• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

REZ infinite now out on PC, with full VR support, 20% discount at launch (19.99).

At one point it showed one the page with a 20% off discount. Didn't stick in the cart though, so I would maybe hold off on pulling the trigger to see if it happens

TSM

I want to pull the trigger, but the trailer advertised 60 fps support as opposed to unlocked frame rate.

My god, it's awesome to see the life that this game has had, from initially being almost completely unknown and forgotten to know living on a huge number of systems in many different forms and iterations. Gives you hope for the industry.

Enjoy, PC players - especially first timers!

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Oh shit they just dropped it haha. Looking forward to seeing the specifications; needs to be more than 60fps for VR, surely.
The VR is good but there seems to be an inherent limitation with Rez Classic and VR. Same issue on PSVR. You see a "double image" effect while playing that makes it seem as if they simply interpolate 60hz up to 90hz or 120. It's akin to playing at 30fps on a 60hz display - only twice that. I think it's a legacy issue. Still awesome in VR, though.

Area X, on the other hand, is a perfect 90hz on PC when using VR and feels incredible. Buttery smooth.

YO HOLD THE PHONE

01-rez-cassette.jpg

Top Bottom