• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Popgaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jburton

Banned
So much salt.

ivmv5kT9ATGB4.gif

I was kidding, although I could not figure it out.

As a Chrome user I hated the heavy use of gifs. But it was fun to check it out once in a while. Looked to me more like a thread full of drunk people posting their celebrity crushes.

How does one become sexually explicit in a Pop music thread?

Was it Nikki Minaj related at least?

Eh. I honestly didn't see much sexual explicit content in the thread.

However, it is possible that our foul language was explicit from time to time (constantly).

EviLore shutting down PopGAF is kind of like what CJayC did when he enacted the ExcLUEsion on LUE (from Gamefaqs). Then, for many, many terrible days, many other boards/topics on Gamefaqs were swarmed by rabid LUEsers. I can only hope that PopGAF does not lash out in a similar manner. Please don't do it PopGAF, think of the children. :(

Nemesis_

If you don't like a thread, I don't understand why you just wouldn't go in it instead of complaining about it...?

Exactly, this is why I'm especially confused because I honestly don't remember seeing anything sexually explicit either.

Do mods usually clarify these kind of things or do we just have that one sentence explanation?

Alrus

I don't get it. Kind of weird to delete a thread outright without a warning...

Sad day, it was a fun thread to read.

AlexMogil

We I dunno, looks like PopGAF is doing fine now. Thread on the front page, a bunch of gif reaction answers devoid of actual content. Long live PopGAF, I guess.

Derrick01

Banned
If this means they're going to infest the rest of the board with their random gifs and nonsense words then I beg you mods please make them another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom