• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour -Twilight Version- releasing today for all PSN users!

Kalentan

Based on HolyFridges stream, the update brought the game to like 5.9gb or so. The original version was 2.7gb. They had to have added a decent amount of stuff.

I wonder if this is going to be obvious to complete now or will there be something crazy cryptic ala p.t...I'm hoping for cryptic to watch people go insane :D

dlauv

I'm thinking it was updated but the twilight unlock update hasn't been applied yet.

Non + users still can't download it, for example.

Hope I'm wrong.

Edit: I'm wrong!

Javin98

Banned
The update is under 3GB? Yes! I can download it while I play Journey tonight! And when I'm done with that, I'll jump straight to this demo.

I'm thinking it was updated but the twilight unlock update hasn't been applied yet.

Non + users still can't download it, for example.

Hope I'm wrong.

Just loaded it up the 1.01 update is the twilight version it says it on the title screen

Time to figure out what they changed haha

Edit: there's now a combine option in inventory

dlauv

Hints at another update with
the line from the first version of the demo:

"Some doors must remain closed for now."

If so, that would be tedious.

Javin98

Banned
Found a basement key. Answered the phone, said all doors can be opened or else they aren't doors. Got familied, did it again, picked up a basement key. Continuing now.
Dude, post all this in the spoiler thread. It's back on the first page. I'm sure most of us here don't want to read all this shit.

Persona7

Banned
i wouldn't hold your breath. better to get some sleep while you can.

If it was a completely new demo then it definitely has no chance of releasing overnight based on previous history.

But a game update? I've gotten those at weird times. Anyone staying up all night expecting something is a dumb ass.

janoDX

OH SH*T OH SH*T OH SH*T OH SH*T, HE'S NOT EATING IT JACK, HE'S NOT EATING IT.

SHUT THE HELL UP

This is the new meme.

wbacon

Capcom USA
So the deluxe versions is $80, do you guys think I will save $ buying the digital copy vs the physical copy?

(grabs digital sales cap)

Aside from saving a little, you'd be preloading the data ahead of release and playing it at midnight as soon as it unlocks. :)

condigy

Found some more stuff (dont know if it has been posted)
The finger can be combined with the dummy hand found at the attic (on top of the TV), ammo can be found as stated,also by destroying the boxes. So far very intriguing

Anung

Un Rama
Had a mess around on this. Some interesting things to find but obviously it might not actually go anywhere.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So the deluxe versions is $80, do you guys think I will save $ buying the digital copy vs the physical copy?

You might save a little money if they price the season pass/the 3 episode extras as more sold separately, but if you don't end up liking the game you're stuck with it hah Physical will always have the advantage for me of being able to be sold off/traded.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
Oh? Thanks for that

Lmao, though, that's kind of bullshit. I doubt NA version is different from UK version

Gamespot suggests the 17th for NA.

That's absurd. There's no reason for waiting when the rest of the world is already playing it. NA Store is a joke. Let's hope they hire more people to update the store (apparently a colossal task) with the money they'll generate with the price increase.

Top Bottom