• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rising Storm 2 Announced (Tripwire Interactive, PC, Set during Vietnam War)

[TW]Stone

Tripwire Producer
Closed Beta Wave 4 has started. I have a few keys to give out. First come first serve :)

PM me with your interest AND email address

Thanks!

PS. Subscribe to this thread as I may have more at a later date (no promises!)

Got a key today, its pretty fun, gunplay is smooth and runs well. Impressed as its only a beta. Picture in picture scopes are delicious. If there is any spare keys going around I wouldn't mind another to give to a friend so we can squad up.

[TW]Stone

Tripwire Producer
Got a key today, its pretty fun, gunplay is smooth and runs well. Impressed as its only a beta. Picture in picture scopes are delicious. If there is any spare keys going around I wouldn't mind another to give to a friend so we can squad up.

great to hear. check your PM

IMACOMPUTA

My god I've been obsessively watching this game for what feels like forever. Years.
I want to play the beta so bad!

DrownDown

Neo Member
Anyone have a couple spares? A friend and I love playing Red Orchestra/Rising Storm together. Interested to see the improvements

demolitio

The first good gun-run I had in a Cobra was enough to make me addicted, but nothing tops shooting down a Huey with an RPG. I like the way the choppers are handled although I wish I could use my joystick.

Definitely feeling the asymmetrical warfare that I loved from RS1.

StayDead

I've been waiting to play this for ages. I've got 500 hours or so clocked in RO2.

When is this coming out Tripwire :(

[TW]Stone

Tripwire Producer
STAY TUNED!

I will be offering more BETA keys for our next private beta round, during the day of 2/21. This beta wave is going to be SOUNDlicious

SexyFish

Banned
[TW]Stone;230706419 said:
STAY TUNED!

I will be offering more BETA keys for our next private beta round, during the day of 2/21. This beta wave is going to be SOUNDlicious
Oh boy. Hopefully get a chance to hop in.

[TW]Stone;230706419 said:
STAY TUNED!

I loved the previous Red Orchestra games and would love to beta test this one. Battlefield 1 has gotten boring very quickly for me so I need another grand scale FPS to fill that spot.

abbyabs

When is the release date? Rising storm is one of the most played games on my steam list. It's about time we had a other vietnam fps!

Pachimari

Owz, I thought you were gonna share beta codes in the thread, so I've been keeping an eye on it all day. But if you send them out, then please, I wouldn't mind getting one. I love Vietnam shooters. :)

Can't wait to get back into it, I loved my time in the last beta. Any word on when it's going up again?

Edit: By the way [tw]Stone, is it possible to get a spare key this next wave? My friend who got me into Red Orchestra in the first place would love to try it out for himself. We've spent countless hours together huddled behind cover in the bloodmud so playing in Vietnam felt a tad different without him! Either way, thanks for the original hookup regardless, you're the man.

[TW]Stone;230732093 said:
saucy and sexyfish, check your PMs :)

Do you have anymore keys? I'd love to try it out and if possible, my friend would love to play it as well. He's a massive RO fan, it's pretty much the only fps he plays now

Llyranor

I would love a beta key if any are still available Already signed up on the site but no email :(

RO1/2 are my favorite multiplayer FPS games ever. Nothing is as satisfying as the bolt-action rifle! Mosin-Nagant <3

Top Bottom