• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reviews for Pixar's Inside Out: "Pixar's Spirited Away"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the Ratatouile love? It's easily the worst Pixar movie along with Cars 2, IMO.
Still, the reception to this just made my hype levels go through the roof. Can't fucking wait!

What's with the Ratatouile love? It's easily the worst Pixar movie along with Cars 2, IMO.
Still, the reception to this just made my hype levels go through the roof. Can't fucking wait!
4Z0Tgc8.gif

Not even close...the trailer I saw evoked nothing of the magic that was Spirited Away. However, I will agree with everyone that said the last great film from Pixar was Ratatouille.

Did you watch the first or the second one? The first trailer hits all the wrong notes, but I can understand from the second one why critics draw some parallels with Spirited Away.

atr0cious

TS3 should have ended with the scene when they were about to melt and prepared to die. That would have been a bold way to end the trilogy ;)

Pretty much. The rest of the movie was such a retread of Toy Story 2 thematically, I was really excited to see them do something bold. Nope, same old fake out, then on to the next one. The only good thing to come out of it was Partysaurus Rex.

I met someone else with this shared thought, and they couldn't get over the logistics of Remy cooking through the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom