• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Orgins Collection (PS4&Xbox One)

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
So I'm guessing $39.99 for this? So happy this is getting retail, waiting payed off yet again.

Maybe Capcom will go back and give retail releases to Devil May Cry 4 on PS4 and Ace Attorney 5 now?

-MD-

I've bought/will buy both games on PC so I won't be buying this but it's very cool to see REmake get another disc release.

The cover is a bit weak though, I agree. The PAL one is alright.

Bizzquik

Why couldn't Capcom get these games to 60fps on current-gen consoles?

That was my only knock on the REmake release. Seemed weird to be limited to 30fps for a 13-year-old game.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Is Wesker mode its own Campaign? Or is it playing through the Campaign with him?

Nice, don't know which platform yet (probably end up with both XB1/PS4 by next year), but it is essentially a given I'll be getting this on one of those rather than my "not always for the newest games/ports" PC.

Have the digital download of RER on xbox one and finished the game. Wouldn't mind getting this since I do enjoy RER that I played twice with Chris and once with JIll (I wanted to play with Jill again but decided to take a break and play another game), but it depends on the cost though.

Vaz

Neo Member
That video was strange. It says powered by Uroboros, but when Wesker had Uroboros he had giant flowing arms, not this regular form. Why is he killing things by taking off his glasses too?

I think both covers are awful.

How is RE0 compared to #1?

Seems silly or $mart doing this having just confirmed that they're redoing RE2.

Who wouldn't rather a collection of RE1&2?

EYEL1NER

On-disc?! Fuck yeah, now I will be able to buy these games.
I don't know that I will be able to play them, mind you. I don't know that I will ever beat Evil Within. There is a strong chance that I will open this disc, pop it into the Xbone, start playing 0 or REmake, and after about 20 minutes turn it off and say "Too scary." The days of playing RE2 and Dino Crisis and Clock Tower 2 seem so far behind me, back when I could sit through scary stuff. But hey, at least I can buy it and put it on a shelf and tell myself that maybe one day I'll get through them.

Audette

Even a zombie apocalypse?
...shit. That could put a kink in things.

Seriously this was a smart move by Capcom. For anybody on the fence about getting Zero, how could you let the chance to have both on disc right? Good move, you won me over. (I own remake on both PS3 Asia disc and on steam :'( I'm a slave to my collection)

...shit. That could put a kink in things.

Seriously this was a smart move by Capcom. For anybody on the fence about getting Zero, how could you let the chance to have both on disc right? Good move, you won me over. (I own remake on both PS3 Asia disc and on steam :'( I'm a slave to my collection)

Yeah, I've already got the digital version of REmake on my PS4, but I'll get this instead of buying RE:0 digitally.

Of course, it will be a bible on what to do.

Haha! It might come in handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you!

DedValve

Banned
Probably because RE1 already set up their deaths.

Richard was Snake feed.
Joseph, Kevin, Edward all ended up as dog food.
Kenneth was zombie chow.
Forest was crow pickings.
Only Enrico ate a bullet in the end.

I mean its not like re0 cared about canon or story anyways....

Top Bottom