• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ragnarok Online II Open Beta and Information Thread

taku

Damn, when I launch the game i hear no sound but i can create/choose a characther. Then, after loading the map it just goes back to windows... anyone with the same issue that resolved?
Yuuup, same problem here. Dang it, what to do now..

Sora_N

icBbc.jpg

Hah, Rockers.

Ashodin

I think part of me is glad to be in the ragnarok online universe again, even if it is in WoW trappings. The systems of the game are giving me pause (like the achievement/sidequest/title system). In a good way.

edit: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CVHY0.jpg

Sora_N

I think part of me is glad to be in the ragnarok online universe again, even if it is in WoW trappings. The systems of the game are giving me pause (like the achievement/sidequest/title system). In a good way.

edit: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CVHY0.jpg

Thoughts on Swordsman? Aco is definitely different from RO1 due to this being like WoW or whatever. I'm putting Str on my Aco, trying for Monk (if possible) so not sure how that'll work out. I'm shooting Holy light at monsters still.

Ashodin

sooo.... I like it. I like those achievements, what is that? a board game? I like getting jellopies. hmmmm

It's bingo dude. The more achievements you get towards a line you get something awesome for it.

Thoughts on Swordsman? Aco is definitely different from RO1 due to this being like WoW or whatever. I'm putting Str on my Aco, trying for Monk (if possible) so not sure how that'll work out. I'm shooting Holy light at monsters still.

It's fucking cool man. They had the thought to put in Aura Strike when you reach max Aura as the F key. I didn't have to remap shit. So baller.

Also UI mode 2 is best UI mode

GAF IS CHANNEL 3 BTW.

Ashodin

The consensus so far on Acolytes is that they are a LOT more fun to level than in RO1. That should make healers pretty easy to find, yessss

rouken

tomorrow again guys 1400 +8 gmt,
also if your name is not listed in the player list in the op, please notify me. thanks

Raide

The consensus so far on Acolytes is that they are a LOT more fun to level than in RO1. That should make healers pretty easy to find, yessss

Just in a few minutes, you can actually kill things. I do hope they keep healing of undead monsters in. That was a huge part of being a priest.

GAFNAME - In-game Name - Class (Role) - Job

Raide - Raide - Aco - Priest

Raide

DUDE. I want to get a handle on the game. I have been jonesing since the first night and they SCREWED US on it.

I was gutted when they dropped RO2 first time around. In some ways I am glad, since it really did not look like RO, so it will be interesting to see how this version does.

rouken

DUDE. I want to get a handle on the game. I have been jonesing since the first night and they SCREWED US on it.

they really did. :/ i also spent 30 minutes being confused with the shorcut keys and windows. i miss RO1 shortcuts. but good job on the the animations, i spent 10 minutes dancing the robot in front of a girl player who may be a dude.

Raide

they really did. :/ i also spent 30 minutes being confused with the shorcut keys and windows. i miss RO1 shortcuts. but good job on the the animations, i spent 10 minutes dancing the robot in front of a girl player who may be a dude.

Sounds like Ragnarok to me!

Top Bottom