• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2009 Edition!

rSpooky

Allready done, but still wanted to add mine
boomer.jpg

Flyguy

Go easy on me because this is the first time I've ever done something like this, and I did it entirely by mouse.

35n1yj9.jpg

Sword Familiar said:
Made another one:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/swordfamiliar/mana_fortress.png[IMG]

This one has background music :D :

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEilQOiuE_g"]The Premonition[/URL][/QUOTE]

You are awesome.

reakt

Flyguy said:
Go easy on me because this is the first time I've ever done something like this, and I did it entirely by mouse.

35n1yj9.jpg
Lemmie guess - it's resistance 2, single player campaign. You're in one of those tunnels inside the alien spaceship and you've switched off your torch for a while.

zoku88

reakt said:
Lemmie guess - it's resistance 2, single player campaign. You're in one of those tunnels inside the alien spaceship and you've switched off your torch for a while.
Maybe it's just Doom 3?
The whole game

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Earthpainting said:
Not sure if it's fine to put imagetags on this, seeing as there have been several final boss drawings, but seeing as the game isn't out yet in Europe, I guess it's best I don't.

Mild Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia boss spoiler early on in the game:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2yplppj.gif

This is fab. I haven't played the game but as someone said it's been in a lot of the promo material for the game so you could get away with posting it.

That game looks so awesome. I can't wait to play it!

Chao

Oh god, I can't get out of m head the voice of Otacon crying all the time.
NAAAOMIIIII BOOHOOOHOHOHOOHH

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
suikodan said:
http://www.suikodan.com/danblog/public/MGS4paint_s.jpg

I wanted so bad to do this since a long time. Thanks for this thread! :lol
THAT is the famed scene? What the fuck people? I mean really, what in the fucking fuck? THIS is the pinnacle of MGS storytelling? THIS is strong narrative?

I'm sure the game's pretty enjoyable, but if the Bettenhausen hype was aimed towards that scene, I can only laugh and puke at the same time.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
grandjedi6 said:
Considering people have posted far worse spoilers so far, and that that boss was featured extensively in capcom's promotional material, I wouldn't worry about hiding it. Just post it :)

I see what you did there

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
wmat said:
THAT is the famed scene? What the fuck people? I mean really, what in the fucking fuck? THIS is the pinnacle of MGS storytelling? THIS is strong narrative?

I'm sure the game's pretty enjoyable, but if the Bettenhausen hype was aimed towards that scene, I can only laugh and puke at the same time.
you should probably puke every time you buy into bettenhausen-hype... just as a precautionary measure.

This thread needs some pixel junk eden! even if the art style is so sparse I could pawn off a screen shot as a paint image.

Sidzed2

suikodan said:
MGS4paint_s.jpg

I wanted so bad to do this since a long time. Thanks for this thread! :lol

Well, I know when I am beaten!

wmat said:

To be fair, if you haven't played the game you can't say that this scene doesn't work. It works fantastically in context.

JJN

Earthpainting said:
Not sure if it's fine to put imagetags on this, seeing as there have been several final boss drawings, but seeing as the game isn't out yet in Europe, I guess it's best I don't.

2yplppj.gif

*e*
Alrighty then.
F YEAH!

Ifrit

I don't know if I'm already too late, but please don't spoil MGS4

a Master Ninja said:
Quick'n'Dirty
n6by42.jpg

I was planning on doing that one, loved that part, an FPS count would be nice :lol

Earthpainting said:

2yplppj.gif

*e*
Alrighty then.

What the hell, I'd started working on an almost identical picture! Yours is much better than mine would have been, so I'll stop now.

yeb

Stupid MS paint, why do you save an already low quality image as an even lower quality jpeg?
kevwiq.jpg

Also, screw you guys with actual talent and your fancy perspectives, I couldn't have even done this much without a reference picture.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Noooooo, not the Dam! That actually made me cry the first time I failed it and it was an instant game over. :(

Earthpainting said:
A quicky before bedtime, the damn dam stage of TMNT.

After a while the default MSPaint palette really started to grow on me.
That is amazing, but you've brought back the memories. God, what a hard level.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Earthpainting said:
A quicky before bedtime, the damn dam stage of TMNT.
2hpmz4y.gif

After a while the default MSPaint palette really started to grow on me.

Oh god, that level! I remember playing it and dying and just thinking, "What the hell? What kind of dam is this? What kind of evil messed up new york do these turtles live??

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Top Bottom