• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Official Trailer

Syder

No PC, of course. Really hope it's just a month later but I know it'll mostly likely be at least 6 months later.

Are R* really going to go for the triple dip of Xbone/PS4 > Scorpio/Pro > PC?

wrowa

That looked pretty amazing.

... I really should pick up the first one one of these days. Is it compatible to the DS4? My DS3 broke a couple months ago and these things are still awfully expensive for some reason.

The God

No PC, of course. Really hope it's just a month later but I know it'll mostly likely be at least 6 months later.

That's a double dip because Scorpio and Pro are BC with your PS4/X1 purchases.

Keasar

Initial trailer reaction:
"Holy shit look at those environments they are fucking huge and beautiful omg!"

25 minutes after playing:
"Where is the fucking fast travel!? Fucking damn, I've been riding through this forest for 2 minutes, I just wanna complete this damn mission gaaaawd."

Axtone

Banned
66b07151513f9c71fc0e4d9eff34b8df.gif

Behlel

Look at the sales of their game and you understand why they don't care too much about PC.

Players total: 5,327,330 ± 58,496 (98.36%) (Steam Spy data)

And the game have sold more than 65 million copies...

COLOR! COLOR! They added color!! Yeeeeeessss! Grass! Trees! Flowers! Foliage everywhere! Moisture!

My greatest desire for a sequel has been met. Northward bound! Wyoming!

No more vast sunbleached cowpie!

Awesome. Northern setting with lush color was the top of my wishlist.

JP

PlayStation going all in, as it seems

0k1zaDe.jpg
They'll probably be shouting about it for a while, it seems they've just announced some sort of content deal. Not keen on these things but both parties obviously feel that there is some benefit in doing it.

Top Bottom