• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Ooh a new thread. Maybe I should post in this one more often than the last. But I never have anything worthwhile to add :x

I did lie in a hammock today, so that was a something. And if I can be arsed moving, mini quiches will be made

Pau

Ooh a new thread. Maybe I should post in this one more often than the last. But I never have anything worthwhile to add :x

I did lie in a hammock today, so that was a something. And if I can be arsed moving, mini quiches will be made
That is more than something. If i ever own a house there will be hammocks everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

I should also post more in this thread. It's not like I'm doing anything productive anyways. D:

Ezalc

That is more than something. If i ever own a house there will be hammocks everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

You're good people Pau, I would go over your house. In a totally non-creepy I was invited there way if only to lie in the hammocks because they are awesome.

Am I the only one that would want one as a bed?

Aww, they closed the original topic

Oh well, I managed to get the last post anyway :D

You didn't get the 20,000th post though. And I was robbed of my last post. ROBBED I SAY!

allo allo.

The ball is tonight >< eek! I'm so excited. Today has been pretty rad. Morning sex
un-stealth brag
, then went to a Japanese festival and ate one of those ice things with favouring, and now the ball, and after that bar hopping with some high school friends. Not sure how day could possibly get better.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

I should also post more in this thread. It's not like I'm doing anything productive anyways. D:

There are 2 out the back. It was great.

allo allo.

The ball is tonight >< eek! I'm so excited. Today has been pretty rad. Morning sex
un-stealth brag
, then went to a Japanese festival and ate one of those ice things with favouring, and now the ball, and after that bar hopping with some high school friends. Not sure how day could possibly get better.

I'm so jelly. My night consists of many many episodes of Dr Who.

And I got rejected for sex last night. Feels bad man. Morning sex would have been bitching. Stupid work

Jintor

Went to a Nanowrimo meetup in the city, then went to watch a zombie march (ratio of people taking cell phone pictures to zombies was probably something like 5:1), then came home to the Octobercast

oh, and shan

congrats_on_the_sex_by_musicrocks852-d3hh2l8.jpg

ZeroRay

Looks like I can finally post in this one.

Have an Assurance of Learning exam in two hours; a test that covers everything in my major! :O

...or rather, a test to see if students actually retain any knowledge at all.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
lol at the other thread getting closed. Nothing like some GAF drama to start the weekend.

leadbelly

Banned
Congrats! Being an uncle is fun! It's like being a parent but only the good stuff.

Congratulations, Leadbelly!

Thanks! I really quite like the idea of being an uncle actually. :)

lol at the other thread getting closed. Nothing like some GAF drama to start the weekend.

lol

Don't start! :p

There wasn't really any drama involved though. It was just that Dave had spent time and effort making a thread beforehand. I just thought he might as well post it then. If there was a delete button it would have been simple. I didn't actually expect it to just be locked. Everyone can see it. Seems kind of silly. :D

You know the original thread I made was pretty terrible. I put zero effort into it. Just basically said (but not in these words) here is where I should talk about how real-pic changed the world, but I can't be bothered so here are a few pictures to look at. Of course I edited it a bit later because I thought I couldn't just leave it like that (lol). Still, very little effort went into making my thread. That is why I decided I might as well delete it and let dave post his.

It never got deleted though. >.<

Thanks! I really quite like the idea of being an uncle actually. :)

lol

Don't start! :p

There wasn't really any drama involved though. It was just that Dave had spent time and effort making a thread beforehand. I just thought he might as well post it then. If there was a delete button it would have been simple. I didn't actually expect it to just be locked. Everyone can see it. Seems kind of silly. :D

You know the original thread I made was pretty terrible. I put zero effort into it. Just basically said (but not in these words) here is where I should talk about how real-pic changed the world, but I can't be bothered so here are a few pictures to look at. Of course I edited it a bit later because I thought I couldn't just leave it like that (lol). Still, very little effort went into making my thread. That is why I decided I might as well delete it and let dave post his.

It never got deleted though. >.<

Congratulations for becoming an uncle, but shame on you for starting up drama >:/

leadbelly

Banned
I don't know if it is a girl or a boy. Quite early on really.

I wonder what my brother and his girlfriend want. If they actually care what sex it is.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Well this is a cool thread. I always regretted not getting into the old thread.

just ending my vacation with a lazy weekend with my kids. I'm a weekend dad so we always enjoy our time together.

I didn't do a whole lot else on my vacation, but I got a lot of exercise and am learning my way through Android on my first smart phone, so I guess it was pretty productive.

Davedough

Did you get up and brush your teeth first? Not bothering with that is how it's portrayed in the movies but I've (almost) never managed to get over morning-mouth (hers especially) enough to stay in bed. Worst lover ever, award to me. :`(

You're not the only one. Although, I feel more self conscious about my own breath in the morning that it never really puts me in the mood unless we get up, brush the teeth, and hell, might as well shower while we're at it, together of course to get back in the mood that teeth brushing robbed of us. Then, by the grace of science, hope that the children aren't awake and wanting breakfast, which we find that they are and end up not doing anything.

I don't know if it is a girl or a boy. Quite early on really.

So you could be an Aunt or an Uncle, then.

Oh, and btw. Whenever Dralla finds himself into this thread. I found his counterpart with the cookie monster theme.

4bMkC.png

You're not the only one. Although, I feel more self conscious about my own breath in the morning that it never really puts me in the mood unless we get up, brush the teeth, and hell, might as well shower while we're at it, together of course to get back in the mood that teeth brushing robbed of us. Then, by the grace of science, hope that the children aren't awake and wanting breakfast, which we find that they are and end up not doing anything.

Married_with_children.jpg

dralla

Oh, and btw. Whenever Dralla finds himself into this thread. I found his counterpart with the cookie monster theme.

http://i.imgur.com/4bMkC.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

you know, the reason I bought the sweatshirt was because I wanted it to be a conversation started at my new job, specifically with a certain someone <3, well..now everyone calls me cookie monster and the older women tell me how cute it is, plan back fired lol

So waking up drunk is new. I've never had that much to drink before. I was curious whether I would forget things before people often say they do. But I remember everything, and now all there is is horrible shame. I think maybe I should give up drinking if I can't do it responsibly:( I just burden my body and my friends otherwise. I think everyone else just thought it was funny too, but I feel like I gotta call everyone up and apologize. How do I not feel like this? ;.:

Everything is still spinning.
Job interview today. I might become Em the Deli Girl~
:O that sounds adorable!!
dammit Dave I wanted to say that.
Four day ban was so tuff.
He lives! Hooray!

Jintor

No

the solution is to just keep drinking

when you come down here, I'm going to get so fucking smashed. I really need it right now. Really, really need it. But not until then.

So waking up drunk is new. I've never had that much to drink before. I was curious whether I would forget things before people often say they do. But I remember everything, and now all there is is horrible shame. I think maybe I should give up drinking if I can't do it responsibly:( I just burden my body and my friends otherwise. I think everyone else just thought it was funny too, but I feel like I gotta call everyone up and apologize. How do I not feel like this? ;.:

:O that sounds adorable!!

dammit Dave I wanted to say that.

He lives! Hooray!

Our Shan is growing up. :D

You're just having the early-20s experience. It's fine.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Rules for drinking socially without feeling like an ass in the morning:

1. Only drink beer (preferably good beer.)
2. Sip on that beer for an hour while chatting. Don't gulp it down!
3. At the end of that beer, get another.
4. Repeat.

You probably won't get drunk too quickly this way. Also, your tolerance builds the more you do it! (I do not actually recommend this.)

Sipping Scotch apparently works well too. I find beer makes me gassy, so I might not always feel like an ass, but I still might feel like a blimp.

2. Sip on that beer for an hour while chatting. Don't gulp it down!
3. At the end of that beer, get another.
4. Repeat.

You probably won't get drunk too quickly this way. Also, your tolerance builds the more you do it! (I do not actually recommend this.)

Or the easiest way:

For every drink of beer or you take, take a drink of water.

You get full way faster and your body stays hydrated.

Acid08

Banned

He lives! Hooray!
HI SHAN!! I learned my lesson, do not post things online that I have no intention of ever saying irl -_-

Waking up drunk is the worst, I do not drink like that anymore :p. Going to work hungover is so miserable. I've also had to make the shitty "Oh god I'm sorry" call too many times. Not proud moments.

hahaha...our little shan is growing up.

Borracho08.gif

Davedough

HI SHAN!! I learned my lesson, do not post things online that I have no intention of ever saying irl -_-

Waking up drunk is the worst, I do not drink like that anymore :p. Going to work hungover is so miserable. I've also had to make the shitty "Oh god I'm sorry" call too many times. Not proud moments.

I've never had an herb hangover, so I try to stick with that.

hahaha...our little shan is growing up.

Borracho08.gif

This gif is eerily accurate to the sensation of a hangover, and for that I don't like it.

What did you dooo?

Top Bottom