• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Orgins Collection (PS4&Xbox One)

OMG no way!!

Check this post of mine:
The Praiseworthy said:
If they want a better sells numbers.. they should do this.

So probably they won't -_-"

I said before I would pay 60$ for a physical copy of REmake HD...

REmake HD & RE0 HD in one package and call it RE Origins Collection would be so sweet.
Link

This is the dreams come true year for me.... unbelievable THANKS capcom ;_;

Imported the REmake CE and had to settle for a PS3 copy. Now I don't have to import and I'll have them for PS4. If it's $40 I'll probably day 1.

DVCY201

Already bought REmake HD, so I'm a bit peeved about this because I wanted retail from the beginning. I'll buy during a sale then, I'd love to have that on my shelf.

Bl@de

You all better buy this so CAPCOM knows which direction to take with RE2make!

I won't buy it lolololololol :( Will only get 0 on Steam

dolabla

Hell yes! I can't pre-order fast enough. Amazon doesn't have it up yet. I already own the physical Asian PS3 version of REmake and the PS4 digital version, but I don't even care.

LegendX48

Definitely getting Zero on Steam but if that package hits retail for a reasonable price... will double dip for PS4 version lol

kevin1025

Banned
Now that's cool, I was always tempted to pick up REmake, but with this collection I'll be getting them together. Good on Capcom!

Wait, I didn't know REmake on PS4 had issues. I'm guessing it's that the PS4 version should be better than it really is, not that the PS3 version is somehow better. Or is the PS3 version actually better?

Top Bottom