• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real next gen box art? (Mobile download warning) - THREAD OF THE MONTH

jaxword

ielN9TaUnM9Pd.gif

What's the original gif of this?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm so glad I found my way to this fucking amazing thread. Hilarious covers in here way too many to quote and bog down the thread. I woke up my wife laughing so hard. Like another poster said I refuse to acknowledge that Next Gen is here until I see these.

I'm sad that in 3 years or so when we all want to look back on this thread that most of these glorious images will be gone.

Gold.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
I'm sad that in 3 years or so when we all want to look back on this thread that most of these glorious images will be gone.

Surprised Kotaku doesn't already have a mirror... I mean... article... up somewhere.
Oh wait, it's Saturday. Not surprised at all! ;)

EDIT: On a different note, I would like to bitch a bit more about Chrome, and it's broken GIF handling. This thread has sent me back to Firefox.

Daigoro

Surprised Kotaku doesn't already have a mirror... I mean... article... up somewhere.
Oh wait, it's Saturday. Not surprised at all! ;)

EDIT: On a different note, I would like to bitch a bit more about Chrome, and it's broken GIF handling. This thread has sent me back to Firefox.

seriously. wtf is up with Chrome lately? pos.

jett

D-Member
I feel this is another work of genius that perfectly captures the experience of playing the game, and needs more love too.

EDIT: I'm not really sure why I spent most of my Saturday on this. Creative play, I suppose.

I'm glad someone got what I was going for!

I played the game, memory is still fresh, but I don't get it :(

My interpretation is that playing the game is like a gamble with the face reading system, and there's a lot of FUCK!s involved. I could be wrong, though.

Side note: The Skyrim and Sims ones are amazing.

Zornica

Banned
I played the game, memory is still fresh, but I don't get it :(

My interpretation is that playing the game is like a gamble with the face reading system, and there's a lot of FUCK!s involved. I could be wrong, though.

to subtile I guess
Thats how it feels playing the game (the left pikachu), whatever you do, it's a constant kick in the nuts. want some happy memories? yeah? guess what, you can't have them! It's just a depressing mean story that constantly keeps reminding you that every bit of happiness only exists to take it away from you.

to subtile I guess
Thats how it feels playing the game (the left pikachu), whatever you do, it's a constant kick in the nuts. want some happy memories? yeah? guess what, you can't have them! It's just a depressing mean story that constantly keeps reminding you that every bit of happiness only exists to take it away from you.

Oops, I think I was responding to the wrong quote, sorry! Yeah, I understood some what of you were going for in the Fragile game. Good work - maybe I should pick up the game one day...

Fisico

to subtile I guess

Didn't feel that way playing the game,
after all in the end Seto did get the chick
, sure it's very gloomy overall but there's kind of a happy conclusion.

Spoiler manga sequel
Even if after the game Seto lose the white hair chick too lol

Top Bottom