• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Popgaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrasslegaf is now the sole owner of the Cena ass jiggle gif

Take that PopGAF

tumblr_inline_mk6ytntai21qg12g1.gif

that's for putting it in my search history

Kaladin

If it seems random and arbitrary in terms of enforcement it's because it's not originating from my end, but from the internet censorship squad. Just the way things have to be, and we get more attention as the site expands, but it's the cost of doing business and keeping the site free. Thanks for understanding.

wwe-triple-h-hhh-happy-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-16.gif

As someone who enjoys pop music, i never quite understood that community. It was mostly the same "sassy" gifs and most of the discussion was regarding female pop stars, more so about about their appearance rather than the hits they were making with random words like "mess" thrown in.

Then your weren't in there because hits was always a topic of discussion. Katy, Gaga was discussed all the time and it was never about appearance but about who's better than who according to hits and singles and album sales etc. The only time we talked about appearance only related to Miley and Gaga whether or not both of them use their image to cover or distract their music careers. It's a legitimate topic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom