• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Robin Appears in Arkham City...

TP

Here's some more good news

Gamestop pre orders get the "Joker's Carnival Challenge Map"

AYMBm.jpg

=/

Ceebs

Am I the only one thinking this game could end up being the disappointment of the year? It seems like the game has a case of feature and content bloat. The first one was a very focused game, not sure how they are going to keep that focus with all the stuff they are adding to this one.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Ceebs said:
Am I the only one thinking this game could end up being the disappointment of the year? It seems like the game has a case of feature and content bloat. The first one was a very focused game, not sure how they are going to keep that focus with all the stuff they are adding to this one.

In a year for most of the much hyped games have turned out to be disappointing or merely average? It has a good shot.

MNC

I don't feel much hype for the game for myself. But I just know the game will be good. It's really odd.

Darklord

Banned
Kintaro said:
In a year for most of the much hyped games have turned out to be disappointing or merely average? It has a good shot.

Mortal Kombat, LA Noire, Portal 2, The Witcher 2 have all been hype and all delivered.

f0rk

Darklord said:
Mortal Kombat, LA Noire, Portal 2, The Witcher 2 have all been hype and all delivered.

I don't think everyone agrees about LA Noire, but you are right it's been a great 6 months.

SykoTech

Ceebs said:

What exactly about this game makes it seem less focused than the first? Arkham Asylum had Challenge Maps, Riddler Challenges, and an extra playable character too. The only big difference I'm seeing is a more open-ended world so the Riddler Challenges can actually be Missions this time.

Top Bottom