• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise of the Tomb Raider PC System Requirements (Official)

The_Monk

What specs are you running ?

Going to PM you my Specs, if that's okay!

That's the problem with any min or recommended spec released without context from the developer, we have no idea what it actually means. They really need to say what preset was used along with what graphics driver version and what resolution and average framerate was achieved with the specs given.

I see, not to mention that a good optimized game will make a big difference as well, or so I believe.

UKUMI0

From the sounds of the Xbox Wire article, it sounds like its being sold in the Windows Store. Is a Steam release confirmed?

Edit: Re-read the first paragraph, it lists both stores.

scitek

That solely depends on how low the PC sku scales.
From the look of it, ROTTR on PC is a modern version, 64 bit, 4 threads, DX11 minimum.
No trace of DX12 but I lost hope for it some time ago.

I'm just relieved it has Windows 10 support. That's my most anticipated feature for any new game.

I ran the first game on my laptop on medium-high settings
(Intel i5, Intel HD 5500, 6GB RAM, Dx11)

Should I be able to run Rise? I don't mind if I need to play on lowest settings

GutsCrush3R

Neo Member
Crystal Dynamics has added a slew of awesome new Windows 10-specific features to the critically acclaimed game, including stunning 4K resolution support
Double-Facepalm-Gif-04.jpg

Why press releases always say the most stupidest things?

They seem reasonable... even though I really enjoy the game on Xbox One, I don't think that graphics are that much better than the 2013 Tomb Raider's graphics.

KainXVIII

Cool down, guys, will still have "cutting-edge VXAO technology" whatever it means.

PS - also someone forget how nixxes fuck up initial ports of Tomb Raider (some missing effects) or Deus Ex:HR (heavy stuttering). Yeah, they fix it eventually (but much later)

Saiyan-Rox

Real question is though

What about her hair? what GPU will I need to see those gorgeous locks in all their glory

KorrZ

This game is going to look bonkers on PC.

It already looks fairly jaw dropping in spots on the Xbox One.

I seriously might consider double dipping.

huh, I thought this was win 10 exclusive?

In that case, I will buy it. despite my distaste for the previous game, i'm willing to try this out.

GHG

So what exactly are the Windows 10 exclusive features?

I don't want to upgrade yet.

Top Bottom