• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4 - Ultimate HD Edition |OT| Welcome back, stranger!

my body is ready

50edyXW.gif

Seems like it forces 60Hz by default. Is it possible to play in 144Hz (not necessarily 144fps, but 144Hz so my screen isn't showing fucked up colors)?

Mouse & Keyboard kind of ..... sucks :/ Very slow looking around, and when aiming it feels a bit off, but that could be down to the laser sight (whereas RE5 gave you a crosshair).

But goodness glorious gracious me, 60 FPS perfect IQ ! Such buttery smoothness.

Dizzy

Banned
fuck sake. can't connect to steam to register and download my game. digital future my ass.

edit: 5 seconds after this post it magically works. What are the chances...

AEREC

Mouse & Keyboard kind of ..... sucks :/ Very slow looking around, and when aiming it feels a bit off, but that could be down to the laser sight (whereas RE5 gave you a crosshair).

This is OK with me...was worried that k/m would break the game.

It said it was about to unlock and then switch to 5 hours ;-;

Is there a way to circumvent the professional lock out? I've finished the game nearly 10 times at this point, would be lovely to just jump into the hard mode as I'm sure the mouse will make the game as easy as the wii version.

I get Disk Read Error when trying to unpack. :(

edit: hohoho apparently it's just because my steamapps/downloading folder is symlinked.

Miker

Either the port house forgot to redo a bunch of objects or the HD textures are really ugly.

I haven't played it yet, but my guess is they weren't that thorough, and the original textures are pretty bad nowadays.

According to twitch chat animations are sped up?

Is this true? I feel like it's a byproduct of seeing something at double the framerate that's always been 30, but I have no way of telling for sure.

AlterOdin

Am I remembering incorrectly, or can you adjust the turning sensitivity? Feels more slow then I member it, playing on a 360 pad. (previosly played on x360)

Top Bottom