• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool |OT| A Moon Shaped Poo

RoKKeR

it's funny, i'm coming at from the opposite end. i follow phish- seeing 10 shows this summer- and you can do a 3 night run at a venue and they won't repeat a single song. i kinda wish there was more variation in these sets.

but that's why people follow phish and don't see every radiohead show. i'm also not saying it's inherently better or anything... i am stoked for the one radiohead msg show i am going to in july.

Well, as far as show variety goes U2 sets the bar pretttttty low. :p

But yeah, I've heard about Phish's awesome setlist variation.

I just found out Radiohead is going to be in Japan in August this year, but at that point I will have already returned to the US. Too bad, would be super cool to see them here. Haven't been to a show yet so hopefully I can catch them on this tour at some point.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
fjP7oQY.jpg
I keep thinking of The Prisoner when I see these photos pop up.

tumblr_n6npti6aRN1qlzc4lo1_500.jpg

robotrock

Banned
The Roundhouse show tonight was pretty legendary. 2+2=5, Talk Show Host, and My Iron Lung were wheeled out again, but also Paranoid Android, Planet Telex, and Exit Music for a Film.

Their set list game this tour is too hype

Released

Dang they're pulling live videos for copyright infringement now? That's disappointing. Hopefully it's something the band isn't in on and they resolve it.

Horseress

Three weeks since the album's release. Do people who were saying it is a top 3 album still think that way?

I still love the album and think it's one of their bests

Sun Drugs

Three weeks since the album's release. Do people who were saying it is a top 3 album still think that way?

Same here! The initial effect has worn off a bit (then again, I have been listening to it daily since release), but I still think it is up there.

Zakalwe

Banned

In Rainbows/Kid A/Moon

Tied joint first for me. Collectively they cover everything I love about this band.

Zach

I still feel the same as I did before. It's good, but only beats out Pablo Honey and The King of Limbs.

megalowho

Easily a top 5 album, still listen to it and think of it often. Too many good Radiohead albums to make a top 3 definitive at this point for me. It's up there with their best, that's what matters.

denx

Yes, this album is def in the god-tier of Radiohead albums along with OKC, Kid A. Amnesiac and IR.

Tenebrous

I still have it behind OK Computer & In Rainbows, which themselves sit behind Kid A. Ahead of everything else, though.

Top Bottom