• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

REIGN -- Season 1 |OT| Nobody cares, Kenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
I found this but we need better than a tumblr gif.

UaJA5uW.gif

Is this the dumbest thing ever?

Probably.

Tucah

you speak so well
I totally assumed it was a rerun this week because the other CW shows I follow weren't on. Gotta catch up.

Joni

That was an interesting development.
- Kenna and Bash are a good match. They're both powerful and I think I'll certainly like them.
- Poor Lola. Her husband is a wife-killer.
- Francis has taken a lesson from his mother.
- Good to see Ratsky again!

iammeiam

I laughed so hard during the post-wedding dance when I realized what the song was. It's not a bad way to incorporate modern music, really--it's overplayed enough that everyone will recognize it now, and in 10 years when the song's forgotten it'll just sound like standard instrumental music.

I still can't believe they've managed to turn Kenna's character around, but this whole Bash thing is working out splendidly. Crazy King Henry is the best decision this show has made, since basically everything that's resulted has been pure gold.

Francis having a backbone this episode was nice; too bad it's still all about his true love for Mary and not, you know, kingly stuff, but locking Mary up in a tower showed some surprising initiative.

Leeness

Also, Grier's pepper man is awesome lol

I hope he's not a secret killer like most of the random perfect men that show up on this show.

Looooool Crazy Henry. "Oh dear...my trousers... This keeps happening..."

Francis: pls understand

Goddam. This is the sexiest show on tv. Mary is losing faith and trust in Francis. What dark secret will Lord Castleroy have? Great to see Kenna finally conaumate her marriage.

Seriously disappointed this show isn't watched or talked about more.

Frwancis and his adventures with his merry men in yhe Ontario wilderness were quite funny. The other girls are starting to grow on me,I started with just an affinity for Mary and Kenna but as they've gotten their own plots it made the show so much better. Kenna's marriage is developing into a real marriage. Mary growing into a cunning and strong leader like Catherine is great. Overall this is the most improved show I am watching.

Leeness

I haven't been able to watch last nights episode yet because I've been so busy. My life is a neverending tragedy. :(

Joni

I have a couple of guesses for the finale.
- Henry dies.
- Francis and Leith return to court.
- Greer is forced to chose between Leith and Lord Castleroy. She chooses Castleroy.
- Lola has her child, but Francis discovers the real father.
- Mary and Francis face a though choice with a possible 'divorce'.
- Nostradamus predicts something putting Catherine in a frenzy.

- Henry dies.
- Greer is forced to chose between Leith and Lord Castleroy. She chooses Castleroy.
Please no more Nostradamus prophecies. Show has been incredible after that nonsense ended.

Leeness

Oop Julian. Lol

Not a secret killer--maybe. But of shady background haha.

Bye Julian :(

Uhhhhhhhh Kenna is in super danger

Thats a good idea Crazy Henry, couldn't backfire. Also I lol every time this ghost shows up with his squash/tennis racket

What a cliffhanger! Surprised at no Greer this episode, I suppose her plot will continue in the finale. Poor Pascal, all he needed was a delicate touch and to rest in Kenna's bosom.

BunnyBear

I don't watch the show, but adore the girl who plays Kenna.

Turns out, she's an absolute mentalist on Twitter. I'd pick out her best bits, but I'd probably get banned.

Let's just say she's not backwards in coming forward.

I don't watch the show, but adore the girl who plays Kenna.

Turns out, she's an absolute mentalist on Twitter. I'd pick out her best bits, but I'd probably get banned.

Let's just say she's not backwards in coming forward.
You can post the bits. Since it's not coming from you, you will be fine. Wowzas if she is crazy though...

Leeness

NO MERCY FRANCIS, gaddamn

Good night, sweet crazy king

Bye Francis to go and pick up the plague and have history bite him in the butt

Joni

- Henry dies.
- Henry died. I liked the reveal of his brother.
- Francis and Leith returned to court.
- Greer picked Castleroy, but I liked that twist with his daughter.
- Lola has her child, and I didn't expect Francis to find out that way!
- There is a marriage crisis, locking your husband out of the house is impressive when there is a plague.
- There was a crazy prediction, but not from Nostradamus.

Joni

Goddam. Not another prophecy....

Incredible finale except for that. Hopefully Cassleroy's daughter joins the main cast....

The prophecy was already solved in the episode though so it wasn't that bad. It went from creepy death guy to the plague appearing in less than half an hour.

The prophecy was already solved in the episode though so it wasn't that bad. It went from creepy death guy to the plague appearing in less than half an hour.
I just don't want anymore prophecies brah, they ruin the show. It's incredible without them.

Anyone have a name for Castleroy's daughter? Coulsn't find it in the credits or imdb.

The character name is Yvette, the actress no clue.
Thanks, she is not credited on IMDB yet. I wonder if she will survive the pregnancy. God, when the series first started I didn't think I would anticipate the second season this badly. Too bad tumblr crashes my browser.lol

Adelaide Kane is a goddess.
should've been Wonder Woman. Looks great in cosplay
Cw is on fire right now and so glad people are seeing the light. Excited to see more of Kenna and Bash's relationship. Hoping for no prophecies and that Sarah Wynter becomes a recurring character at least. Show has SOOOO much potential.

anaron

The second season is starting tonight (a day early) here in Canada. :)
I was gonna ask ivy about a season 2 thread but obviously can't at the moment but I'm not sure the lack of discussion would warrant one.

Will be watching the premiere in his honour tonight tho (LONG MAY HE REIGN)

Sober

I might put up a quick OT if you guys want. This one came up pretty late in the first season I think and it still got like 200 or so posts, not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom