• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Popgaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

A damn mess. #theopressionisreal

Buy Rock N Roll on iTunes and help the queen of rock re-enter the top 500.

avrilparty1seu3i.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The hot women threads and anything overly explicit for no reason gets shut down quick.
There has been some that actually dont get locked but they are abandoned. Also those threads get warnings at times. PopGaf didnt get any.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Noooooo! It was good when they had a thread, it kept them and their nonsense baby language in a special box. Now what? They're going to be everywhere! This is your fault, boss. When they go into a politics thread talking about throwing shade on Syria and posting Whitney gifs you'll be responsible!

Derrick01

Banned
Let's be real. Any begging from you to the mods is gonna fall on deaf ears. Aren't you on a revolving door basis with ban-land?

I went looking for a sassy gif that adds nothing to the discussion to respond to this but I'll be honest it's not my area of expertise.

CHusson91

Banned
Can this really be considered a loss? I've always imagined "PopGAF" as a bunch of neckbeards posting shitty GIF files instead of having an actual discussion.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
so is 'causing problems' code for 'advertising company not happy with it' or just too many user complaints?

A random observance, but since I see a lot of crossover, I wonder how many members of what was once known as PopGAF weren't gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom