• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember Me (New Trailer)

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
This looks like another asuras wrath.

A decent premise world and story, cringeworthy combat.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. This has been on my radar for a while, I remember seeing some jaw-dropping concept art for it when it was still called Adrift. I love the setting and it looks like it has a ton of potential.

However, my bubble burst as soon as I saw the combat. The writing is pretty hokey as well.

Trin

Much better trailer, possibly because of the limited dialog which has, thus far, been painful.

The glitch stuff they have embraced for their audio and visual presentation in these trailers is horrendously annoying to me. If this is reflected in the actual game, this is going to be one hell of a short rental.

This still bugs me. I can't bring myself to suspend enough disbelief to buy that Paris would ever be called anything but Paris.

Agreed, it's like they forgot to adjust the tracking on a VHS tape.

The game itself looks right up my alley though, especially the platforming elements. Think I'll pick it up for PC.

Protocol7

Funny how the way it's designed, the style gives me the feeling of seeing an old adventure game, plus a touch of Quantic Dream. I don't know if it's because of Paris, the chara design, the texture used... Anyway... yeah curious but not excited... for now.

Huh, thought this looked better than previous footage (in terms of framerate, at least) and the voice acting was def. sounding better than the last trailer. I dunno, still interested, but waiting to see more.

Toppot

Voice acting of the main character is still awful, but I eagerly look forward to the game. All I need is a reminder when its out and when it goes cheap.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Looked interesting, reminded me somewhat of Oni. The character resembled the lead there as did the opposition and combat in the trailer

Top Bottom