• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Robin Appears in Arkham City...

Chinner

Banned
LevityNYC said:
The only good Robin.

rq.jpg
Her unique gameplay feature is the ability to laugh over everything.

ElRenoRaven

Oh god. Don't scare me like that. I can't stand Robin. He was honestly the worst addition to the Batman universe in my opinion. Hopefully this doesn't mean we'll see him in the singleplayer in some form.

UberTag

So they're adding Tails to the game so he can play with Sonic and special guest Knuckles? Well, cool beans.

When do we get to play as Batgirl?

dvdjamm said:
I have to disagree with you...I almost put Robin Thicke,too

Robin-Meade6.jpg

mrs-doubtfire.jpg

I have to disagree with you.

And whatever, he is an important character in the universe. They just have to make him...not so dorky.

tim1138

PsychoRaven said:
Oh god. Don't scare me like that. I can't stand Robin. He was honestly the worst addition to the Batman universe in my opinion. Hopefully this doesn't mean we'll see him in the singleplayer in some form.

Yeah those first 9 issues of Detective Comics in 1939 and 1940 without Robin were the best! Been all downhill from there for the Batman universe really.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
tim1138 said:
Yeah those first 9 issues of Detective Comics in 1939 and 1940 without Robin were the best! Been all downhill from there for the Batman universe really.

Its been a long ass decline, lemme tell you.

karasu

tim1138 said:

lol Robin is this shit. All three of them.

Htown said:
This retailer exclusive bullshit is the worst thing about this generation.

I agree with this. Also, shitty way to include Robin. Put him in completely, or don't put him in at all. I'd say the same thing about Nightwing if they were to include him.

I really don't understand the hype around Catwoman. I'd rather have Nightwing or Robin by far.

ElRenoRaven

tim1138 said:

Yes they were. Also not every issue has Robin in it thank god. Also I didn't say he ruined the universe mind you. I'm just saying he's the worst addition. Big difference.

Hate the retail exclusive BS, but I like Robin (especially Tim), so I'm certainly considering this.

Nah, I'll just wait 'til the GOTY edition comes out

Chamber

love on your sleeve
tim1138 said:
:lol

The ignorance regarding Robin in these threads is always good for a laugh.

I don't mind Robin being a challenge map character. I hope Joker stays on as well from his Arkham Asylum gameplay with added maps. I just hate retailer exclusive stuff.

I just wonder which Robin it will be. I hope it is Damian just to make it a bit more different.

Riposte said:
Wasn't Tim mentioned by name in AA? With Dick being Nightwing? DCU is going through some strange shit right now... probably Dick in tights.

EDIT: WTF are they going to do with Oracle...

Ditto.

:lol

Amazon are doing a free comic.

kqLVe.jpg

I really hope there is not multiple exclusives characters this time.

I can deal with missing out on one, but when 3 or 4 retailers have them (like Mortal Kombat), it does feel like your missing out on a lot of stuff

Riposte said:
Wasn't Tim mentioned by name in AA? With Dick being Nightwing? DCU is going through some strange shit right now... probably Dick in tights.
There were three Robin references in Arkham Asylum. The first being Joker mentioning Batman having sidekicks, the second being Joker mentioning how his sidekicks are little boys in tights, and third was a reference to crowbars.

Joei

I'm really hoping this is just first access to DLC that appears later on. The fact that Xbox never got Joker really pissed me off. I have nothing against buying games at BB, but this is a really perverse way to get people to buy a product at your store. (I'm intending to purchase the game through Amazon, but that could change)

Helznicht

Uhm, I like Robin too (have more of his loner comics than I do Batman Comics).

And I thought this was gonna have coop with Bats & the boy blunder. Disappointed really...

TreIII

Eh. Rather have Nightwing than anything else.

Of course, if I really had my way, I'd rather be able to unlock a "Batman Beyond" outfit for Bruce to wear.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
We should be thankful he's not in the story mode. I'd start crying.

Top Bottom