• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band 4 | Review Thread

In the in game store, you'd think there'd be a way to just "download all" or at least list all the songs you own so that you can pick some to download or something.

I mean, either way, it shouldn't be on me to find all those tracks.

My understanding is if you own it, it shows up as purchased in your track list (in the game). Then you can download it from there. You're not going to have to comb through the console's store to find everything.

Listonosh

GameZone - No score, equal part positives and negatives it seems like

Rock Band 4 is, for the most part, exactly the game you remembered. Sure, there are some slight refinements and changes to mix it up a bit, but even if you're stuck in the old ways of Rock Band, you can recreate that experience exactly. That may or may not be a negative for you. If you're looking for an all new experience, Rock Band 4 doesn't really bring it. What it does bring, however, is the full band experience to current-gen consoles. If, like me, you've already parted with your last-gen consoles, and missed rocking out with your friends, then this release was a long time coming.

On one hand, those coming in from past Rock Band will ease right into the new game. All past DLC is there, legacy controller support is there, and a suite of customizable gameplay options make it one of the most user friendly rhythm games to date. However, for those that are investing in Rock Band 4 for the first time, will find a rather slim track list on disc, one that they'll certainly want to increase in size with DLC.

ElNino

That would be the "not having Rock Band 3 around" part of my post. It was only two sentences long, man, come on.
But my 360 is in the basement now in my "kids" space. That's good for them, but if I want to play Rock Band I'd like to do it in the family room again. Now I can, and I will have almost all of my library as well along with new songs.

September by Earth Wind and Fire is coming to Rock Band 4, that's reason enough for me.

Plus Van Halen and U2.

Do you remember the 21st night of September?

CPbyXPwUcAADOFk.jpg

PulseONE

I want it but uuuugh my drums stopped working as well as one of my guitars...and my other guitar has a key that only works if you hold it down really hard...

All that IS working is my proguitar and mic...but I miss the days when my friends and I would have Rockband parties :(

Listonosh

Really bummed about not being able to re-download Rock Band 1, 2 songs, after being able to for Rock Band 3. Really shitty because both those games had some great songs.

Top Bottom