• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pft, don't blame your lack of willpower on us!

I have a chocolate bunny sitting right over there and I haven't the slightest desire to eat it.
Pure chocolate is awful.

I eat chocolate like three or four times a year, not counting nutritional bars.

I'm definitely verging on having a Great Cornholio moment. Perhaps some tea will settle me down…

Its bad for low res screens

Good point. I checked it on my phone, and even with the current forced space, the sentence above just runs off the screen. You'd think that it'd force word wrapping in the renderer.

Edit: Crashing now. Anybody got some spare crack? Or maybe a kilo of Pez?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's actually your webcam from SA.
It's a good game. I gave it my 360 game of the year award last year.

If you ever need a co-op partner, lemme know.
OCTk6.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member
For your laughing pleasure, 11 year old Lissar:

snakelissar.jpg

With fashion sense like that, it's no wonder I couldn't get the boys. D:

Also, snakes (not mine.)

Davedough

For your laughing pleasure, 11 year old Lissar:

snakelissar.jpg

With fashion sense like that, it's no wonder I couldn't get the boys. D:

Also, snakes (not mine.)

Wow. Its great that you were thoughtful enough to ensure that your cheeks could see as well as your eyes. Those glasses are fantastic!

Edit: Does that shirt say Elvis? Please. Please say it does.

Fake Edit 2: Is that a real Lissar smile?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I want to say that the shirt says NEWS, but it's been A LITTLE WHILE so I don't really recall.

That's not really a smile. It's not even a Lissar smile.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Damn, seriously way to demonstrate the whole "blossoming" concept there Lissar! Do you still have those glasses tucked away somewhere? I say we do a followup recreation of that pic.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
image.php
<-- dont worry, you turned out hot. =)

Awww. It did take some work though (fashion!)

Damn, seriously way to demonstrate the whole "blossoming" concept there Lissar! Do you still have those glasses tucked away somewhere? I say we do a followup recreation of that pic.

My mother actually saved every pair of glasses I've ever had. I wonder if I could even put those on my face anymore though, some are pretty tiny (since I've had to wear them since 6 months old.)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Never had glasses or contacts so my instincts are hell yes I would do so as soon as possible but then again I've been told I'm attractive in a nice pair of glasses so who can really tell with these things? The world is a confusing, coalescing void of dangers and exhilarations, careening through the universe with no regard for the lives of its inhabitants

Never had glasses but if i did no way, i dont really want to part take in what i consider unnecessary surgery plus glasses can be damn stylish/sexy and have next to no stigma against them anymore.

Sadetar

Pfffffffffft. Like most women, I'm sure you look adorably messy. Shame about your breath though.
Then it seems I look adorably messy the whole day, cause I generally don't brush, comb or do anything to my hair in the morning. I have noticed it would just look even worse, so I don't bother and just sleep couple minutes more.

Whether or not it's sexy or cute I don't know. I DO know that it is awful to comb through.
This is also one of the reasons why I have decided to just skip it in the morning. Curly hair is just awful to cope with, especially if you are still half asleep.

There's truth here, but I've seen girls with messed up hair early in the morning outside of the context of having slept with them and it's still sexy.
I think that in the times of despair I try to remember this. I mean just the fact that it is possible.

It disappeared into the ether apparently. I feel bad for SA, he just wanted to do something charitable :(
Kitty, if I remember right they were ridiculously cheap so you should just buy one and make all of us
who want to drool you
happy.

image.php
<-- dont worry, you turned out hot. =)
Agreed.

I have already asked can I have her, but I think you refused...

We were talking about it in IRC, but if you (anyone) could get laser eye surgery and lose your glasses, would you?
I might.

I mean I kinda like them, but even if I put some awesome make-up on, glasses seem to eat it all.

...And I tend to forgot my glasses everywhere. I also haven't had them more than just couple years, so I have absolutely no emotion bond to them.

Acid08

Banned
Join us in all of our beglassed glory!

aw yeah!

I've had glasses since I was 7. Should probably have gotten them a year earlier but I didn't know my vision was bad, thought it was normal :p

Childhood pictures?

389234_2819135247571_1534613190_32040593_817529839_n.jpg

Power Rangers sweatpants. The swagest. I drive that car in the background now.

aw yeah!

I've had glasses since I was 7. Should probably have gotten them a year earlier but I didn't know my vision was bad, thought it was normal :p

Childhood pictures?

whiteboy.jpg

Power Rangers sweatpants. The swagest. I drive that car in the background now.

You've changed much more than I expected!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think that in the times of despair I try to remember this. I mean just the fact that it is possible.
Haha, happy to be of service.

Kitty, if I remember right they were ridiculously cheap so you should just buy one and make all of us
who want to drool you
happy.
Well I'm taking that as a compliment despite not being entirely clear what it means.

Sadetar

I don't know why so many people hated that dog. Did everyone have terrible aim?
I don't know about others, but at least I was horrid.

And I want to be one of the cool kids too. This is my hair history. A bit old one though. Lacking totally couple of years of orange era, but after that I went back to red anyways. Also my hair used to be quite long, you can get the idea from the last pic.

scaled.php

Sadetar

So....Kid-Pic May?
Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Nobody would regognize us. ^___^

edit omg sadetar: an evolution
Hahahah. Ok, I just hope that that was a positive not a negative thing to say. :p

Just buy that webcam. We one day checked that some of them were risiculously cheap. And you do realize that you really don't need to do the fapping on cam, now do you? So no need to be afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom