• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelations coming to PS4/XBO

sphinx

the piano man
why is this game being ported everywhere? it really isn't very good, it was ok as a launch-year 3DS game back in the day, it looks rough as fuck.

Sesha

why is this game being ported everywhere? it really isn't very good, it was ok as a launch-year 3DS game back in the day, it looks rough as fuck.

Because people are still buying it with over 2m sold across all platforms. And Capcom seemingly wants every mainline RE to be available on current gen platforms.

Vashetti

Banned

Because it already has a PC version and isn't on PS4/XB1 yet.

They need to keep porting these RE titles to fill release gaps.

I'd expect to see Umbrella/Darkside Chronicles fairly soon.

Because anything that remotely holds up is
Zero - PS4
REmake - PS4
REmake 2 - Coming
RE3 - ='(
RECV -PS4
RE4 - PS4
RE5 - PS4
RE6 - PS4
REV1 - Coming
REV2 - PS4

RE3 is the only main game in the series that won't be on PS4.

Dragun619

It's Capcom. Remasters & Ports seem to be decent success for them. Might as well port all the titles they got. Already got Dragon's Dogma PS4 on lock.

kc44135

Other folks in this thread have mentioned wanting new costumes, but you know what I would love to see in this port? The ability to use all the goofy costumes already in the game right from the get go in the campaign, without having to spend hours grinding in Raid to unlock them. I just don't want to do that shit again (I'm honestly not a big fan of Raid mode in general, really). Just let me be a sexy pirate/sailor from the beginning,
y'know?
$$$
Because it already has a PC version and isn't on PS4/XB1 yet.

They need to keep porting these RE titles to fill release gaps.

I'd expect to see Umbrella/Darkside Chronicles fairly soon.

Uh, how would you play them though? With an analogue stick? That's downright painful to do in the PS3 versions. So awkward and obviously shoehorned into something designed from the ground up for motion controls.

Top Bottom