• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band 4 announced for PS4 and Xbox One

jond76

Banned
Honestly, grabbing your songs through the RB4 store is a lot easier than the console marketplace. Might as well wait.

While downloading some already owned DLC in advance of the game's launch, I noticed a few of the packs are missing a song or two relative to the description listing. I could see this being a big problem to folks who aren't aware of the new gen DLC updates and eventual appearance of missing songs.

Matticers

Every day we inch closer to the release date, I buy a couple more of those $1 songs. I think I'm just going to buy all the others I'm interested in now in case they bump the price up unexpectedly.

Up to 8 and counting for the day.

KaYotiX

Banned
Downloaded about 90 or so songs... Just going to wait till I get RB4 to get the rest so I know what I have.

I have close to 800 songs and would rather just use the in game store to find them

If I went to Best Buy do you guys think I'd be able to get it tomorrow if I played the sob story and told them I had work on Tuesday and just wanted to have fun?

Kolma

First off..
Super late post!
Past out last night pretty early and now I'm awake!

Second...
Best Buy took my payment! those thieves! (BIAB In store pickup)
RB4 at launch confirmed :D

Dibils2k

my amazon UK guitar+game pre order still says 'Arriving Wednesday', hopefully i dont get an email today saying it has to be delayed

Psymatiq

Neo Member
release date on anything rock band 4 is moved to the 9th and at some other stores its the 16th here in denmark.

...so i can sing with my digital download until friday :( dammit

Southcott

365Games have replied to my message saying that they haven't received their stock yet for the Rock Band + Legacy Adaptor bundle - and they don't know when they are receiving it.

Very disappointing news.

T.O.P

Banned
Chances for a separate drum kit?

I'm going with GH Live this time around for guitar + voice but i know i'll be missing the drums at some point :|

Southcott

Also just spoken to GAME in the UK and they can't take anymore preorders and they also don't believe stock will be with them for either the Legacy Adaptor bundles or Guitar Bundles this week

hodgy100

Amazon says they have my order and that its preparing for dispatch and that it should arrive tomorrow. I should get it right?!?!?

I might pick up Guitar Hero Live if it turns out well. Does anyone know if the guitar that comes with that will work with Rock Band as well?

hodgy100

I might pick up Guitar Hero Live if it turns out well. Does anyone know if the guitar that comes with that will work with Rock Band as well?

it doesn't. guitar hero is working on a 2x3 button layout now. Their controller wont work with rock band. and of guitar hero controllers wont work with live either.

Ah ok, didn't know anything about it other than the live video stuff. Oh well, will have to pick up another guitar next year or order a RB3 one.

AwesomeMeat

PossumMeat
Every day we inch closer to the release date, I buy a couple more of those $1 songs. I think I'm just going to buy all the others I'm interested in now in case they bump the price up unexpectedly.

Up to 8 and counting for the day.

The price is going up Tuesday, so buy what you want now.

ViciousDS

Banned
can't believe we are roughly 12 hours from OT and less than 24 hours from RB4 launch.....this is unreal baby! Also that freestyle TTFAF actually had me hyped for free style solos!

HeavyQuaintHoiho.gif

Gorki247

So, I ordered the legacy adapter from Madcatz for about £18. I received it today and to my surprise it is actually the game/adapter bundle.

So, I ordered the legacy adapter from Madcatz for about £18. I received it today and to my surprise it is actually the game/adapter bundle.

Between this and the Isme deal, people in the UK are either getting ridiculously good deals or charged through the nose with no middle ground, it's quite frustrating.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Any reason why I can't find this game on the PSN store in Norway? Doesn't show up anywhere :(

Not up yet in EU. I was hoping the legacy DLC will be made available today because I have time to manually download hundreds of songs, but I guess we'll have to wait till the regular update tomorrow :(

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
But it's confirmed to be released in the EU stores tomorrow?
Seems like some stores will only ship next week, but yeah, it's still on track for tomorrow. Amazon UK shipped already it seems, and DE is also still saying 6th.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Mine's gonna arrive on time at the wrong fucking address because Amazon never actually changed my default.

Great.
Ha, same thing goes for my MPA (though it was a paypal fuckup). Had to ask my previous neighbor if I could stick my name onto his mailbox.
Fucking Rock Band man.
Was a bit fast with my reply, meant the EU PSN stores.
I mean noone knows for sure if something will be up on the EU stores tomorrow I guess, but I sure hope so. I don't have nerves for another EU Rock Band disaster....

Ha, same thing goes for my MPA (though it was a paypal fuckup). Had to ask my previous neighbor if I could stick my name onto his mailbox.
Fucking Rock Band man.

Paypal is absolute bullshit for this sort of thing. Thought Amazon would be a safe bet.

Thought wrong.

At least I can download all my DLC if it's actually up in the EU on release day. Which I doubt.

Psymatiq

Neo Member
XBL is updated with new DLC cant really see what cause the beta dash goes crashy, cause of the amount of items at one time :p

Top Bottom