• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Popgaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vio

Lg27sP7.gif

The hot women threads and anything overly explicit for no reason gets shut down quick.

There are many threads that are hot women threads that never get closed. Or if they do, it's due to conflict that erupts due to conflict that erupts due to people who get tired of the double standard. In any thread that is about a female celebrity, you'll eventually start seeing sexual/ provocative gifs posted. Those threads rarely get shut down.

At least allow the male equivalent to be posted! It's something girl gaf and gay gaf have been complaining about forever and to my knowledge it never seems to be addressed.

marrec

Banned
There are many threads that are hot women threads that never get closed. Or if they do, it's due to conflict that erupts due to conflict that erupts due to people who get tired of the double standard. In any thread that is about a female celebrity, you'll eventually start seeing sexual/ provocative gifs posted. Those threads rarely get shut down.

At least allow the male equivalent to be posted! It's something girl gaf and gay gaf have been complaining about forever and to my knowledge it never seems to be addressed.

In fact, in those threads there are extremely sexually explicit posts made by GAFers telling everyone else exactly what they'd do to said hot girl. *hmm*

Wilbur

Banned
what even is a pop gaf anyway

why cant you talk about popular music elsewhere

it defeats the purpose

if it is all in one thread and isolated from the rest of the world

it will never be

popular

In fact, in those threads there are extremely sexually explicit posts made by GAFers telling everyone else exactly what they'd do to said hot girl. *hmm*

A thread can just be about an upcomming movie and the thread will immediately turn to the size of one of the actresses breasts, or the lack of. Then, a day later another thread will pop up on said actresses recent red carpet appearance to assure us that she's still got "some wonderful titties".

Bladenic

RIP at least GayGaf is free to talk about sexually explicit encounters and post pics and links to and of very explicit material. God bless.

tborsje

PopGAF is one of those borderline scary groups. Sometimes one of them would randomly pop into a random thread in the general off-topic section that was related to a pop music 'artist', immediate shotgunning an array of prepackaged gifs all over it in order to convince all of us that "Britney's not over" or that "Rhianna's amazing" or some other rubbish. Always seemed crazy, such intense passion about random women whose whole image is created by the marketing sections of large multinationals.

Well, this sucks. :( I liked talking about music and having fun with other people who like pop music.

RIP POPGAF

You were fun while you lasted.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The fuck? Why?
since when do threads get outright deleted rather than locked and have the offending people banned

Bladenic

PopGAF is one of those borderline scary groups. Sometimes one of them would randomly pop into a random thread in the general off-topic section that was related to a pop music 'artist', immediate shotgunning an array of prepackaged gifs all over it in order to convince all of us that "Britney's not over" or that "Rhianna's amazing" or some other rubbish. Always seemed crazy, such intense passion about random women whose whole image is created by the marketing sections of large multinationals.

I know right. Bunch of insane people. Meanwhile there are people on GAF who get hard ons for stuffed animals, write essays on shitty games, write essays about the story of Pokemon, and also get hard ons for video game women. Pop GAF was so abnormal compared to the rest.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Check Football Gaf, Wrestlegaf, MLP Gaf etc. All groups are like that in terms of content. Sure when you are an outsider you might not comprehend whats going on but to that community it all makes sense. I don't understand Hip Hop Gaf or Football gaf for example but thats their community and they understand each others. WrestleGaf sometimes went even crazier than PopGaf even.

I know right. Bunch of insane people. Meanwhile there are people on GAF who get hard ons for stuffed animals, write essays on shitty games, write essays about the story of Pokemon, and also get hard ons for video game women. Pop GAF was so abnormal compared to the rest.
Bless You.

Vashetti

Banned
wtf were you guys doing in there?

I'm a regular usually but haven't posted in a while

a fucking MESS, and you should be ASHAMED

ibrOPT0vEsyXiu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom