• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

REZ infinite now out on PC, with full VR support, 20% discount at launch (19.99).

120v

Of course it'll have Oculus/Vive support. It will be beyond idiotic to not include the best method to experience this game.
Do we have actual reason to doubt it won't?

if not it'll be modded in pretty quick. i mean worst worst case scenario you'll have vorpx or something but i'm certain it wont come to that

robotrock

Banned
I'm confuzzled. The screenshot dude says it's coming or someone else says so?

-screenshot dude said it was coming then backed out saying he was trolled or something

-enhance games tweeted that something is going down on august 8th

SirNinja

Double...texture quality??

Uhh, not for nothing, but isn't Rez pretty much all either wireframe or solid-color polygons?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I tried Rez Infinite on PSVR and it was awesome. I'd love to play it on PC, although the only headset I own is Gear VR.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Double the texture quality...?

There were textures?

Double...texture quality??

Uhh, not for nothing, but isn't Rez pretty much all either wireframe or solid-color polygons?

This was included in the Rez Infinite press kit from last year's PS4/PSVR release:

gJZauGA.jpg

Tagyhag

Not a big fan of Rez (Weirdly enough I enjoyed Child of Eden more) but I'd love to see what kind of resolution people can get while still having good framerates.

I do hope it supports unlimited framerate.

Deft Beck

Not a big fan of Rez (Weirdly enough I enjoyed Child of Eden more) but I'd love to see what kind of resolution people can get while still having good framerates.

I do hope it supports unlimited framerate.

Rez is much more cohesive and less grindy than Child of Eden.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
-screenshot dude said it was coming then backed out saying he was trolled or something

-enhance games tweeted that something is going down on august 8th

That's what I thought too. Its just a joke tweet from a person who is not related to this game at all.

Its even less than a rumor.

RedSwirl

I think it could just be them giving DET some code for running it on PC to take screenshots. They've done it before.

robotrock

Banned
That's what I thought too. Its just a joke tweet from a person who is not related to this game at all.

Its even less than a rumor.

personally i think that dude is trying to cover it up after breaking embargo. he knows something.

8-9-2017 believe.

I think it could just be them giving DET some code for running it on PC to take screenshots. They've done it before.

He does tend to get copies in advance for screenshots (most recently Hellblade), but this game doesn't seem like it would benefit much from that treatment. Who knows, though.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Tales from my ass then?

What I feel is that he doesn't know anything (he take screenshots so I don't think he has irrelevant info like these) and is just fooling around, but some people take it for real. Things blew up and he deleted it as damage control (rather than it being leak) but its too late.

But what he post might turn out true though. at the moment its best to say nothing's been confirmed and wait. I hope it comes out for the PC though.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
What I feel is that he doesn't know anything (he take screenshots so I don't think he has irrelevant info like these) and is just fooling around, but some people take it for real. Things blew up and he deleted it as damage control (rather than it being leak) but its too late.

But what he post might turn out true though. at the moment its best to say nothing's been confirmed and wait. I hope it comes out for the PC though.

Developers come to Dead End Thrills and provide them with special builds of their games with access to controls that allow them to take screenshots otherwise impossible to achieve as a player, and their list of 'clients' include major publishers. They aren't just some nobody website, so it's completely plausible that they would be on a mailing list that would happen to give out this kind of information.

What good would it do for them to lie about a press release, when they have an actual standing within the games community?

Aaron

I've never bought the same game more than twice... except for Rez. I own it three times over, and nearly bought a PS4 for it. So gimme PC please.

Top Bottom