• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Exodust

Banned
That was a great BOTW, probably my favorite so far. All three flicks are the kinda schlock I'd love to watch on my own time.

Cheerilee

If you're talking about that box, that would be German.

The text was German, but Rich's accent might have been Dutch.

AFAIK, Dutch is a softer, more cozy and comfortable language, while German has more hard edges (and is more naturally suited to angry Hitler speeches).

If Rich was more focused on reading each of those words correctly, rather than knocking the words out of the park with an over-the-top performance, then that might have contributed to a softer speaking style which was more Dutch than German.

As I understand the situation, with my limited understanding.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Great episode.
Even when theyre not in the episode the Canadians are the best.

My vote for best of the worst was for Empire of the Dark.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Sweeper is fucking baffling. How does a movie shoot that cable jump hanging and also not have the resources to shoot a hospital room that's clearly just someone's bedroom?

jayu26

I think I enjoy episodes edited by Jay more than episodes edited by Mike. Mike likes to focus on one joke and really tries to milk it. I think Jay understands timing better.

In any case this episode had so many great moments. Alien vs Rich, the Black Tank Top theory, the usual bad puns, some of most disgusting things ever put on film.

Also, Colin you sick fuck, recommend more movies.

Sojgat

First BOTW I've watched in a while, purely because they did my favourite bad action movie The Sweeper.

They should stick with actually selecting entertaining trash like this. Watching them endure homemade exercise videos and puppet shows got old a long time ago.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
First BOTW I've watched in a while, purely because they did my favourite bad action movie The Sweeper.

They should stick with actually selecting entertaining trash like this. Watching them endure homemade exercise videos and puppet shows got old a long time ago.

They never watch those on BOTW, Wheel of the Worst is a separate series. Or at least a separately labeled sub-series.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
My bad, I'm an idiot.

No worries, now you've got some great episodes to catch up on.

For the record, Plinketto is a combination of the two with no obvious reason for existing. Randomly ("randomly" if you must) chosen, but movies instead of assorted free VHS garbage.

A couple of RLM inspired fanart images for The End is Nigh from this guy

https://twitter.com/tastelesstwitts/status/892237812849942529/

fPifEWF.jpg

LakeEarth

According to a recent Previously Recorded live stream, there was a Re:View on a movie back when they did the Demolition Man Re:View, but the second one still hasn't been released. They didn't hint what that movie was, but I hope they do something with that footage soon. I love Re:View.

Geeky

According to a recent Previously Recorded live stream, there was a Re:View on a movie back when they did the Demolition Man Re:View, but the second one still hasn't been released. They didn't hint what that movie was, but I hope they do something with that footage soon. I love Re:View.

They said it was Dan Akroyd's Nothing But Trouble.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Isn't it just a multiplayer shooter for trolls and YouTube stars?

It's the most popular game on Steam outside of Dota 2 and if the International weren't going on who knows if even that would be ahead.

I think it's a fucking terrible game in a whole lot of ways, but it's hardly just for YouTube or Twitch (It's also a godawful game to watch so I don't get that part of it either)

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
The thing I like about watching these PreRec episodes is staring at that one shelf behind Jack that mainly consists of dozens of copies of Nuke.

Sure it's not as impressive as an entire video store full of Jerry Maguire, but it's something. Makes me wish I'd bought every single copy of SMB/Duck Hunt at Game Stop back in the day just to do something with them.

Oh I didn't know we had an OT for RLM, I was wondering where all the hack frauds of NeoGaf were hiding out.

Also I think Mad Foxes is the worst thing I've seen on BOTW for too many reasons.

Top Bottom