pretty good damage if you can make several crosses. Not crazy, mind you, but respectable. I really think the pairing is sort of like a souped-up Acala, but with better damage on one cross (plus skyfall, but at the cost of needing OE and focusing on one orb type).

You might see Red Myr get a bit more traction once it becomes clear how her buffed damage scales. If she can clear trashy floors with 4c with a cross now then she will be better overall. Ronove and Kaede show that, with the right subs, that isn't too big of an ask.

For example, if she gets 64x starting at 4c with a cross, and then 144x at 5c (the best possible outcome), then she seems pretty legit. Focus on red TPA subs, bring a couple of combo enhancers and go to town.

More likely though, it'll be something like 36x at 4c, 64x at 5c, 100x at 6c, and 144x at 7c, which means you still need 5c to kill most anything. On the other hand, the higher damage threshold may make a difference either way. Still, you'll need to be very sure of your cross+combo skills to get the most out of her and the inherent orb-hungriness of heartcross will continue to be an issue.

divusrex

I mean, heradra/lmeta gets pretty good damage if you can make several crosses. Not crazy, mind you, but respectable. I really think the pairing is sort of like a souped-up Acala, but with better damage on one cross (plus skyfall, but at the cost of needing OE and focusing on one orb type).

You might see Red Myr get a bit more traction once it becomes clear how her buffed damage scales. If she can clear trashy floors with 4c with a cross now then she will be better overall. Ronove and Kaede show that, with the right subs, that isn't too big of an ask.

For example, if she gets 64x starting at 4c with a cross, and then 144x at 5c (the best possible outcome), then she seems pretty legit. Focus on red TPA subs, bring a couple of combo enhancers and go to town.

More likely though, it'll be something like 36x at 4c, 64x at 5c, 100x at 6c, and 144x at 7c, which means you still need 5c to kill most anything. On the other hand, the higher damage threshold may make a difference either way. Still, you'll need to be very sure of your cross+combo skills to get the most out of her and the inherent orb-hungriness of heartcross will continue to be an issue.

I miscalculated the damage multiplier of LHeraDra+LMeta, thanks for catching my mistake.

Your last paragraph is exactly how Red Myr's full activation works. The same guy also posted an earlier video showing a solo A3 clear with LheraDra.

Negator

Julie provided another pretty safe OSC clear. Only real worry was Raguel binding one Julie and Andro and going apeshit after the 99% damage shield.

Revo Isis(Grodin) was a pretty clutch card during that mess

Top Bottom