• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remembering Ryan Davis, 1979 - 2013

It's such a tragic, untimely loss. We are all absolutely devastated; it still hasn't fully sunk in.

Last time we saw him was last weekend at his wedding, just a few days before he passed. I have never seen him happier. Surrounded by people he loved, and who loved him. Rest in Peace, buddy. You will be sorely missed.

I can't believe this. This is so sad. I just saw a video with him. Damn...I have no words. This will bum me out for a while. Rest in peace, and I hope everyone around him can try to cope with this.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Damn. That sucks. Didn't know of him real well but had seen/heard some of his stuff.

Unfortunate.

Man, easily one of my favorite people in the industry. I can't believe I won't be hearing him hosting the Bombcast anymore. Will pray for his family and loved ones.

smr00

Banned
The world lost a great man today.

Thoughts go out to all his friends, family and loved ones. What a sad day :(

Vire

I feel like throwing up.

I'm.... so sorry to everyone who knew him personally.

I have no other words.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Really hoped this was some sick joke about him getting married.

So sad, RIP.

brettreyu

Wow, gut wrenching. Thanks for the endless hours of entertainment that made days that much better. Without knowing him personally, will still be missed greatly.

I can't believe this. I'm at work right now and I feel like I'm about to cry. Even though I never met Ryan it was such a pleasure to hear him every week on the Bombcast. I just... I can't believe this happened.

Top Bottom