• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riviera ~ The Promised Land

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
So I picked up this gem during my little *ahem* vacation from GAF. I noted a thread or two that briefly discussed the game, but didn't see an official thread or anything. Figured I'd post some impressions in the form of a review, of sorts, for those that are still on the fence about it.

From the early shots, it looked like a very colorful and graphically stunning (by GBA standards) SRPG, vaguely similar in combat to Tactics Ogre or Ogre Battle. Of course, that's how it may have looked, but the game really is a much more straight up RPG, only it turns a lot of the traditional RPG conventions on their heads... and is a more memorable game for it. There's actually nothing of Ogre Battle or FF Tactics here...

I'm haven't completed the game, yet it seems to be a Norse-mythology inspired tale of Angels, Demons, and the poor spirits, sprites, and fools caught in between. It seems to eschew the polar black/white trend rather early, as it doesn't seem that all of the "Grim Angels" are good, nor do all of the "Demons" seem really evil. We're 1000 years beyond the war known as Ragnarok, during which the Grim Angels defeated the Demons of Ungart (sp?), ending the war, and the reign of the G-ds as well. The land of Riviera in some way contains the power and secret used to end the war the first time, and a pair of Grim Angels (of which you take the role of one of them, named Ein) are summoned by the Seven Magi to find and access this power, in order to undermine the re-emerging demon "threat". This, however, seems to entail the destruction of Riviera, something that Ein doesn't seem to keen on allowing, though Ledah, his companion and the other Grim Angel, has no compunctions about.

The gameplay applies some twist to most of the traditional RPG conventions you'd expect from the genre. Those conventions include an arsenal of weapons (which degrade and shatter), experience (tied to weapon mastery, not experience points earned from defeated foes), character statistics (but no levels!), and of course, turn based combat (but no random battles!)

The game is divided into Chapters, which seem to encompass one or more major locations that you have to meticulously explore. In that sence, the game will likely play out quite linearly, with a minimum of fuss or backtracking allowed. In fact, you can't actually navigate the maps yourself, and instead choose which direction to travel, and thus navigate from screen to screen with one button press. Sounds odd? Consider the classic text adventure structure, whereby you enter a room, are provided details for you to explore, and possible "exits" to navigate through. Riviera plays out similarly, though the "details" and "exits" are presented graphically. With a flick of the A or B buttons, you can choose between "Move" and "Look" modes. When you toggle Move mode, the overlay changes to show you possible exits. Hit that direction on the D-Pad, and voila, you'll find yourself in the next room. Alternately, by toggling Look mode, the overlay will change to flag points of interest (in either red or white text), and map a direction to each point for you to investigate. White points of interest can be investigated freely, whereas red ones require "Trigger Points" which are earned in combat. I'll go in more detail later.

Thus, a Riviera Chapter may contain one or more location (town, dungeon, forest), each one broken up into rooms (screens.). 3-10 rooms form an Area, and it is in between these Areas that you can truly save your game, not within them. You can only temporarily suspend your game (either in combat or out), but once you reload the file, it'll delete, so make sure you save your progress everytime you get to an area break. Generally speaking, you can freely travel from Room to Room, but NOT from Area to Area (so make sure you're fully done exploring before moving on.) The main story arc for that chapter will play out as you access events and fights throughout the various Areas that make up that Chapter.

So, what kind of "events" can you access via these Look commands and Trigger Points? Well, most of the white Look commands will net you little more than background information, context, or humorous character interactions. Some might net a new weapon or healing item, or possibly even an optional fight. The red triggers, however, are of greater importance, and almost always either represent a fight, weapon, or relatively important story cutscene, or is part of a larger sequence of triggers necessary to complete the Chapter. To make a long story short, you need Trigger Points to access these red events, and some of the events are there, literally, as red herrings that do nothing more than suck a point. However, if you become at all profficient at the game's combat engine (which may seem random at first, but allows for some pretty decent strategy), you won't be lacking Trigger Points to access just about every red event. At least, not so far in my game.

Lots of the character interaction events also have you choosing from multiple selections (depending on context) and your responses can and will directly impact how your party members feel about Ein. For the record, Ein is a male Grim Angel, and just about all of your party members are female... and yes, the game is rated T for Teen thanks to some sexual themes (and implied drug use, heh.) Decisions you make during some of these scenes can affect the story line, and a combination of your choices and your party members' respective "affection levels" to Ein will result in multiple and exclusive story directions and endings. So there's some replay available outside of the gameplay as well.

Some of the more interesting events are commonly called "Traps" (such as booby traps on chests), but are also often interwoven into story sequences for fun. They essentially take the form of button pressing or timing mini-games, presented as a means to avoid an optional fight, catch a stumbling party member, disarm a trapped chest, or some other kind of challenge representation. They're not too tough, quite fun, and provide a neat way to break up the look-move-fight-cutscene flow. Successfully completing the challenge could also net you neat permanent statistic boosts, and failing at them will cost you in the stats department... also permanently! Keep that in mind if you see a message on the flashing on the screen such as "Ein loses 5% Max HP".

Successfully completing these events will also net you a set amount of points, which goes towards your overall Chapter grade. The better the grade, the more Trigger Points you start off with next Chapter. Some Chapters deviously start off with lots of missable red trigger events before the first fight, so starting off with a couple of TPs next chapter could be very rewarding. Your overall Chapter grade is determined by your "Score" (which can be checked at any time, and can also provide you indicators as to whether or you not you missed or goofed certain events) and the overall number of "Turns" you took took complete that Chapter. Every time you use the Move or Look directional commands, your turn count for that chapter will increment by 1. I've generally found that it pays off to use more turns to fully explore a Chapter and complete all of the major and optional events, rather than skipping the non-essentials for sake of speed. It's also much more fun and rewarding (particularly in items) to explore, and not rush.

Combat, a (mostly) turn based affair, is a pretty signficant part of the game, and since there are no random battles (all are scripted either through story sequences or through optional events you can Look at to access), most of the battles are pretty damn interesting. You get no experience or money for killing foes (the game doesn't feature traditional levels, nor currency of any type.) You can build a team of up to 3 members to fight in a battle, and can carry in up to 4 items, total, from the list of 20 or so objects you can store in your inventory at any time. These can range from weapons, to shields, to magical staves, and of course, healing and curing items. Every item in the game, save for certain special pieces of equipment, has a set number of charges, and once those charges are depleted, the item breaks.

You cannot even actively target your foe. Who your character targets is entirely dependent upon that character's position in your combat grid (which you can customize, before and during the fight), and which item they are wielding. Generally speaking, a character wielding a sword item will target the front row enemy on the same side, opposite the character. A character with a bow will most likely target the backrow enemy, or one furthest away. A character with a throwing weapon may target any random enemy. A character wielding a heavy, two handed weapon might target the entire front row of enemies... whereas a character wielding a magical staff my be able to hit the entire back row... or a character with a light rapier might be able to splash from foe to foe, peppering a few with multiple light hits. A spear might hit the front row for its first two hits, but pierce to the back row for it's final blow... etc. Finally, you various party members wield and react to the same weapons differently, so there's plenty of room for experimentation. And if you need a guide, you can always check out your characters' status sheets for indications of which weapons they excel in, which they can use competently, and which you should probably avoid having them use.

An intuitive menu system will easily allow you to check out what foe(s) any given weapon will hit, the rough amount of damage it will do (relative to other weapons in your inventory), and if that weapon has any special effects, such as poisoning, high accuracy, element damage, etc. Learning to read the menu and becoming familiar with the various weapons will eventually lend itself to a pretty streamlined RPG combat experience that essentially requires you to pay attention and evaluate at all times, instead of simply mashing A.

A HUGE part of the game (and this cannot be stressed enough) involves the concept of weapons mastery, which replaces the traditional exp and level up systems of most conventional RPGs. While selecting a weapon, you'll easily be able to determine whether that character can gain any weapons experience from it or not. If so, then using that weapon repeatedly (anywhere from 2 - 15 or so times, in combat) will allow them to "master" that weapon, which has two dramatic effects. The first, is that the character will learn a "Overdrive Skill", or a new attack ability, from that weapon. The second, is that the character's base stats (such as HP, Str, Vit, Mgc, etc) will get boosted, often significantly. As I suggested above, you can and will get stat boosts just by exploring, but those make up the smallest percentage, an almost insignificant amount, when compared to all of the permanent gains you can get simply by mastering weapons. Most characters can wield most weapons (to greater or lesser degrees), regardless of their ability to master it or not. However, since most weapons break after a set amount of uses, you'll want to focus on those that can master them and thus, unlock their skills.

How significant is this game's quality? Well, when I started off Chapter 2 (which is still somewhat a tutorial phase of the game), my characters were still very weak, and even some of the fights against the early foes were close things. By the time I had completed Chapter 2, having mastered at least 6-8 weapons and items per character, my stats had grown to the point where most of those enemies couldn't even deal 1 point of damage against me with their standard attacks. Granted, it takes a certain measure of Practice Battle (explained below) exploitation to get that strong, so the game's challenge and difficulty is, in a sense, highly customizable by the user.

Ok, so you gain items and weapons as rewards for fighting well, and for successfully exploring the Rooms and Areas, and succeeding in the various traps and mini-game challenges that abound. But what happens when you find that Hell Scythe with only 10 charges (before breaking), that can be mastered by Ein, Fia, Lina, AND Serene? Between the 4 of them, you'd need at least 20 uses of that weapon to grant all 4 of them mastery of the weapon!

This is where Practice Battles come into play. Essentially, these are mock battles (not scored, not graded, don't even count as taking up a turn in your Chapter grading) with enemies where your weapons do not degrade. You cannot scum these fights for Trigger Points (since they aren't graded), but you CAN use your weapons freely and master them without having them depreciate in the least. Also, as a bonus, these fights can yield weapon and item drops... they're generally lower level equipment, but it's a good way on stocking up some lower-tier weapons, if your strongers ones are breaking, or you want to save them for major battles and boss fights. Essentially, the first thing I do after finding one or two new pieces of equipment that can be mastered, is practice with them until everyone HAS mastered them. This is Riviera's method of "exp and level grinding" (even though the game doesn't really have exp or levels.) It may be required to do this a bit, but it certainly isn't necessary to take it to the extremes I've taken it to. However, it is recommended that you at least master the rarer equipment, the equipment that features a small number of uses, etc.

Combat also features two fun bars; the Overskill bar and the Rage bar. The Overskill bar will increase as you both deal and take damage. Multi-hitting weapons (generally weaker and/or prone to missing more often), seems to raise the bar higher than stronger weapons that hit less. For example, two early weapons include the Rapier and the Iron Sword, both of which come with 40-50 uses before breaking. The Iron Sword is generally stronger, hitting twice for roughly 50 damage with Ein in early Chapter 2. However, a Rapier can hit three times, at a grand total of 60-65 points of damage with a similarly powered up Ein... if it actually hits all 3 times. Regardless, the Rapier seems to fill the Overskill bar faster.

The Overskill bar is broken up into 3 levels, much like a classic Street Fighter 2 Super Bar. Likewise, Overskills you learn from mastering weapons are ranked as Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3 skills. Obviously, in order to use a level 2 skill, you must have at least 2 levels of the Overskill bar accrued. There is a 4th type of Overskill called "Exectution Level", which is essentially an even more powerful version of a Level 3. It does massive damage, but shatters the Overskill bar, thereby negating your ability to use skills for the remainder of that battle. Fantastic way to finish off a fight, however, and net bonus points for rank and scoring purposes.

Leaving the second bar aside for a second, let's go back to the core combat. I said, above, that the game features a mostly traditional turn based engine. However, that's not entirely accurate. Combat isn't broken up into turns so much as it is divided by "counts", which tick down VERY rapidly when ever an action is not currently occuring. Each character has to wait a certain number of "counts" before their turn pops up. Once they do select a weapon or skill to wield, the combat pauses (the counts cease to errr, cound down) while the action is executed. Then the count resumes ticking down until the next character's (or foe)'s wait count hits 0. After acting, the character or enemy will have to wait another set amount of "counts" before they can act again. What's interesting, however, is that different items, weapons, and skills feature different wait times. The Rapier might had 35 counts to your character's wait time, whereas the Iron Sword might add 40 or 50. A healing spell might only had 25 to your wait count, whereas a healing herb might only add 15. Etc. So while it is turn based, there are special considerations which should be taken into account when choosing the 4 items to bring into combat. Again, different characters react to the same equipment differently! You could also spend what turns out to be only "half" a turn boosting your offense or defense before unleashing full force against a boss, for instance...

The Rage bar functions much like the Overskill bar, but applies to the enemy instead. There is only one level to this bar, when it is full, it pulses red, and the VERY next enemy to act will unleash their Break Out skill (intrinsic to the enemy) which generally involves high damage to one character, splash damage to the whole team, heavy afflictions (such as freezing, burning, poisoning, sleeping, etc, or any combination thereof.) Unlike the Overskill bar, the Rage bar only increases when you strike an enemy, and as the counts tick down, it also slowly decreases. The more aggressive you are, the higher it builds, but if you space out healing or buffing commands in between the fighting, the Rage bar might not build to catastrophic levels before the enemy forces are wiped out. Be warned, however, that killing foes will generally provide a significant boost to the Rage bar, so if you are fighting a force of 3 or more enemies, having it fill up is pretty much inevitable, somtimes multiple times throughout the fight.

Finally, much like the reflex and timing "mini-game" events, you do get scored for each (non-practice mode) fight you win. Scores range from S (highest) to B (the lowest I've scored so far) and are determined by a variety of factors, including how well your team faired (HP-wise), how quickly you won (counts-wise), and whether or not you finished off the fight with an Overskill or not. The higher the Overskill used to kill the final foe, the better off you'll rank. Rank will determine how many trigger points you earn for that fight (try to get as many S ranks as possible, so that you'll always have enough TPs to fully explore each chapter), and also what items (and how many charges!) you get for winning the fight. The better the rank, the better the item, and the more charges it'll have. The rank also translated into a score grade for that fight, which gets added to your Chapter Score tally. A fight might be listed as being worth 1500 points, but if you score an S rank, you might actually attain closer to 2700 for that fight. Since there is no random battling, every fight is scripted and becomes part of your total Chapter Score, which you can check out at any time from the game's menu. Generally speaking, the special and optional Trigger events can be worth quite a bit more than any individual fight, save perhaps the end of Chapter boss battles, but performing well on even the easier, less important battles remains important thanks to the constant need for TPs.

Sorry for the long post, it wound up being much longer than I had anticipated. I'm actually very surprised by how playable the game is despite the streamlining. They made some very strange decisions when designing this RPG, taking away some of the hands-on control you'd expect from a RPG, but injecting the gameplay with multiple layers of depth. Should I use the weaker, lighter weapons to maximize my Overskill bar and minimize my wait time? Or should I attempt to end the fight quicker with the stronger, though clumsier heavy weapons? Should I spend time in Practice mode to master all of the weapons I found, maximizing my stats and possibly offsetting some of the HPs I lost from failing in disarming traps... or should I just reset it and restart that Chapter's Area, in the hopes that I'll succeed in disarming the trap this time? Should I respond to important prompts in such a way as to woo Fia or Lina? Or Serene? Should I master every freakin' weapon and item I come by, admittedly breaking much of the difficulty, or challenge myself by limiting my weapons master to only a select few powerful weapons, or only the lower tier stuff? Good stuff. There's lots to play with here, a lot more than you'd think from the first hour or two, anyway. (The game admittedly starts off pretty slow, particularly since the rather condescending tutorial lapses aren't skippable.)

From a technical level, the game is downright amazing. The hand-drawn graphics are simply gorgeous. Bright, sharp, aesthetically pleasing. Excellent character portraits capture the various moods and moments of conversation, and major cutscenes are told in lovely, scrolling, and larger-than-full-screen CG stills. The music is amazingly well composed (as anyone who has listened to the 40-song Full Arrange album can attest to), though the GBA's lack of a sound chip ruins the effect to a certain degree. Also, the programmers didn't utilize whatever trickery employed in other titles, such as Zelda - Minish Cap or the Golden Sun games, which make the GBA sing like few other games can. However, the tunes, battle themes in particular (of which there about half a dozen), are very dramatic and powerful, featuring some truly inspired composition. Also features a remarkable amount of rather clear voice acting... You've got VA bookending every fight and announcing most of the higher level Overskills... Pretty impressive.

All in all, I was very pleasantly surprised by this game. Very stylized and unique, there's honestly nothing else quite like it in the GBA library, and it pulls off most of it's gameplay tricks with unusual elegance and polish. Highly recommended for anyone even remotely interested in exploring new twists to some classic concepts. A+

Mejilan

:lol

Sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I did this little review thing for a couple of friends, and adapted it for GAF consumption. I occasionally put a game I love into a lengthy review, or one that I hate into an equally lengthy rant, and email it off to a bunch of my friends as we sit in our offices working. It passes the time. :)

Mejilan

Whatever happened to Kitsune?

Short, short version of the review:

Riviera rocks. Buy it.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
demi said:
I already gave the rundown, don't try stepping on my toes boy
:lol

Here you go, you lazy bums:
All in all, I was very pleasantly surprised by this game. Very stylized and unique, there's honestly nothing else quite like it in the GBA library, and it pulls off most of it's gameplay tricks with unusual elegance and polish. Highly recommended for anyone even remotely interested in exploring new twists to some classic concepts. A+

sammy

man I was just scrollin' through the (gamefaqs)walkthrough 'cause my gf got stuck in the game ... and now i come here..

lots of text devoted to this game ---- but I'm really enjoyin' the game a lot ..... I always enjoy these less 'traditiona' portable rpgs ................ portable rpg >>>>> stuck on a couch rpg

anyways, thanx for the review --- if we got more of these people/reviewers at GAF might stop complainin' about vanilla IGN/GameSpot reviews.

Mejilan

Yeah, the combat can be a bit slow, but you can toggle some of the animations off, which is nice.

Mejilan

Ahh, that's right. He got caught claiming to live in Japan, but not actually living there? Something like that. Shame, he always had some great impressions... Wish he'd come back...

It's okay. It's Unlimited SaGa minus the suck. Fights are slow and a bit clunky -- the wait between animations needs to be pared down. Loli stereotype characters grate slightly, although not as bad as some. B-.

Shouta

Welcome to people not reading land Meijlan! May I refer you to my Growlanser posts for example of eyes glazing over? :lol

Shouta

Yeah, but how many posts actually have substance! Gotta have a few long ones every once and awhile.

Mejilan

Expected. I used to write reviews years ago, and I occasionally still do it for fun. I can't do it for a site anymore, I got burnt out... but it's been months since I wrote a review, so... what the hey. :) Though, truth be told, this is less review and more uber impressions. Still. Felt good. If people read it and it helps in making a good (or avoiding a bad) purchase... then bonus.

It's a good thing I'm doing laundry, just finished cooking food, and have some new music to listen to. ::reads first post::

belgurdo

Banned
The music is the only thing that is keeping me from dropping this. The linearity (and having to do these stupid 'press the buttons' things in a split second to examine locales) is annoying, my loli compatriots are maddening in their blandness, and battles really, really should have been sped up or refined, especially since the game treats them like a secondary aspect of the total package

Koshiba

Gah, I really need to pick this up. =( I don't even have many games for the GBA to play right now. Been hearing alot about this recently, sounds like something I'd want to check out. :)

Rahul

3813 words. You should add a paragraph about what lunch you had on the way there and submit it to insertcredit.com. It'd get published!

belgurdo said:
The music is the only thing that is keeping me from dropping this. The linearity (and having to do these stupid 'press the buttons' things in a split second to examine locales) is annoying, my loli compatriots are maddening in their blandness, and battles really, really should have been sped up or refined, especially since the game treats them like a secondary aspect of the total package

I don't care about music in games, but I agree with everything else you said. Another gripe of mine is the limited inventory, since you rely only on items to level up. I stopped playing this in favor of Atelier Iris. I might get back to it later.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Rahul said:
3813 words. You should add a paragraph about what lunch you had on the way there and submit it to insertcredit.com. It'd get published!

No, for it to qualify on Insert Credit, he'd need to have written 3813 words about what he had for lunch (throw in imaginary dialogues with Hideo Kojima for good measure) and a paragraph about the actual game :D

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I played a bit of it (the first chapter) at lunch the other day... Love the artwork and the graphics, probably some of the best I've seen on GBA. The music is also great, a step up from most other GBA titles. But I can see what you mean about the battles going slow - the animation takes a bit too long to execute. And training DOES sound like it'd get tedious :p Oh well, it's still a rather enjoyable game so far.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
You people with short attention spans suck.

Intriguing review - I think I'll buy Riviera on the basis of that. :)

Brannon

Too long? What the hell? It's quick and flowing! I swear...
If you people start turning this place in to General Mayhem I will mod myself and have my way with youse. The last thing we need are shortened versions posts infecting the longer versions.

Cliffs;
1. GAF is perfect
2. Shortening = b7
3. mumblings

Varian

TekunoRobby said:
Here you go, you lazy bums:

I agree with this score, rated it a 5/5 in Drinky's thread. No need to read Mejilan's terrible review then. :lol
Even Rob's quote isn't enough to the point.

Anyway Demi let's start a thread with bathscene info and pics. I'm at stage 2-5 right now.

Prospero

Thanks for the write-up, Mejilan. (And for the record, I try to read these long reviews on GAF whenever they show up.)

reign of the G-ds as well

I've seen that self-censoring before, but I thought it was only necessary when referring to THE God. Generic gods (not even capitalized) should be different, surely? Otherwise you must have had a hard time discussing God of War.

Amir0x

Banned
Amir0x said:
After spending a lot of time with this game now, I think I'm secure in sayin' it's a really solid 7.5-8.0 game depending on how you approach it. It has more depth than I initially expected. That 4 item limit is really a bitch if you're not careful on some of the tougher boss fights. Trying to set yourself up to finish a battle with an Executioner move as finishing blow to get an S ranking is also rewarding in my opinion. (And the matter of whether you want to keep going another round so that your overdrive bar can fill to Level 3, or finish earlier is neat at times, 'cause it affects rank)

I now got a full party I guess, 5 people... only 1 guy, and 4 chicks. And I guess each of the girls in my party is a potential girlfriend cause I'm constantly getting scenarios to try to impress/please them. It's cute and light-hearted, and although it can be a "pro" or "con" depending on your viewpoint it's not near as intrusive as I thought it'd be. (also, sometimes impressing them can be cool as you get rythym moves and save moves and all sorts of crazy shit. For example, early in chapter 3 I can let Lina cut a piece of a giant mushroom because she feels it's "fluffy like a pillow." If I turn her down, she'll be broken hearted. If I allow her to, I'll have to fight a battle when the shroom airs out.)

To just emphasize the major flaws of the title once last time...

It still feels really restrictive how you look/move (especially in town). And battle animations take WAY too long, you should be able to skip way more of them bitches. And the storyline is, as noted in this thread (Amir0x's Note: Not Mejilan's thread, the original thread I posted this in), fairly generic (although not as bad as it seems at first glance). I'm not really interested in it at all, just more abuse of Norse mythology and more 'angels, demons, what the fuck ever' garbage that appears in approximately 95% of all RPGs these days. It's about as deep as you can expect, which is to say not deep at all. The visuals, while amazing, have an interesting set back in that in each chapter the "art" backgrounds repeat itself a LOT. This leads to sporatic moments of boredom, trying to get to the next section that actually looks different.

SO, that's the last of my impressions. Try the game out if you're not sure about it and see what you think. Let it grow on you a bit, and then decide. It's definitely a love/hate game, I feel, but I'm diggin' it I guess.

My final impressions ^

Mejilan said:
yes, the game is rated T for Teen thanks to some sexual themes (and implied drug use, heh.)

Also for two "CG" pic of a bunch of naked anime chicks taking a bath!

Mejilan

Hahaha. Kinda surprised on the backlash. I know I'm no Bebpo, but certainly I haven't broken any kind of word count in an RPG impressions/review post...

Still, for those that took the time, thanks. And for those I might have convinced to get the game... I hope you enjoy it as much as I am! :)

As for G-d of War, I won't bother to mention it much anymore, as I rather felt, after beating it, that the time and money I spent on it were both completely wasted, sadly. ;p

There. Fuel for the flames.

Mejilan

Jonnyboy117 said:
I've seen that self-censoring before, but I thought it was only necessary when referring to THE God. Generic gods (not even capitalized) should be different, surely? Otherwise you must have had a hard time discussing God of War.

I'm actually rather agnostic, and do it so as to not offend others who might be sensitive to that sort of thing. It's just a habit at this point. I don't even think about it, when I type.

Eric P

i picked this up today. last copy in the store. i'm approximately, um, 5 minutes in.

i'm playing it while i wait for BF2 maps to load....i think i have a problem...

-eric p

demi

I play it while I browse the web, just prop up the DS like an L and do your thing while the animations slowly go through their thing.

oh it's my turn now brb

Beezy

Game is fun. I beat the first chapter today. I have to stop for now though. I'm on chapter 20 in FE:SS and I don't want it to end up being one of those games I forgot to beat.

Top Bottom