• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band DLC Announcements

FyreWulff

Seven songs being delisted from the Rock Band music store. http://www.rockband.com/blog/information-about-rock-band-dlc-re-licensing

"Bullets & Guns" and "Moving to Seattle" are part of the MTV2 Pack, "Hier Kommt Alex" is not playable on Rock Band 3 (and I'm pretty sure it's already been delisted), and "Promised Land" is free (it's a tie-in to that Rainn Wilson movie nobody saw).

You have a month to pick them up.

Wait, won't that make the Free DLC achievement unobtainable for RB3? Or was that just a goal? I forget..

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
Forgive my ignorance, but would someone be so kind as to point out the way to get these new songs into the game? I'd love to add several of these songs to the experience. I'd also suggest the one song I was certain would come to the game but did not. Don't Look Back, by Boston...

FyreWulff

New RBN track

We’ve got one new track hitting the Rock Band Network this week, but they’re a returning favorite! Machinae Supremacy’s “Republic of Gamers” joins their previous RBN releases including “Force Feedback,” “Hero,” “Indiscriminate Murder is Counter-Productive,” “Laser Speed Force,” and “Rocket Dragon”.

Keep posted for more RBN releases throughout the summer, and give a shout out to the authors and testers sweating in the song mines to keep these releases coming!

Metal

Machinae Supremacy – “Republic of Gamers” (160 MSP)

Top Bottom