• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7 - New Screenshots & Info (Puzzles, Spiders, Enemies, & More)

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Focus on spiders
at.gif

Fury451

Banned
This sounds more and more like a new horror game IP etched with the Biohazard/Resident Evil name to me. Eh, I'll still play it since it looks cool but it definitely doesn't look like Resident Evil to me either, sorry.

My conclusion too, and I've played all the shitty spinoffs/side games (Dead Aim is underrated). This seems the least RE of them so far, especially as a mainline title.

Hopefully I'm hella wrong, but I don't know. I'll buy it of course, but you could stick any other name on this and I wouldn't really notice at first glance.

My conclusion too, and I've played all the shitty spinoffs/side games (Dead Aim is underrated). This seems the least RE of them so far, especially as a mainline title.

Hopefully I'm hella wrong, but I don't know. I'll buy it of course, but you could stick any other name on this and I wouldn't really notice at first glance.

its so weird dou, cuz the reveal trailer felt very resident evily to me...

but with each video they release, that feeling disappears.

bumpkin

My biggest concern and greatest hope is that the IQ is leagues better for PSVR than the Kitchen demo was. God, that was so rough. This game screams "perfect for VR" from an atmosphere standpoint. I could not play 14-16 hours with all of that jaggedness and shimmering.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Sometimes I wish I could travel to an alternate dimension where Resident Evil is currently on it's 15th iterative sequel using the same formula of the original instead of having changed over the years just to read the NeoGAF posts in that world complaining about how the series is getting stale and should be put to rest.

So true.

Top Bottom