• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We welcome you with open arms.

I am also avoiding painting and chatting on IRC.

mebro.jpg
- Paintin' ain't no thing cause we gettin' crunk in IRC.

RawPower

Banned
That thread mostly served to reinforce my belief that focusing solely on improving the status of the most disadvantaged, to the exclusion of everyone else, is extremely flawed. In my opinion, that method is why we had that discussion in there.

I know this opinion is unpopular, but it's what I believe. Have at me.

dralla

I like to play word games on my kindle. I'd really like to do more reading though. There were a couple of books I really wanted to check out but there are no kindle versions :[

I've been sleeping a lot today, I took two 3-4 naps already.

Ugh, I can't wait for Wednesday. No more report, and a fucking amazing gig. I might see if anyone wants to see The Avengers as well because fuck it, I'm not doing anything uni related that day. And if not I might go by myself anyway.

Emitan

Yeah, think you're going to have to use a real client to get back in maybe. I think mibbit got blacklisted from the server.
I can't use a real client. From home I can only connect to the server through mibbit. My iPad works fine from my schools connection but refuses to connect at home. Probably port forwarding stuff and I can't do anything with that

Puddles

Banned
All I do these days is work, read, and try to catch the occasional sports game. I haven't touched my consoles in awhile, and I barely post. :(

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well Real GAF,I'm back reporting on 6 month update

Hair is getting long:
UB30Cl.jpg

Beard:
pexBbl.jpg

h93sMl.jpg

My Goal: (I think I'm 1/5th there)
tOBGDl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom