• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour -Twilight Version- releasing today for all PSN users!

Melchiah

So, since I haven't tried the update yet, does it add to the original, like this implies...
We’ve just announced a new update for the demo, the Twilight version update, which expands on what you can do and explore.
...or change it, so you can't experience it the way it was anymore?

Hopefully the former, as I only briefly tried the original.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
well gamespot fail on you, glad though

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
putersmash.gif

Really? I updated for that?
I ain't gonna spoil it, enjoy people.

Sulaco

So that's 2 pretty bland demos so far. Does Capcom want people to write this game off? Im certainly not interested in a mash-up of Gone Home and Outlast. I like the tech the odd time it's been well lit but I don't understand the strategy here??? Maybe it all works better as a VR game in which case I'll pass.

Minamu

Yesterday I couldn't find the original demo in the store, and I couldn't seem to download it from my library history either, what's going on?

Top Bottom