• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me mario 64 is instantly the best because it is just so fun to control mario himself. Just running around in that game is a pleasure in itself. Obviously i love everything else as well but that is what makes it great imo.

Sadetar

092609_its_alive.gif

For me mario 64 is instantly the best because it is just so fun to control mario himself. Just running around in that game is a pleasure in itself. Obviously i love everything else as well but that is what makes it great imo.

It does trump most other Mario games in being awesome even before the title splash.

Awesome. 5'x15' garden is dug out, turned and raked. It's not as rocky as I'd feared. I will possibly skip International Pillow Fight Day to get in a good afternoon of bordering the dirtspace with brick then putting down a few marigold seeds.

Gotta dig for invading bamboo roots, too.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Girlfriends sound like work. :|
As surely as there will always be an England!

Welcome back, Sadetar. Hope some dashing adventures kept your busy in the interim.

My car wouldn't start this morning! What a sinking feeling that is. I was worried it was a portent of ills to come, but then I googled it and got an answer. Silly Honda!

IRC burnout? How is that even possible! I've been busy doing I don't know what. Really, I cannot think of one thing that has kept me from just being at my computer all day lol. I haven't even have had time to catch up on my favorite TV shows and it's my spring break!

Hopefully like pokegaf irc it picks up and stays alive with the few willing to keep trucking, though the return of a few people would be nice.

Davedough

I've been way too busy with work and other things. I dont even check this thread as often as I used to, sadly. =( I know you guys have
not
missed me.

Davedough

[13:01] * Looking up irc.gamecubecafe.com
[13:01] * Connecting to irc.gamecubecafe.com (74.208.66.242) port 6667...
[13:02] * Connection failed. Error: Connection timed out

I had that problem at first and my work's McAfee software was blocking IRC protocol.

Davedough

Change your avatar to the Tencefied version... you will be getting shitloads of gifts within no time.

I have no idea what steam gifts are

www.steamgifts.com

Basically a contest site. You link to your Steam account, you get a max of 300 points to spend. New users get 25 points. You get 1 point per $20 US dollars that are added to the pool of prizes and those collect up to your maximum 300. You spend points based on the US dollar to point ratio that the games currently retail for on Steam. The ratio is 1 point per $1. Meaning, if its a $20 game, it costs 20 points to enter. The winners are chosen randomly through a cron job on their server and the giver notifies the winner, then they trade.

Checked for the hell of it; here're some stats on the RealPic-ness of Real-GAF. Out of the top 20 posters in this thread:

Avatar is actual pic (including photos): 25% ← I created this one to make me feel better, as mine is a RealPic but was not created with photons.

Avatar is drawing of real pic: 40%

Avatar is some representation of actual poster: 65%

Poster is currently banned: 5%

Poster has a personalised tag: 35%

Poster is a mod: 0%

Poster posts ≥ 5 posts per day: 60%

Poster posts ≥ 10 posts per day: 25%

Poster posts ≥ 20 posts per day: 5%

I'm sure this will be important for digital archælogists in distant Future-GAF. It is notable that we have fallen below the ⅔ level of Real-ness. Also, one poster in particular is either a fast typer or needs to get out more.

I can type pretty fast but I have nothing to do say

edit: Maybe I do...I got that instant gram program for android...our Real-GAF™-ness can come out more. Follow me: clearacell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom