• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

Sabotage

dance!

martybardance2a.gif

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Thank you for choosing a simple thread title and not some of the silly ones proposed in the unofficial thread.

Can't wait for this.

Note that reviews are under embargo until release day.

FFFUUUUUU

Zeliard

Haunted said:
holy shit!

Professional work, mate.

Yeah, that video is awesome. The transition from the visual filter to the regular image about 00:25 in, in conjunction with the music, is particularly fantastic.

Blutonium

I will buy this if there is a mission called Grand Theft Auto, which involves you stealing a car :D

Nah I'm buying this anyway. It'll probably end up as my GOTY.

Preordered with release date delivery. Pretty excited for it! The next few weeks are just dumb with this, Split/Second, Alan Wake, UFC 2010, Mod Nation Racers, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Blur.

DodgerSan

/subscribed

The one benefit of this coming out a week after Alan Wake in the UK is that I'll get a week to play Alan Wake before this eats my life :D

Tr4nce

Hahah, I should have known Goldrusher was going to do it. You addict! Anyway, nice job duder. Finally an official thread, a place where we can talk about RDR! :D

Facism

does the ps3 version use Gamespy for the multiplayer? Answer determines which version i'll be buying.

wRATH2x

Banned
Awesome thread, good job.

I can't believe they are actually making this game, its like they decided "hey, lets make Wrath2X happy, we love that mother fucker. Lets make this as an apology for GTAIV"

Apology accepted Rockstar, apology accepted.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Sabotage said:

it's the piece of shit called Sukiyaki Western Django from Japanese #1 shit maker and the highly overrated Takashi Miike , don't waste your time with this shit ( or any other Takashi Miik's shit ).

peetfeet

Patrick Bateman said:
Any word already on how long the SP will be?

It hasn't been an easy five years, insiders admit, with several journeys down paths never finished. It's difficult to imagine the finished product being much bigger, however, as it takes at least 40 hours for a single person to complete and hundreds more for those who pursue optional challenges and play together online.

Source L.A. Times

Sabotage

Totobeni said:
it's the piece of shit called Sukiyaki Western Django from Japanese #1 shit maker and the highly overrated Takashi Miike , don't waste your time with this shit ( or any other Takashi Miik's shit ).

lol, thanks

Fantastic OP! :D Went from zero hype last year to full on hype after watching the gameplay vids when they started appearing a few months back. Really looking forward to getting into this :)

I don't preorder games.
I don't spend $60 on new games.

I'm breaking BOTH of those policies for this one.
Hell, I may even play this right away instead of tossing it on the 'ole backlog pile.

Incredible OP. Sending the link out to all my co-workers so they can go into full drool mode.

Gravijah

Totobeni said:

So what would you give this movie out of 10?

vixlar

wRATH2x said:
Awesome thread, good job.

I can't believe they are actually making this game, its like they decided "hey, lets make Wrath2X happy, we love that mother fucker. Lets make this as an apology for GTAIV"

Apology accepted Rockstar, apology accepted.

Hahahahahaha

Great thread, BTW...

IdleRover

DodgerSan said:
Amateur. I'm going to spend a week camping under the stars, living on beans and gutrot, and contracting syphillis.

No wonder the wild west's been so romanticised.

Oh, and great job Goldrusher.

Top Bottom