• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7 - Early Impressions Thread (MARK SPOILERS!!)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Edit: Stupid question. Really looking forward to this :-x

PizzaFace

Banned
Ah, I'm probably in the same boat! There's a chance it could be something else and in the photo of my package on Shopto it does say Royal Mail First Class. Guessing it's just DPD for larger stuff and not games.

Room mate will be home at 230 so will find out then I guess.

It just came!!!!

Now to resist playing until I'm finished with work...

SomTervo

Just got my CDKeys key, FYI.

It unlocks everywhere at 9pm PST AFAIK

5am my-time.

Just so shit.

Was going to boot it up with my GF tonight but now it has to be tomorrow night - when we're seeing Black Sabbath live. Resi 7 gonna have to wait until Wednesday ( ._.)

Win some, lose some I guess.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Playing the demo again.

The tone is really different from the final game.

The demo gives Silent Hill vibes where the final game is more of a Resident Evil game.

Not that it is a bad thing, but maybe they changed some stuff because some fans were outraged it was too much like P.T?
What? This is awful news. The demo is what got me excited for the game. It's so atmospheric and creepy. Ugh.

Brhoom

Banned
What? This is awful news. The demo is what got me excited for the game. It's so atmospheric and creepy. Ugh.

There is still some Silent Hill vibes here, but I knew this would be the case since they said the demo isn't related the final game at all.

It's GOTY for me, so don't worry.

Dantooine

Banned
Shopto just delivered my copy. I've a bit of a dilemma as I never got the coin from the demo... Tried a few times but gave up as I could never trigger the third giggle. Does it make much of a difference? Looking forward to jumping in tonight!

Shopto just delivered my copy. I've a bit of a dilemma as I never got the coin from the demo... Tried a few times but gave up as I could never trigger the third giggle. Does it make much of a difference? Looking forward to jumping in tonight!

I followed this guide yesterday and got the dirty coin first time. Didn't have to do any of the VHS tapes or anything. I also got bitten in the basement but still got the dirty coin (I thought that would interrupt it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yHoPwEVvsY

Top Bottom