• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 5 new screens

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh my god, it looks so good.

antiloop

It looks like it has some kind of exaggerated next-gen filter to it. Don't like the look they are going for.

I much prefer the natural tone the target CG trailer had.

Aggelos

BlockBastard said:
Chris looks fucking ridiculous when you consider how he looked in the previous games.

Dude relax, creatine-steroids and protein-steroids are good!
I advice you to have some!:D

GQman2121

Banned
What the hell is up with the non local village looking zombies? Those white and tan folks are taking away jobs that could have gone to the natives of that region of the world.

This is one of the few times where affirmative action has backfired on all of us........

Malik

Banned
BlockBastard said:
Chris looks fucking ridiculous when you consider how he looked in the previous games.

10 years have passed, his bulked....big surprise?

he looks great, IMO, and well suited for the situations.

Dot50Cal

Banned
Malik said:
10 years have passed, his bulked....big surprise?
UC's last chapter took place in 2003. Chris looked normal size then. If we're assuming the game will take place around the release date like RE4, then that makes it 5 years he had to bulk up like that.

Diablohead said:
It's a shame but to avoid such things hotlinking controls exsist for admins.
Apparently our not-so-awesome download system forgot to work on php based links.

For anyone interested, I made a wallpaper from some of the assets Capcom released. I had little to work with but I think it came out ok:

ZrypYZDco.jpg

There are two color variants available in red and green. Download them at the link below (hotlinking is disabled now, so I cant direct link you)
http://www.the-horror.com/index.php?id=wallpapers

Zoc

Ha, after that fucking arrogant response from some Capcom boss the game is now apparently full of white guys and Arabs.

And I think this game looks pretty different from RE4. Much more visceral, with bigger groups of enemies and a punch that sends them flying.

Top Bottom