• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7 Spoiler Thread

Riposte

2680362-9048511475-n65mja.jpeg

I'm Redfield.

And I'm with Haydayo Kojima, uh, creator of the legendary Metal Gear Solid franchise, ah.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I did not see the Umbrella Corporation logo in the helicopter, maybe that's from the other ending or post-credit scene.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Would be interesting if the bad ending is canon. with the other ending just being even worse.

I can't see how worse it can get. Umbrella just got two new test subjects for a new bioweapon T_T.

With Mia being alive and the happy tone, despite the dark foreshadowing of Umbrella, wouldn't be surprised if this was the good ending.

Dammit. I know it is, but I don't want it to be. Isn't there a song on the OST called happy happy ending?

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Sets off into the sunset with us seeing the Umbrella logo fully knowing they are fucked.

BRAVO! 😂

duckroll

Why's Chris working for Umbrella? So the "biggest BOW in the series ever" is just the size of a house? Isn't one of the bosses in RE4 bigger? The one at the end of the castle. Also, the fuck took you guys so long to link the ending? :D

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Hunk sexy as fuck? I thought the dude by grizzled death stroke style. I guess working for a pharmaceutical company has its benefits!!!'

Caffeine

Why's Chris working for Umbrella? So the "biggest BOW in the series ever" is just the size of a house? Isn't one of the bosses in RE4 bigger? The one at the end of the castle. Also, the fuck took you guys so long to link the ending? :D

because its hunk, ethan talked with someone named chris redfield in the game somewhere on a phone, this is how he makes ethan feel safe lol

Mifec

That's probably HUNK and it was a bit bigger than the house, but I'm pretty sure the ones in 6 were just as big.

Jawmuncher

I don't care if I fucked up making that thread. If this is hunk, i fully own up to that. But part of me wants that to be chris, just because the twist itself would be even crazier.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Man really wish they only show the Umbrella logo at the very end, it would make the ending much more mind blowing.

duckroll

So it's Hunk working for Umbrella pretending to be Chris to keep Ethan calm before shipping him and his wife off to some research facility? I don't care for all this "real horror" stuff, hopefully RE8 returns to classic characters just shooting enemies and punching boulders.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I want this gameplay style to be next presented into a town or some urban area next and so fourth please. Combine that with older bows such as lickers and hunters coming for you will make me splooge.

TreIII

Welp. So, all of the new characters introduced in this game...are likely never going to be seen again because they're either a) dead or b) Umbrella's newest test subjects.

That's funny, in a "black humor" kinda way!

I don't care for all this "real horror" stuff, hopefully RE8 returns to classic characters just shooting enemies and punching boulders.

Yes sir!

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Can we all agree to give Jack Baker the character of the year award already. I love that guy and his fucking around happy go nature attitude. Best hillbilly ever.

duckroll

Odds of a RE7 expansion DLC where you rescue your wife and fight your way out of the Umbrella lab post-game? Or maybe you play as Chris and have to rescue them?

Top Bottom