• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale Season 2 |OT| Something Wicked This Way Comes

So how authentic is the "Sabrina in Riverdale" story? Does it have legitimate ground to stand on or is it just fan wishes?

Other folks have mentioned the Chilling Adventures comic, but Sabrina shows up in Jughead's comic too so she could show up this season without being out of place.
Jughead9Charm.jpg

Sabrina premiered in Archie's Madhouse #22 (Oct 1962). She is firmly embedded in the Archie mythology and has long been a resident of a neighboring town, Greendale.

Joni

Oh boy. I don't think I can handle that

Dude who wrote Chilling Adventures and Afterlife with Archie is the showrunner on Riverdale & will probably be a show runner on Sabrina also.

If it's anything like other CW shows, we'll have a "backdoor" pilot for Sabrina within Riverdale, if it has a good reception we'll see the show.

Thats how Flash happened, the Originals, and how the canceled Supernatural Spinoff tried to take off.

They will follow the Flash route in that the pilot will not be part of Riverdale. Sabrina might show up before like Barry but I don't think the pilot will be a Riverdale episode. That strategy worked way better than the originals where they had to retell the pilot anyway.

Anbec7

OK, I finally catched up.
I'm in I liked the show even if I'm not the target lol.
I really hope the quality keeps up, I wish they stayed with the shorter episodes in the season instead of the 22.

Still I hope we get an introduction of Sabrina before the end of the year for hype!

cj_iwakura

The Unofficial Riverdale Season 2 Drinking Game
(even though I don't drink)

• Blatant female gaze pandering: take a shot
  • Blatant male gaze pandering: take a shot
  • Cover Girl product placement: take two shots
  • Jughead monologue: take a shot
  • Stupid Sexy Archie: take two shots
  • Cheryl does something bitchy: take a shot
  • Veronica owns Cheryl: take a shot
  • Evil Betty: two shots

Open to suggestion. One day left!

PixelatedBookake

Wait Vanessa Morgan is gonna be in this show? And now they got Sabrina the Teenage Witch showing up too? Okay maybe it's finally time to catch up to Riverdale.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
For any Canadian fans.

Calling all Riverdale fans, come join us for a free milkshake! Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe is coming to a Canadian diner near you. Because if Pop’s knows anything, it’s hungry folks with a hankering for burgers, shakes and drama.

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12, 7PM - 11PM
Mission, BC: Rocko's Family Diner (+ screening of S2 premiere)
Calgary, AB: Boogie's Burgers (Marda Loop)
Ottawa, ON: Zak’s Diner (Byward Market)
Toronto, ON: Fran's Restaurant (College Street)

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 7PM - 11PM
Vancouver, BC: The Templeton
Edmonton, AB: Route 99 Diner
Toronto, ON: Fran’s Restaurant (College Street)
Toronto, ON: The Lakeview
https://www.facebook.com/events/177268456181754

ZeroX03

Banned
Time to open the book on the season premiere tonight...

Chapter Fourteen: A Kiss Before Dying
Season 2 Trailer
"Motive" Trailer
"Back Again" Trailer
THE ANGEL OF DEATH — As Fred’s life hangs in the balance following the shooting at Pop’s diner, Archie struggles with the emotional aftermath of what he witnessed. Meanwhile, as Veronica steps out of her comfort zone to support Archie, she learns that her father Hiram has arrived to Riverdale earlier than expected. Elsewhere, at Pop’s diner, Pop Tate recounts the chilling details of the shooting, which leaves Jughead and Betty questioning the gunman’s true motives. Lastly, after running into Cheryl at the hospital, Betty and Kevin are surprised to learn about the fire at Thornhill. Reggie returns from his 'trip to the spa' with a brand new look.
$

caliph95

• Blatant female gaze pandering: take a shot
  • Blatant male gaze pandering: take a shot
  • Jughead monologue: take a shot
  • Stupid Sexy Archie: take two shots
  • Cheryl does something bitchy: take a shot

Do you want to be arrested for manslaughter

Rvaan

Banned

• [*]Blatant female gaze pandering: take a shot
    [*]Blatant male gaze pandering: take a shot
    [*]Jughead monologue: take a shot
    [*]Stupid Sexy Archie: take two shots
    [*]Cheryl does something bitchy: take a shot

Are you trying to put people in the hospital? Because the bolded will put people there.

Zero's just joking. Last season before the penultimate episode aired he included a line about Moose being revealed as Jason Blossom's killer lol

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Zero's just joking. Last season before the penultimate episode aired he included a line about Moose being revealed as Jason Blossom's killer lol

That was a viable theory. Moose. In the basement. With his horse*bleep*

Top Bottom