• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

REIGN -- Season 1 |OT| Nobody cares, Kenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
First number is A18-49 demo number, second is Women 18-34 demo number. These are all the fast nationals.

101: 0.8, 1.0
102: 0.6, 0.9
103: 0.6, 0.7
104: 0.6, 0.9
105: 0.7, 1.0
106: 0.7, *
107: 0.6, 0.8
108: 0.6, 0.8
109: 0.7, 0.9
110: 0.7, 0.8
111: 0.6, 0.8
112: 0.5, 0.7
113: 0.7, 1.0

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Mobile links to nothing... :(

Edit: err, just saw it on youtube and I'm pretty sure it's the exact same scene? With nothing added?
There was about 2 extra seconds of cowgirl + moaning that wasn't in the broadcast version.

The show needs to change the dynamic a little. Catherine is not a strong enough antagonist for me. She like Wil E Coyote. Always scheming to break up the engagement. Season two plot needs to be something different.... A more confident Kenna....

Every time I see this thread I keep thinking they made a show out of that movie with Christian Bale fighting dragons. I should really check this show out some time.

Joni

Episode 14:
That thing with the king was funny. How do you fuck someone to death?
Edit:
And they don't know how to clean it... It is funny but realistic a king and a queen can't do it.

Episode 14:
That thing with the king was funny. How do you fuck someone to death?

yVQBPAq.jpg

Xenia Onatopp would know.

Leeness

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE KING HOLY SHIT THAT WAS A BAD IDEA

HAHAHAHA I'M DYING

Edit: this episode is hilarious. Now Catherine. "Take these...and these...and some of these...no wait not those, omg never those."

Edit: Catherine and Henry make an excellent lying team.

Also DRAMA with Mary and Lola omg

Mary's posse needs some development. I mean, I want to like Kenna for more than just her looks. The blonde one really has only had one subplot and the one that taught Francis had to consummate hasn't done anything. The prophecy plot line just isn't that compelling to me or strong enough to be at the forefront constantly....

Joni

Reign Season 2 |OT| Come for the beautiful people, Stay for the Hunky Nostradamus
He should think about trimming his beard a bit, he was even hunkier in the Lifetime movie An Officer and a murderer which I watched because uh, I have too much time apparantly.

453759794_640.jpg

Joni

It is lovely how Mary doesn't seem to bother with her other chamber maids/friends for entire episodes.

Leeness

King is going sexually cray cray!

Also murderous cray cray.

Just cray in general.

Olivia getting into hunky Nosty.

One week behind bit goddam. That episode seemingly addressed all my concerns in one swoop. What wry humor. The look on the King's face at the end as he embraced Kenna by the window. Multiple plot lines. No prophecy mentions. Alluding to the Pagan threat. Hope the blonde maiden starts a plot line soon. Amazing that such a beauty lives in a shack in the middle of nowhere. Keep the momentum going. The CW has found its legs. Goddam

The King's sexually appetite growing into full on derangement is a great story line. The prophecy nonsense being gone has done wonders for this show. I hope it is never mentioned again. I wonder what crazy traits will Greer's suitor will have? Finding a husband before your baby bumps starts to show is a great story line.

Joni

About tonight's episode:
Three of the main girls slept with royalty, the one that has slept with the servant is the one that is the most unhappy. And Henry has gone completely nuts now, but asking the princess of another country/the wife of your son, the crown prince to sleep with another girl while you watch certainly shows some balls.

Leeness

Hahahaha at Catherine's description of Henry's sexual appetite.

Edit: oh shoot, Greer :(

Edit: Penelope, get it, gurl

Henry getting really cray. I think his brain might melt out of his head by the end of the season.

Nosty getting some Olivia action! :O

Haha oh jeez, poor Bash and Kenna

Goddam this show. What an unbelievable turn around. This is the sexiest show on television and is quickly becoming the funniest. It's nice to see a worthy opponent for Catherine. Penelope is hilarious. "Maintain your vurtue" needs to return to the modern lexicon. I can't see Lola or Greer leving the castle. the ticking time bomb pregnancy story is hilarious. I was bawling during the Kenna and Bash scene.

Leeness

I love this show <3

Damn at Catherine.

DAMN at Mary.

Lmao at Francis. Mary scheming is like the hottest thing ever to him.

Kind of liking Bash/Kenna? Confused.

Also enjoying Lola/Julien.

I don't think the king is long for this world.

I love Mary making her first scheming moves as a Queen. Is this just the first step in becoming the person she most despises in Catherine? I hope Basha and Kenna continues for a while. I think they may be close to consummating their marriage, which will be funny. I used to look at the clock all the time during the prophecy episodes now I am sad when it is over...

Right. He's so funny. I'm gonna be choked when his eventual brain worms finally kill him :(

"I had sex with your wife, maybe she will have my son, for you. Best gift ever, right son? :D"
It's such a funny dynamic of the son being dorced to marry his father's mistress. The humor that this show has adopted is superb.

iammeiam

Just watched it. The whole thing was so good. Hooking Bash and Kenna up has actually made me like them both more. Crazy Henry is turning out to be a really good storyline--making Kenna tolerable, giving Mary a path to a victory over Catherine, adding a sense of danger to basically everything because who knows who's gonna get boinked out a window next.

Megan Follows looked amazing this episode, and Catherine's little fling was a nice moment of Catherine as a person beyond queen and mother for the short time it lasted.

Mary kicked all kinds of ass this episode, and Francis as her awestruck fanboy is much more fun that Francis as her mopey boyfriend. No love triangles or anything, just good old fashioned politicking with a brothel slaughter scene that was completely Game of Thrones by way of CW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom