• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember Me (New Trailer)

BasilZero

Looks good but the character seems a bit generic.

Also the voice acting...I hope it is better than what it was shown/heard in the last trailer...

TimmiT

Really like the setting, though I just like cyberpunk in general. The writing and voice acting is incredibly cheesy, I don't really mind that though.

Zeroth

Byaid.gif

Took 45 posts. I am disappointed.

Midou

If the combat and climbing systems are solid, should make for a good game. I'm mixed on the feel of it all, the city looks cool but some of the designs are boring.

Irish

I like the idea behind the combat system (creating your own combos with different effects) and it could possibly have an entertaining story, so I'll be keeping my eyes on this one.

Looks absolutely terrible. Character design, writing, gameplay inspired by AC.

Yeah it looks like a showing to possible money funders. Like: "look, we threw this toghether, early early stuff, but listen to what we want to achieve....." and then hopefully it all ends in an amazing games somewhere next gen.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i liked the first reveal of this game so much more. the combat seen here (nevermind the "Vs." bit) looked pretty mediocre.

jcm

I think it looks like it might be fun. I have a feeling the story will be ridiculous, but I have a weird soft spot for badly written mid-tier games.

luffeN

I will buy this day 1! Although the animations look sometimes a bit cheap, the general concept behind the game is awesome. I also like the jingle for the Remember Me logo.

Grisby

Battle animations look a little jank but I like the look of the game. Some sci fi high production values is something I could use right about now.

Was Sony exclusive, got canned, got uncanned by Capcom because their board has a fetish for ejaculating money at middling western developers. The new tactic though is to attach the names of the few Japanese developers they have left to these projects in the hopes idiot messageboard posters won't question how much involvement they really have with the title. This time it's Ono's turn!!

it works for castlevania lod

I really like it and would rather play this than the latest AAA super production. In a way I'm getting an Oni vibe too.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
it works for castlevania lod

NeoGAF running Capcom = Konami joke. At least Kojima openly stated he only did some video editing while Itsuno and Ono are trying to play the "deeply involved" card and are interviewed in PR right alongside their western counterparts.

The art design of the city and characters actually looks pretty cool to me. I'm tentatively interested in this for sure, as long as the combat/gameplay turns out solid.

Really digging the setting, but I don't like the way she's dressed at all. It looks out of place to me, but maybe that's early knee-jerk reactions.

Characters/combat don't look great or bad, but whatever. As long as the setting is good, I'm down.

Jawmuncher

Looks interesting enough. Much like Asura tough I don't see it being huge. It'll have its fans but most are probably going to just forget it even exists.

Einhander

I like the setting, environments, and music. Traversing the city and climbing on buildings gives me an Assassin's Creed vibe. I envision a modern Assassin's Creed looking like that.

Carbonox

It looks interesting enough but something's off about it all and I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe the shit animation?

Game is a lot more interesting without the combat. Sneaking around the city that looks somewhat interesting and going into people's minds to get info is the draw.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Looks great, loving the aesthetics of Neo Paris. The voice acting is a little Heavy Rain but otherwise it looks promising.

peakish

I don't really understand what type of game they're showing here. Is it some type of Hitman-esque game where you hunt targets and steal their data in sort-of open levels, AC climbing and stealth included? I guess not, because there's quite a focus on brawling too, I guess? I could be interested but I see nothing except a potentially cool setting here.

I mean, mixing game types could be fine (though I can't think of many successful attempts) but they'll need to present that in a better way then, imo.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I saw glimpses of interesting stuff, but this is starting to look more of a brawler than futuristic espionage, which was the impression I got from the reveal. I also appreciate the lack of guns, but the combat animation could a be a degree or two less janky.

jcm

Noone will see anything except Pokemon on the front front.

Anyway I thought this was a platfrom/action/adventure game and not a caged fighting game?

How much crossover is there between the pokemon audience and this?

I don't really understand what type of game they're showing here. Is it some type of Hitman-esque game where you hunt targets and steal their data in sort-of open levels, AC climbing and stealth included? I guess not, because there's quite a focus on brawling too, I guess? I could be interested but I see nothing except a potentially cool setting here.

I mean, mixing game types could be fine (though I can't think of many successful attempts) but they'll need to present that in a better way then, imo.

I think it's basically 'ghost trick-esque' puzzle game, wrapped in uncharted formula but replace shooting with brawling.

I think memory modification thing is the main attraction, I hope they make clever and complex puzzles, the one they show at e3 is a bit too simple, but maybe that's just intro/tutorial level.

It will be like AC or it will be everything scripted and linear when it comes to climbing and stuff. Animation need a lot of work.

Top Bottom