• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Official Trailer

https://youtu.be/gmA6MrX81z4

Red Dead Redemption 2 will release worldwide in Fall 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

cvdtzvuxeaaqqyd_s42q.1920.jpg

Budi

I was waiting to be even more disappointed after a glorious trailer that I don't get to play it at launch on PC. That didn't happen, not very convincing trailer. Game will be great though.

Moongazer

Looks amazing especially the forest part. Too short a trailer though. I hope we don't have to wait long for more footage.

Bookoo

Look cool I guess. More of a teaser trailer though so that's sort of disappointing, but we got to wait until Fall 2017 anyway.

Carlius

Banned
no pc..well i guess its an established console exclusive, nothing wrong with that. jsut wish they would come out an say it instead of giving us bullshit excuses.

Bookoo

no pc..well i guess its an established console exclusive, nothing wrong with that. jsut wish they would come out an say it instead of giving us bullshit excuses.

Probably just like GTA5 it will come to PC after console launch. GTA5 still has like 50k concurrent players. Not sure why they would skip the PC market this time around.

sector4

Holy shit that looks beautiful, but going back and watching the first trailer for RDR, and trailer wise it has nothing on that.

Top Bottom